FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WKRLhBX4
pastebin.com/b6gV34NP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best kind of bot

Fuck you, Phone Guy will remain pure.

Reminder that LadyFizsi is Kira Breed-Wrisely.

What, like for real?

She's the artistic equivalent, anyways.

So where did everybody move to?

Reposting this.

Moved to the love shack, baby love shack.

Dammit user, I thought you were on to something.

Really though, where'd everybody go?

What do you mean?

up ur but

I dunno, would've figured the general would have had it's own server at this point or something.

At least it's not a morbidly obese robot you're shoving in our faces for the umpteenth time.

whoops, meant for this.

It' still a good thing, Ace.

Why would someone pay for that, especially now? I mean, maybe the IRC still exists. But no one uses it.

We're all dead.

This is a funny joke that will never get old!

You know, looking at the booru, the last piece of fat art he made was a year ago, to this day. You gotta let it go, man.

To the strip club of course!

I've never seen a chicken strip but I sure am hungry for one!

WHOA, NOW!

Fuck you, Carlos.

>Implying anons can let go of anything.

But user, I have, and if you can too then there is hope for us albeit slim.

I have, but it's the same petty bullshit that keeps the thread from being good. So I'm just here, waiting. Watching.

As a reminder of where this general stands today, our most recent burst of thread drama was a handful of butthurt, jilted anons complaining that Weaver's pet wolf moved his furry AU story from one offsite host to another offsite host without their permission. Whether that's progress or regression is up to you.

People move on, dude. Tumblr, DA, new games, private Discords. Only the diehards would stay at this for three years.

Oh no, shes cute.

This is a good hour.

>hahahahaha, stop chica, that tickles

Take your pills, Scott. Jesus.

Tell me, /5N@F/, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing?

I thought not.

big booby bird bot

Y-yeah, just a tickle...

>"Freddy, you're in a bad video game."
>Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Collectively, including the OCfags? Well, we got Rugrats' comic out of it. Springroll's too. Ghost made GhostQuest, Beverage made a game, Weaver's FNAF phase was spent here and Britfag started and finished Foxy Gets Hooked. A lot of nice things came from here.

>Tickets would ease the pain, for a little while

Don't forget that 2gaa picosong with purple getting springtrapped, that got spread all over the place.

Who's that Pokemon!

It's Dodrio!

Bonnie with a funny mustache and a real life chicken on its shoulder

How dare you, mangle is not a sloot!

Mangle is a pure and innocent soul!

>he said, posting a picture of a Mangle who got railed by a futa fox dick like three years ago

No.

Give her all the bread.

So she's like kitten?

Oh yeah? Well I'm taking that mango to Olive Garden!

>not making it yourself so you can give her fresh, hot, and homemade garlic bread whenever she wants.

Fools.

What is this leading to?

Her getting garlic bread.

another shitpost

i cri errytime

Does it matter?

Is a man not allowed his curiosity?

rip

This is truly the worst possible ending

Mike is pretty lovable.

It's pretty likely at this point that Scott'll go with Phone Guy being Springtrap. It's a mystery left unsolved in a franchise that's moved towards answering every little thing, and is targeted firmly towards kids who want every little thing answered. I could see Scott going "Psyche! It was Phone Guy all along, it was never an Afton!", especially because Phone Guy goes out of his way to smash the ghost robots up.
And considering how you see a disembodied endoskeleton head in the parts and service room in FNAF 3, maybe Phone Guy survived and went to check those heads after all. There was absolutely nothing interesting
The Purple coloring was intended to be a uniform originally, so it makes sense that the animatronics would see Phone Guy and every other guard as Purple.

Really, it makes sense for him to do this because everyone's so set on it being Michael or William that he'd go out of his way to make it neither.

Hasn't Foxy had enough abuse? Now he has to endure this slander as well!

No.
We need to bully the fox more

You know exactly how to wound me, man. I just want that plot thread left dangling.

>Phone Guy's after William for making the kids angry
>He teams up with Michael
>Baby crawls out of the toilet on one of the later nights and joins them against William
>big reveal that William's already dead of old age/ senile
IT'S SO BAD IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!

>SpringFreddy walks out of the mist and the cycle begins anew
DEEPEST. LORE.

I can see this happening.
Scott will have to fit the wife and brother in there somewhere though. Maybe Afton kills her to test the possession tech out, but that'd be too dark for Scott's audience.

>Scott will have to fit the wife and brother in there somewhere though
Still hoping for Chica's Party World
Yet at the same time, I hope he doesn't, because I dread that he will fuck it up.

Maybe Scott will be able to salvage this franchise if he starts seeing a psychiatrist about what ails him.

Does this general have a discord?

>does this general have a thread killer

How about you hang yourself?

Chica's Party World would probably just be more of the same. Like when we got interested in Circus Baby as a spin-off location, and then come release it's another asinine twist with more ghost dindus.

How WOULD you guys do Chica's Party World, if you had full control of the concept?

I kind of want a gluttonous, blob Chica in the restaurant's basement that's more yeast than beast, who the performers feed pizza ingredients, pizza, and other things to. Like a horror version of Planet Chica. Something that makes you think "gluttony" just by looking at it.

>discord
You mean pic related

>Little Shop of Horrors: The Game

What does an eagle talon have to do with any of that?

yeah nice ice pick faggot

go away

Frank so far.

pastebin.com/WKRLhBX4
Day 2 (update coming soon)
pastebin.com/b6gV34NP
Comments and criticism are very welcomed and valued.

Main things I'd do?
>Do a clean Goddamn break from Freddy's, like Sister Location was probably going to be until Scott realized r/fivenightsatfreddys would shit itself inside out if he didn't include at least half of the original four. Say someone else bought the rights to Chica. She's the only carryover from Freddy Fuckboy's. All the other characters are brand new.
>Ambiguity. Don't come out and say why the robots are trying to kill you, don't come out and say how much management knows... throw out multiple possible answers, with evidence for and against each, but don't say which, if any, are true.

>183146517

>Do a clean Goddamn break from Freddy's, like Sister Location was probably going to be until Scott realized r/fivenightsatfreddys would shit itself inside out if he didn't include at least half of the original four. Say someone else bought the rights to Chica. She's the only carryover from Freddy Fuckboy's. All the other characters are brand new.
Yeah, actual new characters would be better, as opposed to Freddy but green. Kids' fanboyism insistence on sameness should've disqualified them from quality control immediately.

Ambiguity sounds good, too. Place a focus on atmosphere, as opposed to le leepest dore. Stop writing the game around minigames and cutscenes is what I'd add. I feel like he wrote 4 and SL around those "movies" you see on youtube that compile a game's cutscenes in one video, as he's probably aware most of his fans don't play the games.

>implying Not(You)s don't count as (You)s
every time

they don't
you are robbed of that sweet, sweet red ! thumbnail icon

seeing you post shows me you care
that's all that matters
:^)
now gimme dat sweet, sweet discord link

When the FUCK will we be seeing Freddy Krueger again? Scott's burning the franchise out at the moment, now's the time to get a NOES movie going.

So are we just pretending that the photos of FNAF figurines stuffed in someone's pussy at the end of the previous thread never happened?

Yeah I was wondering about that, but then I really didn't care, much like the rest of this place it seems. Better shit to do desu

She made better use of Golden Freddy than Scott has in the past two years.

I would genuinely shell out cash to have two OCfags do a video like RLM's for the FNAF movie. Just sitting there trying to come up with the most cliched, dumbest ideas that are almost guaranteed to happen.