July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Vault
strawpoll.me/13472986
youtu.be/Y1nsp5CnvVQ
youtu.be/RA2mQV8iXxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

>XXX

The sexiest general. Post sexy.

I'm fighting Cid. Is it a good idea to Berserk my Orlandu?

>doing Torment on exp day

This is actually the second time we've used this number but I'm sure one day the cycle will be broken and we'll be back on track

I finally beat this. I didn't think I could. Some of my characters don't even have weapons.

Speaking of weapons, I got everything available in the Mog King shop right now, where can I go to get more weapons and armor that's actually worth a damn and not the garbage sold in the shops?

I'm just leveling some shitters to 80 and I was considering the torments but it can wait until tommorow.

>has a Meme God and Aileen
>not even equipped or leveled

fucking luck shitters REEEEEEE

Very nice.

Make sure you do your Vault Missions and Explorations. There's some pretty decent, even some really good equipment in the later stages.

Past that you'll have to do Trials, wait for more events, and TMR farm.

>where can I go to get more weapons and armor that's actually worth a damn and not the garbage sold in the shops?

The other Trials. Events. Trust Mastery Rewards.

I've only been playing like a week and a half user. I'm trying.

I have no idea what Vault Missions and Explorations are.

Mobius peeps are you guys here?

The saddest Orlandeau ever.

this reminds me of when I was new
Beat the hardest thing during soft launch or shortly after launch I don't remember with this comp.

When I was young I'd always go on about the greatness of small breasts but as I've gotten later into my 20s large breasts have really started to grow on me. I think my small breasts phase might have been some rebellion against my mother since she has massive tits, like all the women in my family.
Anyway, post more.

The keys you find in exploration, missions and town maps. You have to make sure you do certain mission chains to be able to continue handing them in.

Exploration is just the Exploration maps in the main story area.

>my mother since she has massive tits, like all the women in my family.

Of found my white dragon kill

Big tits are so good.

>tfw have pulse kindness RM (attack turns to heal) on my healer and everyone else autoattack for trash to start with 3 SB bars and all skill uses on boss
>have cloud USB RW
Who real gorilla warfare here?

He sure does scooter

Way ahead of you, FT clear

What's the best tifa doujin?

Exactly how massive?
post nudes

It's your instincts kicking in to find a women who can feed your child. Small breasts are okay, and are enjoyable. However, large breasts are good for everyone involved. Embrace it.

Even if Tifa was bullied as a kid for having huge knockers and needing special garments for them.

Whew I beat it on my first try, mastered it too. Geo gets pretty cheap there at the end, huh? It was nothing but consecutive attacks over and over. I got cute and tried a Waterga Strike to get the medal and before I knew it 3/5s of my party was down. Waterga Strike ended up being the killing move, if it had lasted 2 or 3 seconds longer I would've lost.

I also learned that Entrust doesn't work in JS Missions for some reason.

SERIOUSLY WHY DOES A CLASS THAT USES ZERO DARK NEED SO MANY DARK SEEDS?
I MEAN, FUCK, IT HAS A LIGHT BASE
This grind really doesn't bother me, though I wish I had better dark cards at least.

The disparity of the past and the present. Powercreep.

How old do you think Tifa was when she got her tits in? 13? 14?

NON-GORILLAS BEGONE

My last chance to get Fran relics. If I get more Vayne shit I might just reroll since I've cleared out so many realm dungeons that I'd probably just be better off restarting.

I also fully dove Cloud.

I wish that Torment was 60 stamina.

Accidentally fall asleep while reading wake up to this

Guilt sets in

wasn't*
I'm giving you meme magic user.
But if you were the user earlier... you did get Fran relics. You got her Ultra.

FUCK RIP 60 STAM

good luck champ

Youll get 1 rainbow and it will be Vayne shit.

I'm the user that got Vayne ultra and made his glove 7*

That almost happened to me in the FT.
Was expecting Cloud to deal something tame like 300k but the absolute madman scored the full 500k and I panicked before I saw Geos' lifebar was still at like 10%

>had the perfect D250 run
>lose in the end because Delita got the succ one too many times
SEETHING

Even if the glove is a 7*, it's still musky and disgusting.

I'm the user who got the Fran USB, BSB, and Vaybe OSB. He's the shitter who spent 250 mithril and got shit.

I came on rabbit, she hiss at penis

>Delita got the succ

covered in poop particles no doubt

Follow your waifu and she will follow you.

She's 20 in VII, 15 in CC, So maybe 12? 13? I'd hesitate to go any lower, but it'd make sense if it was considering how much she was bullied.

