/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher distribution Campaign got extended and will restart on July 19, 4:00 UTC. Pick up ends August 03. - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44304
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

>page 4
stop making threads so early you stupid cunt

VOUCHER DISTRIBUTION CAMPAIGN GOT EXTENDED

witch thread

>Need an Ushi for my Saori Hayami team
>Still haven't gotten a single one
Suffering

>MIGRATE WHENEVER:
Are you the Ray Rizzo poster?

Did you remember to turn Antiban On?

I WANT TO FUCK ILLYA

Blackman > Redman

Does this mean we get an extra ticket?

That's how bad Extella is.

THEY JUST UPDATED THEIR FACEBOOK NEROFEST IS NEXT. GET EXCITED FOR WAIFU ASCENSIONS BOYS.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHA
No

Spoonfeed me. What does that do.

I wanna HUG Illya!

No, it's just for people that missed it. Unless they fuck it up somehow.

Only a few days from Gil going away, will try to get him?
Or did you got him already?
Did you took proper advantage of the half AP?

I want to be Illya and get fucked by this user!

fuck off

What's the best Rider servant in this game?

this is one of those "hacks" where at the end it demands you to fill out a survey full of personal information so they can spam you isn't it

Delete this filth right now kudasai

H U G E

Reminder Mona Lisa is meant for whales who want to max out all 5* and 4* servants.

How the fuck does the Command Deck work? Is it random? I purposely didn't use 2 cards because I wanted them for next turn and then next turn comes and the cards I have are completely different ruining my plan.

Are we gonna have another 1/2 AP event sometime in the future? This one was great

I tried it out on an old phone because I don't give a fuck. The "hack" basically hacks your local phone files so it says you have 5000 Quartz or whatever, but on the FGO server, it still says you have however many quartz you had before. So you can't actually make any more purchases. And yes, the games it makes you download are infested with malware.

Which of the 5*s are non-virgins

As for Lancelot "not being top tier" like the stupid Gilgafaggot is trying to say, here are some facts from interviews, materials and some ingame profiles and statements.

>The "Knight of the Lake", admired as the strongest even among the Knights of the Round Table.
Strongest Knight of the Round Table alone should qualify for top tier.
>Lancelot is one of the Knights of the Round Table and a hero extolled as the greatest knight.
Lancelot is the greatest knight, notice how it didn't mention greatest knight of the Round Table, but the hero who is said to be the greatest knight period, greatest of all.
>He was born with numerous abilities and aptitudes that take him beyond the realm of "high-spec" right into "completely overpowered"
Straight up completely overpowered.
>Though Berserker was the greatest threat to all the other Servants, he had poor compatibility against Lancer.
The greatest threat of the Zero War was indeed Lancelot, not Gilgamesh.
>Nasu: Usually if I drew a dark hero like Kariya, he'd lose almost everything only to have all his hard work pay off in the end. But of course, Urobuchi-san goes and has characters like Kariya die without any sort of retribution.
>Uro: Well, I did let him see a "good dream" at the end. (Laughs) In the beginning, I actually wanted to do more with him. But because of the way his body ended up, making him fight more would kill him...
>Nasu: And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants.
One of the reasons why Team Berserker wasn't allowed to fight more was because Lancelot was too strong and would have easily beaten everyone else.

Also pic related.
Mind you this is only like 25% of all the quotes that point out that Lancelot is indeed top tier unlike the stupid piece of trash Gilgafaggot tries to say. There are lines from Arondight, Eternal Arms Mastership, other Materials and bunch of other shit that keeps saying the same over and over, but leave it to a Gilgafaggot shitposter to say otherwise.

Is the reason that she becomes the Japanese anti-Christ rather than a messiah figure because she was born into that heretical Buddhist cult?

I want to tickle Mash's exposed tummy

Artoria, gilgamesh, vlad, altera, and jeanne

Nobody. fucking. cares.

Mash didn't fight with many servants at that time.

>being this buttblasted
im the guy he was arguing with in that thread, but you need to chill

Every 3 turns it resets. Each turn it pulls 5 cards from the deck of your 3 servants and you pick 3, the 2 left over are discarded. After 3 turns it reshuffles. I think NP also reshuffles or servant death.

>powerleverfaggotry out of fucking nowhere

Fuck off back to the other general powerlevelcuck.

>that fat booty is official

15 cards, 5 are drawn at the start. Those 5 are all gone the next turn, and another random 5 of the 10 not chosen from the first turn are presented. Then, those cards are all gone, replaced by the 5 remaining cards in the deck. Then it repeats. This is important for planning NP use to guarantee chains, so it might be a good idea to get alright at counting cards while content is easy.

Thank you. Looks like I was completely wrong then. Stupid game.

I did a 10 roll and got nothing.
Please post mommy to make up for it.

I want Mash to sit on my face, is that too much to ask for in this cruel world?

Isn't Gawain supposed to be the strongest knight of the round table?

>Saber Alter
>Vlad III with active Legend of Dracula
>Cu Chulainn Caster

>gets killed by saber who got manhandled by a high school teacher
Explain yourselves

Do we have any clue when Emiya assassin is coming out? I want my boy

>strongest
if you mean literal raw power the numeral gawain should indeed be strongest, but Lancelot is the "strongest" in terms of general combat power, so skill/stats/gear combined

As profiles state, he clearly isn't. That's from FGO Profiles, Zero Material says the same, and so does Arondight entry from the Volume 4 of the Zero Novel which states Arondight can only be used by the best knight of the era.

