worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8pA3PbP2mY
youtube.com/watch?v=BIxmklhI9xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>tfw no patch today

how would you identify that someone is countering you? is killing you in a ratio better that 1:1 enought?

how would you measure teamwork in this game? its a big deal anyway and it could potentially identify trhowers since they ruin team sinergy.

did you tried to use the linear or exponential setting for controllers? it feels like its a big deal somehow.

how would you design your favorite boss/unit from starcraft/warcraft/diablo universe on OW?

oh. i get it. we have ELO heaven. its so easy to climb theres no elo hell

thats why we have so many bad mercy on master and GM

perdition knuckle will be on live next 27th

You make the next thread then! I just want T.Racer to come!

I love Angela!

On one of her rare days off, I want to have a relaxing day exploring Eichenwalde with her!

Then when she goes back to work I want to be a helpful lab assistant for her!

He's talking about the homo that posts the mousepad request in every.single.thread.

You're wrong on that though. I've had phenomenal games as Mercy and only gotten 12SR, Rezzes everywhere, 20k healing, 4 deaths, I'm talking phenomenal.

And I've also had games where I healed the same amount as lucio, died constantly, and rezzed 1 ONE person and got 32 SR for the win.

Similarly, I've gotten between 12 and 22SR for a loss. Its nearly fuckin random as to how much SR people get. Seriously, why do people continue to think Mercy is a free ride to GM? Can I make up an OW meme and have everyone believe it too?

That last thread was a shitfest

Good night, internet friends.

Be nice to each other.

>lost 50 SR, one lot of 25 to a legitimate loss that felt like shit, the other to someone on the team maining Sombra so someone else when "troll pick" to "teach them a lesson"
Do the people who do this not realise that the only people they're bothering are those that want to actually play properly?

Let the power of their future canon love repel you!

Sleep tight qt

Interesting dash of lore just happened.
Doomfist designed his own cybernetics.

This sort of reinforces the idea that Talon wants humanity to evolve the same way.

>lucio being a nigger booping people
>hit him with a helix rocket mid ult
>he flies down to his death

whats the purpose of all these barriers and other shit that only exists to stop you from killing enemies

thats the whole point of an fps game

holding down m2 as dva to neuter someone's aim doesn't feel rewarding at all and just makes the otehr party feel like shit

i wanna listen to jeff read me bedtime stories

Where is this bunny faggot?
Some fucking imposer thanked you for me, I don't wanna thank you, I wanna rub my master status in your stupid "you can do it" face.
There is no place for kindness in multiplayer games, so fuck off, cunt.

>holding down m2 as dva to neuter someone's aim doesn't feel rewarding at all

I don't know about you but I love as D.VA or Zarya to cuck some ulting McCree or whatever right out of their ult and watch them eat it. Seeing a 76 flair uselessly as his Aimbot disappears into the matrix is great while his team is destroyed with nothing to stop them.

Sometimes the best defense is good defense.

>someones

more like everyone except the 1 flanker, matrix really should just be removed. Barriers are pretty weak, you can burst them down, except orisa's who needs an entire team to focus fire.

DVA's is different in that it is vastly superior and is instant, unlike the slow deploying, high cd, immobile barrers others have, matrix can be turned on and off to be spammed and most importantly, projects outward in a cyclinder, not a cone, so you can't shoot around it and must disable her skills by killing her mech, which is the most tanky thing in the game, or hacking her.

>matrix 76/tracer and one snapshot their magazines with 1s matrix
>they cant do any dps, shoot in or out
>ana's normal healing rifle can't shoot into matrix
>win fight because matrix locks out other players from participating in the game
>haha man, spamming RMB is so gud, I should be GM

when are they going to add movement acceleration in this game so you don't have to constantly spam ADADADADA like a retard to not be playign unoptimally

youtube.com/watch?v=U8pA3PbP2mY

It's fucking embarrassing when players with pocket healers talk shit in chat. Anyone can win at this game if they rely on a Mercy to heal them the entire time. I do it regularly.

what the fuck

Time for some tasty Amélie.

