NEW DOUG VIDEO

Best Doug video in a very a long time, just take a look at the amount of eastern yuropoor meltdown in the comment section.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3KjIQCKmM4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgcAA4HUxuE
youtu.be/f3KjIQCKmM4?t=581
youtube.com/watch?v=4T8gYlV8Am0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how we can connect Doug with the Alt-Right and get his channel shut down.

Nobody cares faggot stop making these shitty threads

t. butthurt g-string file cabinet owners

Hey Doug, youtube has started targeting videos for demonetizing that generate traffic from fourchang. Keep posting your shit here and all your shit will get deleted.

>film expensive cars
>not someone linked to the all-right
Do you think we are leftists because we are rich? We despise scum like DOUG that are making millions from us

His criticisms are invalid because he's used to amerishart cars and their complete lack of abilities so necessary to cars, such as turning, handling, and braking.

hurr durr it's old look at it huehuehue hurr durr

for fuck's sake it's just a bandwagon, you can hit pretty much any fucking car on the road with it and not drop a cigarette, it's just meant to be massive and safe

it's like buying a 1.5k marathon watches and saying HUH IT DOESNT CONNECT TO MY FUCKING IPHONE

"the Mercedes Lada"

For 230k though? Why not just get a regular G-Wagen for 2005?

The V12 is useless in this rolling PC case.

how comes that in one review with the same car but a smaller engine he praised many things about the car that he now shits all over?

is he on his period?

*from

well this car is on the market and it's selling, no point blaming mb for having it on the market for some azerbaijanis or dentists

because this one costs 230k
he says it in the video you fucking goof

those tires look so much out of place on this car

€1.62 million
what did they mean by this?

The entire concept of an AMG G is idiotic. The thing was developed ages ago as a military vehicle with proper offroad capability, and theses morons lower it, stick a fuckhueg engine in it and transform it into a pavement princess

Offroad-oriented G-Wagens are the most worthy of the pricetags, because they are the creme-de-la-creme.

G65 V12-powered mallcrawlers are meme machines for mob wives and numales.

This

Those brakes look wayyyyy too small.

but, youre wrong

proof?

>10:33 Worry not , as soon as you get your foot off the pedal, the super efficient aerodynamic shape will brake for you.

But they do look hilariously small in these wheels. Most cars with huge wheels and small brakes at least have rest of the car behind them so you're not looking at the ground through the wheel.

I'm not Arab but this looks far better than every other cuckover SUV on the market.

By far the most retarded aspect about this "refresh".

I'm surprised he never brought this up.

ahaha holy shit

Those wheels look so cheap, Escalade tier.
That is the US-spec G-wagon, its just a poser for drug dealers, asphalt queen.

The real G-wagon is a great offroader, its a diesel, gets decent milage and its a useful car all around, the only issue with the real spec G-wagon its that is still overpriced.

And for $20k more you can get the definitive version. youtube.com/watch?v=kgcAA4HUxuE

because the rich fucks who buy these have more money than god and run in circles with other rich fucks who know the diff between a new one and one from 13 years ago. it's a competition in this sort of circle. they're not caught dead buying used garbage

It is idiotic, and egregiously ostentatious, which is why sandniggers and chinks buy them

My fucking 5er has way bigger rotors and brakes, that part really surprised me

>shitnigger found a new source of shitposts

i'm not shitnigger

The amount of collective third-worlder asshurt this video caused is making me kek uncontrollably.

Why do shitskins and gopniks have no taste? I'm glad the Land Cruisers are still more popular with respectable crowds.

ok mr thesaurus

Brakes are small so you can fit larger side wall tires (smaller diam wheels) on it. Better off road. What you see here are style street wheels.

nah I just don't have a stunted vocabulary

>not knowing G650 exists
Do you live under a rock?

Damn I could buy a land cruiser with one-fifth the money and still look nicer and plenty capable

I love how they had to add a bulky plastic thing to cover up the hole where the 2011 mirror attached

>half of video is just him crying about it not being a generic crossover soapbar

How numale can one person be?

You realize he owns a Defender, right?

I live inside of ur dads cock

>Defender
heh... he is probably bitter after he found out there is no true replacement of Defender while G-class receiving a tradition of continuous improvements.
picrelated: next-gen defender

This

the engine is cool

the chassis itself looks like a deathtrap

This is the worst fucking design ive seen.

Fuck being a 230k+ $$$ car its the WORST design ive seen on any car

Some sort of german shitposting i assume?

They obviously want the rich black audience

fuck i love this board

i knew this would cheer me up

A G wagen should be 80K tops, its the same fucking thing as a Wangler, but with a Merc Badge
A more luxurious and powerful version should not pass the 120k line
Shoving a TTV12 in it does not justify the price either
its like if FCA tried to meme you into paying 230k for a wangler with a viper engine in it

Half of the stuff he bitches about are what I like in my vehicles.

t.FJ40 driver.

