TERMITE EDITION

Beta is LIVE on PS4
Destiny 2 BETA is LIVE

>>>NEWSD1 RESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1985671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for alpha Team, matt, and BV need to fuck off

Pretty irritating that I can only use my super once per game and maybe 3 times per strike.

2nd for best girl

First for new crucible is shit. Bring back 6v6

All i can do is add and remove people from Density.

I don't have the account details.

Alpha Team: Cancerous, but are the best in the thread

Matt: Reddit and powerhungry

BV: The jiro of Xbox

BV is literally the fakest person in this thread. Tries way too hard to be nice when we all know he was the biggest dude bro when he first came here. Just pretending to be gay do he can fit in Apples clique

>Competitive modes
>K/Ds don't matter, only wins do

At least the K/D dickwaving will die out.

SOMEONE GET BUNGIE ON THE FUCKING PHONE
WHY KICK ALL THE WAY BACK TO LOADING SCREEN

They need to increase super gain and ability gain in PvE it's way to slow part of the fun in Destiny 1 was busting into a room with friends and nuking the area.

Also it sucks that in PvP everyone gets there supers at about the same time

So Bungie's excuse for Destiny not being 60fps on PS4/Xbone was because it had to be optimized for PS3/360.

What excuse are they using now since the game is only available on current gen?

We already know that ability recharge speed boost perks exist on armor, just for whatever reason none of the armor in the beta has perks aside.

2/4 for Countdown

That its graphical fidelity is too high for current-gen consoles to handle at 60fps

PHYSICS
H
Y
S
I
C
S

CPU limitations caused by physics.

They never said that. As for Destiny 2, the CPUs in the current gen consoles are too shitty to run the game at a consistent 60 without excessive sacrifices.

So, no more [DMV]?

What do we think of the first story mission? I think it does a great job setting up a mood and the Ghaul cutscene was really great. But the leaders talk on the comms a bit much and I STILL can't force myself to care about Ikora but whatever. Still a big improvement from 1 and I hope it delivers.

>tripfags already returning
here we go for another three years...

I think matt is ok

Graphics alone the PS4 / Xbone GPUs would run Destiny 2 at 60 fps, possibly 4K
However the CPUs process the AI, physics, and engine limiting the frame rate

>not taking a pike to the inverted spire
>2k17

If you can't get into the account it'll go up for reclaim for someone else, just ask bob to take the name and make you moderator or some shit

It was nice. Ghaul pissed me off, and set himself up well.

Ikora is still shit though. Throws a nova bomb and fucks off.

Pleasantly surprised by how much longer it was compared to what was shown off in pre-beta footage.
I also really hope they implement more missions as public spaces. Fighting alongside different players randomly was really cool.

They could've just disable it PvP. Do we really need demanding physics for PvP?

Post yfw Ghost fucking dies and you grab him to keep what's left of him safe.

Yeah?

I hope Oryx comes back and rapes Ghaul

He's not, he's seriously power hungry. If you were around in year one he had you put your name in a fucking gdoc to join his shitty clan. He's a fucking idiot.

based on how bad bungo physics can be, i'd sacrifice the 60 fps to not get bungo'd.

thank fuck, maybe that garbage will be replaced with a voice actor i can bear to listen to

Well they did destroy the vault holding Touch of Malice

I'm an admin in PT. Pretty sure that means I can make it into a D2 clan.

So many people moved to dg Destiny General anyways. I doubt the majority wants to switch again.

Which means we can't test them. Do you honestly think they will have anything close to enough effect to compensate for ability cooldown nerfs?

Differing framerates for PVE and PVP would be horrendous. The entire point of this game is seamlessly swapping between activities, and a change that jarring between the two would just make the 30FPS in PVE look even worse.

I was there, and that was only a playerlist
you know, like what other generals do?

as someone who helped manage the doc it's because the clan system fucking sucks so we had to know who was applying for what clan if they were even playing on the right console.

Yeah get fucked

Halo and CoD does it, works well enough.

That wasn't just me who made that decision. I only followed the rules that were set in place.

I actually removed the gdoc requirement, but that's glossed over.

The least they could do is give her SOME memorability. Her personality doesn't stand out and she doesn't really contribute to the plot and she's not interesting enough to enjoy her company. Even if Zavala doesn't stand out much he's still memorable. I don't wanna wait for the Osiris expansion for good Warlock story.

Any ps4 clan?

No they don't. Every Halo pre-5 was 30 FPS, and Halo 5 is always 60FPS. CoD I'm not familiar with at all though.

>Optional clan for new players coming through for the beta:
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1985671

Like, one of Bungie's explicit goals was to reduce ability usage in PvP. If the armor let you get back to D1 levels, that would defeat the point.

PvE is suffering for PvP again.

It won't be T12 Destiny 1 levels, but it will still be faster than it is now with zero perks.

whats the point of getting rid of my radar when i ADS thats so gay

I swore Halo 5's campaign was barely above 30 fps

You just now noticed that?