Do not reply to the JETS faggot, it's some fuckwit from the discord just trying to stir shit.

So anons here's a tricky question.
Let's say you're saving for 2 servant separated by 3 months each and you have only 500 quartz.
You burn 300 on the first and don't get it, what you do?

Move on and aim for the next servant?
Burn the other 200 quartz?
Buy quartz?
Completly skip one of the two?

Yes but don't bother replying to him. He's just shitposting.

melvin isnt discord

FINGERS CROSSED
I chose Herc like everyone said but I ended up rolling him right after. Should have picked the redman

whale with a max of $100 and cut my losses if the priest still fucks me over.

Lancelot is. Gawain was the second strongest. Gawain and Lancelot never actually dueled one another until after Lancelot had killed Gawain's kids, since Arthur didn't want his two best knights fighting one another. But up until that point, there had been a lot of speculation of who was stronger, Gawain or Lancelot. And after Lancelot's defeat to Galahad, and lot of people believed that Gawain was the strongest. But later when Gawain and Lancelot fought, Lancelot managed to beat back Gawain, proving that Galahad was the strongest knight, Lancelot was the second strongest knight, and Gawain was the third strongest knight.

>Explain
Sure

>Saber and Berserker could not have known that about ten seconds ago, the Crest Worms within the body of Kariya — who was hiding in the equipment room of the underground parking area – had ceased their activity. In order to sustain Berserker in the physical reality, the prana in Kariya’s body — which had already been in short supply — was absorbed in great amounts, and this need for prana was multiplied manifold when the final Noble Phantasm was unleashed. Finally, the Crest Worms were exhausted by their too-heavy burden.

Yeah and you clearly know more than materials amirite Giltard?

Dump until you get the first targeted servant. Begin saving up for the next one after.

>Not even 100 posts in and Jetfaggotry begins anew
Okay lets get this out of the way, Herc < EMIYA

IIRC, Gawain is obviously stronger during the day while Lancelot is stronger at night. It's like that in the legends too--read about their deathmatch in La Mort de Arthur and how it goes down.

Burn everything. If you're considering stopping you didn't really want that servant in the first place.

>you will never be this autistic
feels good man

it's a faggot pretending to be melvin

Nice

Same, I checked the release schedule and we have about a good year and a half wait.

Spend 300 to make ten 10 rolls. Then drop $80 for 140 quartz and make five more 10 ten rolls. Then just move on if I still didn't get what I wanted.

How long would you last in bed with your waifu/husbando?

False Saber
Meme
not a real fight

>watching prisma illya
>dual audio torrent, defaults to english at the start of each episode
>occasionally forget to switch back to moonspeak >hear the most horrid sounds known to man

Jesus christ this is a bad dub.

discord was a mistake

sullying the good name of melvin

IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?

>Gawain is obviously stronger during the day
Nice headcanon but that's not what the materials say. Lancelot is the strongest regardless of the time. What Gawain can do with Numeral is merely match Lancelot for 3 hours.

Walmart tier dub.

>Let's say you're saving for 2 servant separated by 3 months
already is impossible for me. I'm not retarded enough to only save in such a short time. I want to save a generous amount and use it all, then save again another generous amount.
I'm not one of those greedy retards and Kotomine can't do shit to me since I have no gambling problems.

I don't get it.
I'm here to discuss FGO. Why the fuck does this exist? If you have something to say here is the thread for it. I never understood the use of this thing in Veeky Forums of all places. If you really don't like anonymity go somewhere else or get a trip.
Maybe I'm getting old.

Probably not very long if I was totally honest.

Should I be saving my MP for something, or just spend them in the shop?

>we are currently living in a world where Melvin has followers and people that actually seek to shitpost like him
Why is this allowed

Delete this

>last in bed
sex or staying in the same bed as them?

Save 5000 for Chaldea Lunchtime

Save 7000 for Mona Lisa

the better question would be if you could last longer than him/her

>get a trip
god no, the last thing we need is thread celebrity faggots shitting up the place like in some of the other generals

Mona Lisa was 5000 in the chink version

No, it's not just you, everyone hates discordfags here. Just don't feed them (you)s and hope they scurry back off to their circlejerk

I can't believe this level of autism exist.

You know what especially annoys me? How English studios can't even be bothered to get the same voice actress to do the same roll. So we end up with complete different voice actress for Illya everytime. I know that's just a symptom of dubbing but it still pisses me off.

First, never stop pulling until you get what you want, if you dont have quartz, the answer is simple:
Buy more quartz.
Instead of just saving Quartz up until the servant comes around, save money as-well. $80-100 per month should be doable by most, if you are still living with parents then surely you can double that amount since you have little financial responsibility.

When Quartz have been depleted along with cash, there's only one option left. Noose

Chichi from the Funi DBZ dubs voices Illya in that dub.
Also, Sentai Filmworks is a garbage-tier dubbing company in the case they're using their own Texas actors.

>he really has become an existence beyond human
and we joked about him becoming a servant

but could lancelot beat herc?

>less than a month
>already some incomprehensible shitposting about some discord namefag

We are already cursed.

1 minute

Made for pily paizuri.

>MUH COMMUNITY, WE JUST WANT DISCORD TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME WITH PEOPLE