youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KoF XIV Arcade version is Out!

Animated series stuff:
youtu.be/3gddwPAhPSA
youtu.be/RbVpftt7N5I
youtu.be/HJC0gM9G010

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

KoF XIV is in the e-sports event by the OCA.
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/873134058447839232

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/37L0a3wayss

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobile RPG:
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/mOb1tNCN_X8
youtu.be/dNl_ypNMh5k
youtu.be/dBDcZgcNCzU
youtu.be/-_MVbscJXv8
youtu.be/RT4hkGwe7j4
youtu.be/cmA18dnqNxI
youtu.be/v1JH568QpR0
youtu.be/HwD3v53neA4
youtu.be/gLNqxvNQxQQ
youtu.be/v=WFaLZMTwIjk
youtu.be/xFFq3r0ln10
youtu.be/BV-bjwj5gik
youtu.be/i4zqA4OI5do

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plYmE1gHe5s
youtube.com/watch?v=k2fjwbGo5bE
youtube.com/watch?v=9SRALhNqcio
youtube.com/watch?v=AWvLsVlZSxM
youtube.com/watch?v=sCLxZ4rkNMA
youtube.com/watch?v=tthzEPk5NUw
bitmapbooks.co.uk/products/neogeo-a-visual-history
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,148318/
youtube.com/watch?v=n4Y7UwRLdKU
twitter.com/Natsumi970922/status/887263880006610944
youtube.com/watch?v=tOysScJFI9M
behindthevoiceactors.com/Ayuka/
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/887669428166553601
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/887452210929573888
twitter.com/archaeo77873183/status/887629258301947905
twitter.com/nonson2/status/887625834692988928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guys from the Fatal Fury Special World Cup uploaded the tournament footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=plYmE1gHe5s
youtube.com/watch?v=k2fjwbGo5bE
youtube.com/watch?v=9SRALhNqcio
youtube.com/watch?v=AWvLsVlZSxM
youtube.com/watch?v=sCLxZ4rkNMA

Same guys that organized the Fatal Fury Special World Cup there will be a Fatal Fury East vs West (japan) battle on October 14.
youtube.com/watch?v=tthzEPk5NUw

Since SNK is pushing for crossovers with KOF and Samsho, I wonder what would Metal Slug crossover with? COD could use the company of the SV-001 tank.

I think a Namco x SNK could work well.

I AM THE GREAT CORN HO-RYO

The Neo Geo History book is still up for sale.
bitmapbooks.co.uk/products/neogeo-a-visual-history

I love Terry!

I love Mui Mui!

I got this some days ago. A shame I can't understand japanese, but it made me laugh with just the pics.

Isn't MS a bit too goofy for COD? I can't really think of a scenario in which either company would contact each other. If anything wouldn't it be with world war toons especially since they announced that partnership long ago?

>Terry will never pat your head

Even in the past, Yagami has been Kyosexual?

Guys, it's a little unrelated and a bit farfetched, but what if part the reason capcom is shitting the bed with their fighting games (mainly marvel in this case) is because SNK snatched up Neo_G? I mean if you look at link related he worked on marvel 2 and 3 as well as CvS2.

Also I think that the rumor about him leaving capcom being because they only had him writing manuals might be true. Look at the last things he worked on for capcom by date. All manual writing work except that one phoenix wright game in which he was a production assistant. No wonder he said yes when Oda approached him about making a fighting game and he jumped on for XIV.

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,148318/

it seems they just went to a scenographic city or something like that. Kim, Choi, Shingo, Yashiro and other characters also appear.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4Y7UwRLdKU

neo_g wasn't even being given any real tasks to do at capcom, so whether or not he stayed, sfv would be the way it is

>shermie in yukata
hnnnng

The them only having him writing manuals kinda points to that. My question is though, why have him do nothing but manuals? Did higher ups have a falling out with him? I guess we'll never know.

>Kyo and Iori in ArcSys MUGEN crossover
Oda met with Mori, so it's possible, if unlikely.

Well besides World War Toons, if that ever is a possibility; though I think Team Fortress 2 crossing over would work out and that's just off the top of my head, niggas.

Goddammit Falcoon. Shion shouldn't be this hot

offtopic but
twitter.com/Natsumi970922/status/887263880006610944
i love when neo_g rt's some sexy stuff
that subtle hip sway

Why continue living?

Terry is such a bro

youtube.com/watch?v=tOysScJFI9M

What was the point of Alfred?

>Hey Ryo, weren't you going to go hang out at Chizuru's place?

>Nah, I'm feeling tired. It's not like I'm going to miss out on anything.

He didn't miss anything good.

ADD ROLLBACK NETCODE AND IMPROVE THE LIGHTING

XIV models really do look good in everything except XIV.

Someday, we'll get the perfect shader for KOF games at least which makes the models look like Shinkiro art.

He has surprisingly sexy tastes, man. I get my surprise sexy cosplay from either him or Arino.

Say something good about a game you don't like.
The arranged version of 2001's ost had some good tracks.

2002 had Yamazaki's coolest named super in his qcf+ABCD move.

XII was the introduction of cool-ass Claw Iori

He missed out on flight powers.

Was it that bad? I never got around to playing Sky Stage.

>rassin frassin
>Stupid Geese with his guest spot and fancy shaders.