She obviously got herself back together enough before CC. So it may have been a couple years of bullying while she was training with Zangan or maybe even before traning

Cloud's USB is a beautiful thing

congrats user

How the fuck are people hitting bosses for 500k? When I attempted Bahamut, Cloud was only hitting for like 13k per hit but it wasn't enough to bring down Bahamut fast enough.

More like, Poorlandu, amirite?

You gotta have enwind up on him and you have to have Zack's chain up and you have to have the boss be imperiled.

>Not a single Jumpstart CM clear
Are you even trying?

Now that Cloud's fully dived, there's nobody else here that I really feel deserves any 5* motes. I guess I'll just wait for Zack to get access to Legend Materia

>give them luck
>feel bad when they get it somehow
I need to stop being selfish, grats

That makes sense to me. She definitely got them in early.

What do I do with 6* relics I don't want?

fuck no I ain't trying that, my FFX synergy sucks. I couldn't CM the fucking 200 dungeon if I wanted to.

Vessel of Fate + Lucky Stars + Hailstorm for atk buffs
enWind and burst from an RW
Cid's Googles (20% wind boost IIRC)
Lucky Stars' crit damage buff

As for debuffs, Full Break, Box Step Sarabande, Onion Slice, and 2 wind imperils

Bonus meme

strawpoll.me/13472986

What do you think about FFX HD's redone music, /ffg/?

youtu.be/Y1nsp5CnvVQ
youtu.be/RA2mQV8iXxs

Do it, get the Dark Matter from the Choco store

My X synergy sucks. I never pull anything for X whenever there is a lucky
I did all 3 CM for the FF3 torment tho

>bullied for that
What kind of sense does that make? Did Zack get bullied for making it into soldier? Did Sephiroth get bullied for being the greatest soldier of all time? How can one be bullied for something so overwhelmingly positive?

the battle theme was always trash, so that doesn't matter.
But overall it's much worse.

Thanks
Not enough greens right now

I can do up to the 2 characters CM.
But it's not fucking worth it, FUCK Dex motes

Now do the CMs.

What do I do with these

She was bullied for having huge tits. We're speculating when her breasts developed and when it happened concurrent with her training with Zangan. It may have happened, along with the bullying before her training with Zangan. It may have happened at the same time. Her being bullied and needing special garments may have even been an inspiration for her training.

You can use them as crafting materials to make other relics stronger

or you could just use them as stat sticks for realm synergy

use them

Has anybody here actually beaten the Torment without the Cloud USB meme team

Sell them for a lot of gil. They're like the gil snappers in BE.

I think the smallest adult is like a D.

Here
Same shit except Yuna's actually garbage so I only brought her to the D300 because I could, I used Vanille with her BSB instead.
Zack had his BSB/CSB with Battleforged and Lifesiphon/Crushdown
Tyro had Wall with Multibreak and Wrath and MM/DMT
Cloud had his USB with Lifesiphon/Bladeblitz and Vaan's RM3 (the 1.3x dagger damage since I have a 6* Rikku BSB)
Vanille had her BSB with Curaja/Shellga and Lionheart
OK had his BSB and Onion Slice which he never used in D200/250 with Waterja and Protectga with whatever Tyro wasn't using

I have dumb relic luck sometimes, so what I did is most definitely not possible for most

Blacks, right?

oh boy I'm going into a seymour pub with no stop
this is gonna suck

Going to try this for my clear tomorrow, but the 250 that I had skipped last time just burned me out. It might be pretty hard to deal with the damage he does, though.

FINAL FANTASY 2!

On our last episode, H and his companions Corak and Caesar set out on their journey to prove their worth to the rebel army to fight the Empire! They've recently gained Obi-I mean Minwu as an ally, and so they set out to find some Mythril.

But first they grind to beef up Minwu a little for the bonus dungeon that comes after.

What, no. White American with German heritage.

Which version of III will you be playing?

Oh, right, best I could tell you is to RW Cloud's USB (of course) and try to get Edge to 99 and dive him a bit, give him Tidus' OSB Sword and spam his BSB entry while in EX Mode.
Stack whatever buffs/debuffs you can that don't compromise your team's abilities to not fucking die.

You might be able to bruteforce the FT too.

I'd like to point out that I didn't agree to this naming. Who would even suggest it?

I think I finished the GBA FFII but skipped the post game dungeon. It was awfully boring.

In japanland petiteness is a virtue.

Being bullied for having huge tits makes no sense though. It's like being bullied for looking good.

If anything, she was probably teased by boys who wanted to touch them, not expressly bullied.

>considering how much she was bullied.
I don't remember her being bullied.
I know for sure Cloud was bullied by every kid that used to hang out with Tifa as a kid