Rest easy.

I'll try. No promises.

What is the cause of this problem I'm having with Bastion? I'll be walking and all of a sudden I'll be back a step or two. Sometimes I'll press shift and it will automatically cancel out of my immobile configuration and vice versa. I'll run into a doorway and it'll send me back to behind the wall so I'll have to shift again and get back in the doorway. Sometimes I try to shift out of immobile and it shifts me back in. I've died several times because of this. Is is just lag, or is it some sort of computer issue?

The stepping back happens with every hero btw, I've just been focusing on Bastion lately because he's fun to play.

>playing bastion

Found the problem.

I like killing people from way over there.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually got an Evangelion skin, D.Va has Evangelion skins in HotS

There's a Doomfist panel at SDCC on Friday, right? What are the odds that the first audience question is going to be "Is he gay with Reaper?"

how is this career profile real

how can you be s3 top 500 with 3373 SR

Numbani is going to get a lore update in the near future to reflect Doomfist's coming.
Airport is going to be "repaired" and the museum refurbished.

The first question is never a question it's "I LOVE YOU GUYS AND WHAT YOU DO. I LOVE DOOMFIST *cries* WOULD YOU TAKE THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT I MADE? WOW THANKS, BYE. *applause*"

I wish that was a joke.

I'm guessing 3373 is how he ended, not his peak.

Must have somehow got high enough for top 500 and then his SR tanked at the end of the season.

I thought it was lag or something. Glad I'm not the only one. Happens to me sometimes during a balls to the wall brawl with multiple people. Maybe CC fucks things up for a min sometimes? I dunno.

Managing the Defense matrix becomes a pretty big deal higher up so that you aren't just getting fucked all the time by ults, as well as having to know the timing, the positioning, and how others play to use it to its optimal effect.

Maybe it's something you don't like, but it does take a good amount of skill to actually utilize it properly and plenty of bad D.VAs that burn out defense matrix on eating some 76 shots only to miss or burn it out and get fucked by the Tracer sticky or some other ult that ends up winning the fight.

Its top500 for your region server. So if you're in a really shit region, this is possible.

That actually sounds really nice.
I wish I could make people happy.

>McCree

More like Rest in Peace.

servers are getting laggy

also happens with me

Making people happy is ok. But seeing that on a Q&A line is pretty cringe. And somehow this is universal for all Q&As.
Its why you always bail out of a panel as soon as the Q&A starts.

I'm pretty sure it's lag but I wanted someone knowledegable to tell me for sure.
It sucks cause I'll be under fire and get out of turret to hide behind a wall but it'll put me right back in turret where I was and by the time I'm out again I'm dead.
So it's not my internet or computer then?

You are making ME happy by being here.

>gf looks exactly like mercy
>is really into cosplay sex and femdom
>promised me that once the costume arrives and I boost her to platinum she will take me out of my chastity cage
my gameplay performance has increased tenfold since I started doing this I almost don't want to stop. Pic related its not her but very close

Th-thank you, user.

Sounds like a server issue, which having a misstep or something sounds 100x better than what usually happens when blizzard fucks up with me and just disconnects me, which makes it a race to get back in the game so I don't get that leaver penalty.

I know they're supposed to increase the penalty of leavers down the line, but I've seen several tournaments where the game drops someone, and this is in an environment under Blizzards total control, dedicated hardware and equiptment and weeks of planning and they still probably have someone disconnect and need to pause probably 2-3 times a tournament. How are they going to punish people for leaving due to disconnects when even at the absolute most optimal circumstances provided by Blizzard themselves they can't keep the game from dropping people?

if you are good, you always have 3.5s+ and you use .5s and spam it every 1.5s

thats why its overpowered.

why is lucio allowed to do such obscene damage? Like jesus fucking christ

Thanks for the in-depth reply. Is there anything I can do about it?

Needs Jeff put in there going "Looks balanced to me!"