>I doubt the majority wants to switch again.
You'd be surprised.

That has always happened in destiny. Look for guns with the "Third Eye" perk, lets you see the radar while you ADS

So you can't just sit there and watch your radar while having the benefit of aiming

It was absolute shite as a campaign but at it was always a smooth 60 for me.

Cool joined

is the strike on heroic?
eveyrthing is more bulletsponge

The framerate never dips actually, and it makes great sacrifices to achieve it. It has the most aggressive dynamic quality and resolution settings I've ever seen in a game. It can go sub-720p

i should have specified the annoying thing is how it doesn't come back for like a second after you release L2

I can't remember if it was like that before

>eveyrthing is more bulletsponge
you just don't have a decent supply of special ammo anymore. pvp has really killed pve

oh, yeah, the delay for it coming back sucks. I am not sure why they decided that it needed to be longer

Because it's designed for PC this time.

If the majority wants it, I can remove everyone from PT and give it a fresh coat of paint.

The biggest issue is that I cannot promote others to admin status. So if we wanted a true Density PT restart, it would mean making a new one by changing the original's name.

I'm really hesitant about that.

It honestly seemed bugged, I've played that strike four times now and not once have I seen a single heavy brick drop.

>fucked up and took yesterday off work for destiny 2 beta
>end up having to go home sick today
>it's vertigo
Wonder how this will end...

We also don't have any ammo synth available

it's their way of making sure we cant burn bosses for big damage anymore

damn the SUROS handcannon is pretty sick

>they didnt even fix hand cannon ghost bullets

my anger is growing

My warlock portal buff and sniper was doing 1k damage. A good team working together could take this boss on pretty quick

that and nightshade are the meta in crucible right now

What are you talking about guardian?

I could see them ditching synths honestly

take A and C, faggot

Bring back Peter Dinklage!

What do you mean?

What about Density I, which was pretty much the remake?

>Bring back a more expensive actor, who hated the role so much he swore off vidya voice acting forever.
He also just wasn't available enough, its why Dark Below and House of Wolves had no Ghost lines. He was just too busy to come in and record anything.

what the fuck is up with the ammo count? literally no fucking ammo, I've never used anything other than primaries because of this

That's how it works in Destiny 2 now.

Vitamins

>available Dawnblade tree has 3 perks focused around killing in the air but without built in Icarus, so you're not going to kill anything with that awful aim penalty, only good perk is unlimited Twilight Garrison when supered and Surge
>available Voidwalker tree has awful Super ability, Energy Drain is nerfed, only good perk is the ability to sacrifice Super energy to make super grenades, which actually is pretty cool
>atrocious Resilience, enemy Warlocks go down noticeably faster than other classes
>Strikers get built-in Armamentarium and Aftershocks in one perk, damaging an enemy with Shoulder Charge recharges those grenades (and more efficiently than Energy Drain, IIRC) and a roaming FoH with Aftermath but are crying because they can't skate or 1HKO people every 5s
>Defenders get a buffed Warmachine perk (increases both reload speed and melee damage), melee kills restore their HP and nearby allies, Disintegration Barrier applies to nearby allies and they can still use WoD with AoL if they don't like the Shield
I dunno senpai, it's looking pretty stacked in Titans favor. I know shit's changed since the last time they showed D2 off and while change after the beta but right now Titans are clearly better than the other 2 classes and Warlocks got a hard nerf in most areas. Bungie, as usual, can't balance for shit and overnerfed. Literally only valid complaint Strikers have is that Shoulder Charge does too little damage since it likely won't even crack their shields. Don't play Hunter so I can't say shit one way or the other about them. Also, the high impact Scout is fucking shit.

>reduced weapon damage to increase time to kill in PvP
>reduced weapon damage to increase time to kill in PvE
thanks bungie

They said weapon damage in PVE is all wrong right now

PVP is way too fucking slow.

Firing in the air is super fine right now as Dawnblade what are you talking about

Seems bugged, no power ammo drops in the strike ever. It was dropping pretty frequently in the story mission.

Source? First I've heard of that.

I really like it

You actually have to plan around CDs and jump trajectories instead of having a titan zoom around the corner at a mach 2

>but without built in Icarus
both trees have a flight perk you dunce

I'm the founder on that clan, so I have all permissions.

Last weekly update

Is it? I thought it was the same as 1 where you'll show up less frequently

did you get everything yet?

For me the beta on xbone drops at 12:00 am wednesday. Idk if thats when it becomes wednesday or when its changing from wednesday. Can someone hook me up with how many more hours its gunna be?

better devils and tarantula not dropping
all shitt

>the biggest destiny 2 streamer is using xim4
is it really that good? the controlling seems so smooth

WHY THE FUCK DOES ARC STAFF MOVE SO SLOW AND HAVE SO MUCH GODDAMN ANIMATION LOCK HOLY FUCK