Hey now, Terry had a good guest spot too in XDZW. Even went back to 97 levels!

Wait until they announce him for smash 5.

noice

High potential to edit

don't ask

I guess I found Mian's VA.
behindthevoiceactors.com/Ayuka/

thanks, bro

Kids love dino.

Wut?
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/887669428166553601

>decided to watch clip on twitch
>someone calling him an SNK shill
Whether joke or not, Kek.

Also as always one person with the ps2 meme.

>see some japanese people posting pictures of the new FF and KoF shirts from shimamura
>missed out on the neo geo shirt
>want to buy the new shirts
>Know no one in Japan to get shirts for me
Man, I was willing to pay for shipping and everything plus throw in some extra cash for their troubles.

Oda's expressions are the best

Pointed out that Takuma's stance isn't that farfetched and that it resembles the cat stance. A couple other anons chime in saying it resembles it too despite being a bit exaggerated. Then suddenly other anons start pointing out flaws in the stance like the fucking angles of the feet or say how it'd be easy to walk up to them and taken down. Didn't know there were so many fucking martial arts masters on /v/. They're like the fucking people who say fully armored knights are slow and clunky (they're not, the way the armor was made actually allowed them to be pretty mobile and flexible) and saying how easy they'd be to take down because they know some of the weak points like some of the joint areas or under the pits and could just stab them there. Goddamn it's not like the fucking knights don't know that or that they'd just allow you to walk up to them and do that, same thing with any martial artist with any kind of stance.

What's this from?

>twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/887452210929573888

Summersale promo I think. The jap version of XIV is 60% off, 70% if you have psx. Also on their neo geo land amazon storefront SNK is selling steam version code cards for 35% off too. The physical version on the same page has some sort of discount too if I'm not mistaken.

JUSTICE

Still hurts there's no /ss/ with Luong and Zarina

yeah...

DIE FOREVER

Stop! Don't say that in this thread of all places!

I am jealous as fuck. It sucks to be a gaijin right about now.
twitter.com/archaeo77873183/status/887629258301947905
twitter.com/nonson2/status/887625834692988928

Not him, but maybe we should discuss stuff otherwise it's warranted.

>tfw lurking in femboipucci Link thread in /v/ earlier.
>tfw realized that kid Terry has incredible potentials to be feminized

I always see him as a good handsome and responsible man that should not be corrupted but god-fucking damn its so hard not to think about forcing kid Terry to wear frilly girly clothes and pat him in the head telling him that he looks beautiful in it and I hate myself for having thoughts such as these.
Jeff should've lived to shield him from people like me.

That's pretty gay senpai.

I rather have /ss/ user

>this thread

If only that was Akuma

kek

I mean, is the truth

Since that one user wondered what was inside Geeses pendant, I cant stop thinking about it... What is there? A pic of his mom? Mrs Howard? A pic of his sensei Tung?

>Ms Howard
>implying geese gave enough of a fuck
Geese pump and dumped. He probably keeps a pic of southtown since he likes to look over it or it's a mirror so he could look at himself. Although he's not really the narcissistic type. I always used to thing it was a pendant/medallion or something. You know just bling instead of a locket. I mean Geese can afford to just have a piece of solid gold hanging from there.

oh...

*rule over it

Yuo're probably right about the girl. But his mom isnt such a long shot. I mean Geese did try to kill his paps for leaving his ill mother.

I decided to use KOF 98UMOL to determine what teams I could use in actual KOF games. I lost my Terry privileges as a result so would a team of Ralf, Andy and Yuri be an acceptable combination or is that wonky as hell? Also, SNK had a fighting game before Fatal Fury didn't they? Street Smart?

Oh, that Ms. Howard. Then, yeah there could be a chance of that.

>tfw there's no rule 34 of metal slug attack yet

and the game has millions downloads. this is just shocking.

and sad.

Mexicans and Hispanics can't draw for shit

SNK representation in a new Project X Zone could work well as a next step, or a Soul Calibur X Samurai Shodown, since Harada's really fond of SS.

Geese was well-received, but I'm not quite sure Namco or NK feel ready to set up an entirely new set of game mechanics for a broad crossover when they have a few viable ones they can adapt for that purpose.

Even as a Rudo, he's still loved by kids.

If they were setting Neo_G aside in such a manner it's probably because fighting games weren't being treated as a priority for them (Monster Hunter and Resident Evil seem to be bigger titles for them in recent history,..), and the likes of Ono have probably been hoarding any accolades on the topic... maybe there have been some internal Capcom politics at play...

In any case, the FG know-how there has clearly deteriorated or moved elsewhere, leaving in charge people who don't fully understand the games or their audience, while taking for granted SF's status in the genre.

I'm curious to see if given enough time they'll revise how they think about these things, but for now I'm just glad to see just about every other developer willing to cooperate with each other to put up a fight and put together interesting things that would not have been possible separately.

Maybe if someone commits to fully sprite a single SNK character for that BB x Persona x UNIEL x RWBY game... maybe Iori, I guess, even if I don't like him that much he'd probably fit.

Cross over projects are nice, but I'd like to see that SNK can make more games on their own than just phone stuff and XIV.

May Lee justifies 2001's existence.

That seems like a solid team, yeah. And I think Art of Fighting was first