totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QF-ly6UruHQ
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6o14op/norsca_faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Mannfred, the TRUE Emperor.

Noble Fimir warriors rescue a waylaid Kislevite maiden. All in a days work for these legendary heros of the North!

Mannlet fags pls.

TW: Reich when?

>"So you guys lost a lot of men in that last fight, I thought I'd bring them back so you could see them again!"

My entire Vampire Cunt strategy thus far is literally:
>you're going to run out of arrows before I run out of zombies

Also, JPG's sure are a heap of shit.

Morathi is my wife!

Would never happen but 30 years war could be a legit Saga game.

The more factions this game releases the more sorry I feel for the Empire.

There are now titanic chaos mammoths with rape-engines on their backs in this game and we're fighting them with long stick with metal on the end and coarse language.

GOBLINS

>tfw no sci-fi tfw

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Now that's all out of the way, let's discuss history.

>tfw I find monsters impregnating women to be a fetish of mine
>all these stories of girls getting preggo by monsters is giving me a massive hard on

OLD MAN FIGHT!!

Isn't it past your bed time manny? Go to sleep so your parents can have fun, you don't want to make vladdy daddy angry.

That's actually a really neat shot, user.
>zombies come from the shadows while men of the empire stand and die in the light

GOOD edition.

new editions should always show off new news.

>beaten Empire, Dwarf, Bretonnia and Welf campaigns
>Have no interest in the rest of the factions

Norsca and TWW2 can't come soon enough

Scipio was based.
>Livy tells the story of his troops capturing a beautiful woman, whom they offered to Scipio as a prize of war. Scipio was astonished by her beauty but discovered that the woman was betrothed to a Celtiberian chieftain named Allucius. He returned the woman to her fiancé, along with the money that had been offered by her parents to ransom her. This humanitarian act encouraged local chieftains to both supply and reinforce Scipio's small army. The woman's fiance, who soon married her, responded by bringing over his tribe to support the Roman armies.

Also norsca looks cool

>"I-I am the T-TRUE Von Carstein..!"

Has anyone done a campaign with confederating mannlet as dad/mom von carstein?

How do you confederate Mannlet with Vlad?
I never managed to.
Mousillon is easy but Mannlet never accepts to

What's a better support for my archers in Shogun 2, sword or spear units?

these guys have been a suprise for me actually.

it also means everythink is possible ... maybe Estalia , Albion Araby etc

shut up and take my money CA

I wonder if Norsca are inspired by "Norwegian".

It's pronounced "Nor-ska" right?

The Norwegian word for Norwegian is "Norsk", and they're Scandis so vikings and shit is probably right up their alley.

okay rape fantasy ha ha very cool but more importantly does that fimir have a fucking bagpipe????

fimir own

And cannons user.

I do hope you're giving your men more than just spears.

give them some cannons too.

so how long until we see surtha ek running around with nothing but mammoths?

Naginata for the armor, Yari ashigaru for spear wall

Katana samurai are OK but Yari samurai are garbage

First Reich would be acceptable
Second Reich would be amazing
Third Reich would be a completely failure and never even enter development

Naginata.
All your armies should be
>a lot of archers, especially Monk Archers end game
>ashigaru Yari on front
>Naginata supported by light ot yari cavalry to protect your archers
And that's all.
Seriously, everything else is there for diversity

there's a reason why they cause fear.

really makes you think doesnt it user

Yeah kinda'. I mean they're very norse in their appearance, and the name's very close so maybe I'm right?

Holy shit

DIS STINKS

WOW

>standing infront of the squigs

doing it wrong.

I did. Mannlet destroyed his army fighting the actual mannlets and by then he was eager for confederation instead of vengeful dwarfs razing drakenhof.

>Scipio retired to his country seat at Liternum on the coast of Campania. He lived there for the rest of his life, revealing his great magnanimity by attempting to prevent the ruin of the exiled Hannibal by Rome. He died probably in 183 BC (the actual year and date of his death is unknown) aged about 53. He is said to have demanded that his body be buried away from his ungrateful city It is said that he ordered an inscription on his tomb: "Ingrata patria, ne ossa quidem habebis"—ungrateful fatherland, you will not even have my bones.

>he thinks they're friendly squigs
Nope, it's a goblocaust.

It's Norskore time!
youtu.be/QF-ly6UruHQ

no, i dont think so
doesnt really make sense desu
theyre much more like various sub saharan african cultures, the signs are all there

>Hannibal and Scipio both died almost at the same time.

Yes, I'm clearly not thinking straight. I mean "Norsca" reshuffled is "Arscan" and that's almost "Africa" right there.

Pardon my infinite retardation.

You need Jesus user, it's not too late

>playing custom battles using marauder only armies of chaos yesterday because I rewatched GoT's battle of the bastards
>norsca has been announced

truly the greatest timeline

If you go down in the bog today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the bog today
Be ready to spread those thighs!

>GW Throgg is a badass ripped motherfucker (troll abs!), stands out like a Veeky Forums god and flaunts his stuff
>CA Throgg is a fatso with a potbelly, and looks just like other trolls plus a cape

He's supposed to be natty, not fatty

Demigryphs, son.

Same year. Both in voluntary exile. Both by (unclear in Scipios case but theorized by some to be) suicide.

vampiremind

History and fantasy living in harmony I went to sleep an hour before the announcement, next time I go online it's all Throgg, Mammoths and other good shit. Oh my.

Well, Alberic, it was nice knowing you. Give them hell, brother.

>new world conquest

does this mean... we're getting the WHOLE map?

you've got this. don't worry.

everything except the right handed 1/4 essentially.

