/hsg/ - hearthstone general

bow down edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$1000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

last thread:

First for Pepe

>mech
kekked

Post underappreciated cards.

All of the Pepe tribe is rare mech

>literally 8 out of 12 cards left will give me lethal
>draw none of them
epic....... simply.......... epic.................

Nigger yogg got toughtstolen and won the game to the other guy

>turn 5 living mana
>devolve
>I concede to you
Why do they do this?

Be sure to get your dailies cleared in case Midsummer ends at an unpredictable time tomorrow.

If there's info I don't know about or new info comes out, ignore this post.

>play against mage lose
>try to play mage lose
hard life being retarded

What does it mean?

to give Blizzard your money
obviously

man fuck PALADINS

FUCK THEM

While everyone cries about mages the real cancer in rank 10 and above are fucking murloc paladins, its a fucking joke, if it's not secret paladin its fucking murlocs, wtf

why is casual so hard
I have lost 5 games in a row and I'm still facing shamans druids and paladins

I'm fucking around with the Pepe cards but I think this might be a nifty mechanic. Anything to make people pay a little more attention to what is going on would be good.

custom fags need to get raped im not even joking

Just crab bro. What? No space slot because muh optimization? Get fucked, mage.

What do you mean just crab?

everyones testing their "hearthpown" decks so thyey get to legendary

not crafting an epic for a single matchup that will never be relevant again m8

1 mana 3/4 mate

Rude

yea but its just gets axed to the face or eviscerated, none of these things fucking stay alive for one turn

Shut up nigger those are decent, better than the dinosaur bullshit we got last expansion

Then just man it up and take it. There's already a strong tech for it and you chose to not take it.

>axing a 3/4
>spending eviscerate on a 1 or 2 mana
I think they have done their job.

I'm destroying you all with Freeze and there's nothing you can do about it.

this post is over-appreciating it

i prefer to complain thank you very much
also highly specific tech cards that are useless in every other matchup do not excuse otherwise bullshit decks

that's where you're wrong buddy I can choose to go play something else until ice block rotation

I am a 3 mana card, that if is not removed on the next turn you lose the game.

Who am i?

birdy

*summons 12/12 jade golem*
*Earhen Scales it*

Hm, Well Played.

Then you play mage mirror and you get fucked when they tech in eater of secrets and you don't, because it only works for one single matchup

this card is so broken with innervate druids, literally dood innervated 2 on first turn

How many cards are they revealing?

All of them or just some?

>brode says he likes 4 mana 7/7
>kotf will include a 5 mana 10/10

screencap this I'm an intern

edwin,flappy, brann,frothing berserker,razorleaf, warleader, questing adventurer

>my dads nintendo

ive noticed whenever i try to be toxic and spam the other player with my squelches i always lose, it's like some fucking faggot blizzard faggot is making the game go in their favor

>be toxic and spam the other player
excellent news, faggot

youre supposed to do it when you already won for max BM

can you power shit ?

Are you guys ready for the free arena tickets?
>flood of shitters who don't know how to draft
>free wins out the wazoo

I'm ready.

you need to be 18+ to post here

>he doesn't power piss so he doesn't detonate the rope

Free wins at the low ranks. All the shitters will be thinned out after 3-4 wins.

oh get off your high horse you stupid fucking piece of shitting in the loo muslim cuckold piece of mentalist, the fact is its in the game you should be allowed to spam whatever the fuck you want

>implying some reddit e-celeb won't make a video that goes something along the lines of "HOW TO OWN WITH YOUR FREE ARENA TICKETS" that basically links to heartharena
enjoy going against dozens of mages who, despite being brain-dead, will have 8 meteor 8 fireball drafts and will win purely off of card quality instead of skill

im actually 36, theres nothing wrong with smack talk you fucking virgin

>HS
>skill

only retards and children do that

>im actually 36
>on Veeky Forums
>in a HS thread
>explaining how he likes to behave like the most pathetic player possible in children's card game
How high is "killing myself" on your to-do list?

>he doesn't spam "wow" when the bullshit mage topdecks glyph and generates lethal

>had a dream about valeera
>she wanted me to sniff and lick her
fuck you guys

>36
Where did it all go so wrong for you user

>he actually look at the game instead of alt-tabling while doing his quest and checking here and then if its his turn since the sound of the game is off

that seems like a good dream, why so angry?