>gf

NORMIE GET OUT

Can Mercy fix my Peyronie's disease?

Hehe... I'm wishing her a good nights rest, not puting her out to pasture.

Probably not. You're going to have to hope that Blizzard will put more money into server stability and such and not just keep their money and tell everyone who the server drops to fuck themselves.

Better internet connection maybe, but again, it's usually the server dropping you, outside of your control. Sorry.

Ok. It seemed to be happening less before I moved my computer downstairs, so I can still try that, but thanks for letting me know anyhow.

I was talking about McCree being dead.

>post yfw this old dog still knows a few tricks

can you fucking read it says season high

this fucking general man

this old trick still knows a few bugs more like

I thought they fixed him on ptr?

nah i'm EU

Beer!

>in comp
>we're winning
>out of nowhere soldier starts yelling "you fucking noob trash! Fucking baddies!"
>nothing was happening at the time, we were literally just guarding the point while the enemy was respawning
>he leaves vc and starts suiciding
we still won but that was just....bizarre, we don't even know who he was yelling at

Probably a troll

Easy does it

>in comp
>we're winning
>a tank suddenly decides to start bitching about having gold kills even though we're doing really well
>team devolves into infighting and throwing
>lose

Don't lie user, she's boosting you while you play healslut for her.

Seems you can't even manage that much very well, can you? That whole talking thing? Hehehe... best move along. I did say I'd try to tolerate you degenerate mongrels.

Are there any cute streamers I can watch that will help me learn to not be a bronze/silver shitter and get my friends to respect me again

me ;)

So it'll be the second question, then. Got it.

I will never understand why people flip shit about elimination medals, eliminations are quite literally assists.
A flanker with no elimination medal who kills the enemy healers every fight is far more useful than a dps spraying and praying and getting random elims just because he tagged some enemies that had to be finished off by someone else.

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K
no but really post your stream even if you aren't cute I will watch and support you c:

it's basically "fuck you my dick is bigger than yours" but in video game form

>be in plat
>hanzo instalock every game
>watch a streamer play at grandmaster
>hanzo every game
it never ends

win three games +60 sr
lose two games -63sr
Inflated winrate lets go

Could you imagine if Hanzo was a newly released character?
All of the weebs screeching and fighting over their turn to play epic Chinese arrow man. I shudder just thinking about it.

>start playing overwatch religiously a few weeks ago
>feel good enough to go into comp
>soloque comp and only win 3 games
>get put in silver
>now 1656
>cant tell if im shit or the people around me
Is it possible to play mercy wrong or something?

I just tried to make a quick joke, but whatever.

Jesus fucking cringe holy fuck

He was a pretty good lucio honestly

Sees reddit thread about an evil healer. Garbage idea like the rest. Can anyone come up with a decent healer idea.

So Jack and Gabe probably enjoy pain to an extent right? If Jack has the Evel Kenevel mentality he must.

Just stay in reddit.

Toxic

>play overwatch comp
>mostly drunk friendly 20-something australians
>occasionally get a very nice korean guy speaking broken english

>try league ranked for the first time in years
>my entire team is chinese
>enemy team is also speaking in chinese
>chat is filled with chinese

I remember why I left

Why isn't Doomfist out yet?

Blizzard hates you

he had a lot of bugs

like roadhog being able to OHKO him

>occasionally get a very nice korean guy speaking broken english
I still remember a few matches with Koreans in them. It was probably the most fun everyone on my team has had in a while since we all joined in on the call outs. Every game the people were having a good time and laughing.
youtube.com/watch?v=BIxmklhI9xE

based fucking blizzard being absolutely SHIT as per usual

come on guys stop holding out on me

Am I the only one who thinks that D.Va's voice doesnt suit her character at all?

It sounds way too childish and squeeky for a 19 year old, it's more of a 12 year old voice.

dont act for a second like you don't know exactly why dva is 19 user

i read somewhere that bliz wanted to make her a 14 year old but the pedos would cause problems