Who is that huge man? And why is he sooo hueg?

alright that pisses me off
>inb4 weeb

JUST PUT THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IN

>Take middle east and attach it to africa
topkek

Does anyone know where it was stated that the Norsca DLC will have updates for all factions? I've heard it somewhere, but I can't find any info on it.

There are more rape references in the bible than in the entire warhammer lore

>an army of cavalry

Why? When people learn that cavalry is garbage when used in bulk? Less damage, less tanky and way more counters than simple infantry

say that to my stack of 19 pistoliers and not online and see what happens

so I guess you haven't played Bretonnia

Bretonnian infantry are shit.

Their Foot Squires and Men at Arms are their only decent ones and they're just Tier 1 units of other factions.

If you're not fielding nothing but cavalry as Bretonnia you're doing it unchivalrously.

The sole purpose of bret infantry is to distract and tie up the enemy infantry and provide an angle for a hammer and anvil charge from the cav.

They don't have to be good.

The fuck you talking about.

Aren't Foot Squires stronger than Empire's Greatswords? Did they nerf them?

> Will it come with Free-LC?
> Yes. All owners of Total War: WARHAMMER, regardless of whether they own the DLC, will have that race appear/update in the game and will be given new challenges to deal with in their campaigns. We are also releasing Free-LC alongside Norsca as well, stay tuned for more info shortly.
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6o14op/norsca_faq/

don't you have some fields to till, peasant?

And you can do that with cav,

What?

Greatswords are a higher tier

>>Greatswords are a higher tier

I'm not saying that Foot Squires are harder to produce, I'm saying that they're stronger than Greatswords. When Bretonnia came out I remember seeing videos of test fights, Foot Squires VS Greatswords, 1 VS 1, Foot Squires always came out as winners.

Unsure if they got nerfed since then.

>entire race of rapists
>also an entire race of bagpipes players who wear kilts and blue rune paint

A shitty excuse, all the other factions other than dwarves don't have crappy infantry units.

Bretonnia wasn't a one trick pony until GDubs forgot about them and axed half of their army roster.

Your pistoliers would get completely destroyed by ranged infantry

Finished 2 campaigns

No they're not, Squires are just slightly worse than greatswords. It's irrelevant anyway, if a unit of grail knight isn't cycle charging constantly a simple unit of squires which cost half as much will deal much more damage. And you can't cycle charge a whole army of cavalry because you got no anvil and very few models on the field

Just like artillery, cav is shit when you too many of it.

I have question about Wulfrik the wanderer:

Can a Necromancer contro the skulls of Wulfrik the wanderer to kill him? It's not risky put skellies on you clothes if there are necromancers around?

you know geographically that makes orcs sandniggers

>and you can't cycle charge a whole army of cavalry because you got no anvil and very few models on the field

Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done and I don't enjoy doing it.

LotR seems to agree on that point as well

I see exposed breasts.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I think the result of a necromancer trying to do that would make a great cartoon, Wulfrik and his 7(?) skelebuddies

He is a big Nord.

it looks like at most a necromancer would be able to make them attempt to nibble at him.

Best empire

Stop being a clueless retard pretty please, cavalry units literally have half as much models as infantry units, at least half the cav units gets completely engulfed in blobs

What if the old friend is battle advisors?

Unholy spawn emerge from the woods, general.
Oi boss, the lads are runnin' from da fight! Zoggin' gits!
This day belongs to the Dawi!

>no surtha ek
why should I be hyped again?

that would be pretty great

just gotta wait for him to hit that income landslide when Varg inevitably turns into the most powerful faction on the map

>being this mad someone doesn't follow your exact strategy
Just because you can only play one way doesn't mean everyone else does too. Bretonnian all-cav armies are posted here half the time someone posts Bretonnia. Someone going completely against the grain and fighting other Bretonnians with purely peasants is posted too, doesn't mean you can't play only that way.

>replacing advisor senpai

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

What an absolute peasant post.

It's fucking shit, I hate his guts.

They stated in random comments on reddit/their own forums that every game 1 faction would be getting some new toy/toys to play with. They didn't say it'd be the FLC for Norsca, but I guess that'd most likely be the case.

you're right user. this type of battle is completely impossible.

>tfw the entire reason your campaign starts is advisor senpai visits you
>tfw without adivors senpai you wouldn't be shit and the end times would have happened

Old blind advisor dude sucks

That is not okay. Advisor is a treasure.

this bitch right here

We should have destroyed Norsca, every man woman and child, many years ago!

*shouting*

Enough! Dietershafen is lost, and our northern allies have failed us. Where was the last report of his whereabouts?

My Witch Hunters tell me that his forces have moved to the east, we must expect an attack on Erengrad!

This is nonsense, no attack is coming - Kislev controls Troll Country. He's not attacking, he's making allies! At this very moment he courts the One-Eye, the Beastmen! The warherds will rise up against us and the Drakwald will be lost once more!

Ridiculous! Middenland won't stand for it! Our forces have sole military access to their forests. I believe the attack will come from the Chaos Wastes themselves - he intends to travel across the World's Edge Mountains, and into Ostermark - Sylvania will revolt, and sweep across from the east

Thats wild speculation!

He will come not from the north, nor the east - our traders in the south report that he has forged an alliance with the tribes of the Bjornling. He intends to circumnavigate the Empire and sail his army-

To the Badlands perhaps!

He would lose half his army to attrition alone! The other half would desert!

We must defend Blackfire Pass!

Do you expect the orcs to welcome him when he arrives?

I suppose he will bring with him, an army of Mammoths!

Elector Counts, I dare say that would be quite a feat, even for the great Surtha Ek.

Its poetry.