OH SHIT LEGENDARY CARD CHANGES IN EXPANSION:

You will no longer receive duplicate Legendary cards.

If a specific Legendary is in your collection, it will not drop again from packs until you've acquired all the legendaries from that same set.
Golden cards and Normal cards are considered the same for the purposes of this feature.
Disenchanting a Legendary removes it from your collection which allows it to once again be found in packs. Ew.
No longer do we need to feel bad about crafting a Legendary and then immediately after opening it up from a pack. Woot!

You will receive a guaranteed Legendary within the first 10 card packs opened of a new set.

This will remain the case long after an expansion has come out. Great for new players or players who have been absent from the game.
Players who have opened 1 or more packs from a specific set prior to the change going live will not receive this bonus for that set.

Completing the Frozen Throne Prologue gets you a Death Knight Legendary.

Upon completion of the Prologue, you will receive a random Death Knight Legendary card.
This Legendary uses the same no dupes rule that is described above.
We don't know if future expansions will do something similar through their mission content, but it would be cool.

sounds like a typical dream ,except replace valeera with coworker #x

Our Recommendations

Don't open any card packs you obtain from now until the expansion. This is because before the expansion goes live, you're still able to obtain duplicate legendaries and that would be sad.
Hit up the weekly brawl to get that classic pack. It will help put a dent into that pity timer!
Save your gold. If you aren't already saving your gold, it's not too late to start. A few Icecrown packs will be good to go.
When the Frost Festival begins, play arena! You're going to get a free run each week during the Frost Festival. This will give you Un'Goro packs and an Icecrown pack.
Use Amazon Coins to Save on Card Packs! You can buy packs at a discount with the currency provided you have an Android device that can launch Hearthstone.

good dream, bad meme
i guess youre right

Nigga you're like at the very least one fucking month late. Why the fuck do you think we tell everyone not to open their fucking packs for weeks now.

Literally surrounded by retards of the highest order, fuck this general.

FUCK YOU MAN

just because i dont fucking live ehre, also it was fresh news from blizzard it says 10 hours ago so fuck you, i dont need to take this shit from you , i dont fucking need this stress right now i was trying to do something nice and this is how you repay me, this was your wish motherfucker

Guys did you hear, the next expansion is based on the Old Gods and you get a free C'thun card!

get the fuck out of here if you cant even handle getting shit on anonymously. All you have to do is continue posting like nothing happened, but no you're a big fucking child

Do they say anything about the DK cards yet? Like, I don't expect them to be great when you are only allowed 1 card out of 30. Unless they are going to be in your hand just like quest, it's hard to build around them.

>think of interesting way to play hunter
>remember it has no card draw
>remember it has no aoe

dumb anime poster.

>playing c'thun druid, facing murloc/elemental shaman (no quest)
>get lucky and have 2 stonehill defenders to deal with aggro at start with innervate+coin
>get even luckier and get dark arrokoa from both defenders
>mfw opponent ragequits after I pop 4 arrokoa for each turn besides twin emporer

Inner fire priest is the new cancer, no counter for days

160g na

CityLights#11889

The Big Banks of Azeroth, featuring all the major banks from all the main cities.

The busted gold pouch is subliminal messaging to prepare the goyim to pay up and preorder

wew lad

I hate this fucking game.

>created by primordial glyph
he conceded after

>numpers

>CityLights#11889
FR sent

anyone want to trade 160g eu?

just run silence bro

>trade
Fuck off, faggot. Go back to:
>>>/reddit/

it's true, only r*ddit trades quests

here's a (you) now fuck off mayte

No, fuck YOU. Go and stay go.

>stay go

not even that guy but
>being this new

Anyone else been stuck at rank 6 all day?it's driving me crazy.

Dare tho oppose me hearthcuck? Then have at it

What do we think of this deck?
AAECAYO6AgayAu0F4KwCkbwClL0CgsICDLQBmwWIB6QHhgn5qwKStgL1uwLPvAL5vQL6vQKBwgIA

0shadowcaster/10

But shadowcaster is a worse shadowstep??

let's just say, if I called you a shieldbearer right now, it'd be a compliment

What?
You know Jade Swarmer and Aya benefit off Shadowcaster right?

you dont need nzoth or autioneer
add 2 vilespine slayers and 2 shadowcaster
might want to get a mimicpod or 2