>A G wagen should be 80K tops
get the g350d professional
a reasonably sized diesel engine with all the offroading capabilities but none of the luxury interior crap
for 80k€ including 19% VAT
>A more luxurious and powerful version should not pass the 120k line
then buy the G500 that comes with a 4l V8 and all the luxury features for 106k€ also inlcuding 19% VAT

I don't get it why people only consider the Sheikh editions and overlook all the reasonable model variants when discussing the G class

>QUIRKS AND FEATURES

i hope this fag dies

this closet faggot's schtick is so corny

Holy Beautiful

>euros
Talking in USD
91 EUR for that thing is still a bit too much, at that price point a wrangler and a winch is a better investment

Also, what is wrong with the merc V12 biturbo?
The V8 gets 420KW and the V12 is only 43 more KW, you could get that extra bump with an ECU remap

and the whole thing is just 0.1 faster to 100km/h with the V12
What is the point of that engine? Why it has not been put down and replaced with a better performing V12?

>Talking in USD
in USD without VAT the offorad Version costs $80k which is exactly the target price you mentioned

>Also, what is wrong with the merc V12 biturbo?
>What is the point of that engine? Why it has not been put down and replaced with a better performing V12?
It's a living fossil only kept alive by its memetic powers
no one at daimler would be dumb enough to invest proper money into the design of a V12 in 2020-3
so they are using a 15 year old design that has only been slightly modified to barely meet current emission standards
It doesn't even have direct injection, the only reason why they still offer it is because russian oligarchs and arab oil princesses are happily paying an extra 100k to set themselves apart from poorfag cylinderlets.

why does this have 5k dislikes?

HAHAHAHHA

butthurt oil shitskins and commie mobsters

12 year old hypebeasts

>it took a Doug video to get Veeky Forums talking about how dumb the entire G Wagon line is

Better late than never, but goddamn.

yeah I wasn't familiar with this doug guy before but this is hilarious. Even this thread is full of retarded arabs and turks butthurt about their status symbol washing machine getting roasted.

/ourguy/

Good job, Douggie.

>injin

Who fucking speaks like this?

the nigger wheels ruin these. the stock smaller AMG wheels look so fetch

youtu.be/f3KjIQCKmM4?t=581

>recording yourself using a handheld phone while driving on the freeway.

I hope somebody reports you to the feds T B H Doug

patrician as fuck. that said, all the real ballers are trading them in for the Bentley truck. too many frauds drive used G-wagons which can be had all day for 30-50k. no frauds can get a note on a Bentley trucks

>drives rented g wagon which has been beat to shit by degenerates
>this car sucks!
entire vid was doug was trying to rationalize the fact that he couldn't afford the g wagon when he bought his boring ass previous gen wagon

what

>entire vid was doug was trying to rationalize the fact that he couldn't afford the g wagon when he bought his boring ass previous gen wagon
you must be atleast 18 years old to post on this board.

he bought an e wagon amg , white. in the g wagon vid he said he called his wife and said THANK GOD i didn't get the g wagon, this truck sucks. try-hard dork

ah yes doug is a multi million youtube star....except in the e class wagon videos he said he had a budget and couldn't afford anything more expensive.....

>driving a car as a status symbol
A g-wagon is just cooler than the gay Bentley mom suv

entire post is an underage paki trying to defend an outdated box for trophy wives

G63 and G65 trigger poor people, dont even get started on the 4x4 squared and the 6x6.
On a side note , Civic Type R is a torque steering fartcan with fake exhausts and intake vents and Veeky Forumstists are defending it and people who spend 50k of their own money on that .

This
And this
/Thread

no it's not. go visit a bentley dealer, they have all sorts of used g wagons for sale that were traded in for the Bentley. like the pic used, from Bentley Gold Coast Chicago

you must be atleast 18 years old to post on this board.

same here
>mfw at these g-class haters

>itt:assblasted Mercedes fags cant accept reality

you cant defend this shit, its cheaply built and disgustingly overpriced

>its cheaply built
what nigga? I will give you that cup holder. What else?

>defending a car that you will never own on an anonymous message board
Why? I like the look of it and it's lineage but you got to admit that the asking price is ridiculous. Like an user stated there is no point in spending that much money to get a V12 that doesn't offer anything more than a V8. The only reason the AMG exists is for badgewhores who have to base their worth on a badge.

>multi-million youtube star

Kek. You know he works for auto trader right?
He owns a 44k Merc Amg wagon lol

the 4x4^2 and the 6x6 make more sense than the G65, a lot more actually

NEW DOUG

youtube.com/watch?v=4T8gYlV8Am0

>He owns a 44k Merc Amg wagon lol
proof?

>shitnigger likes the g-wagon

pottery, confirmed for no taste.

Are you an idiot? You'd have to be to spend a substantial part of your net worth on a vehicle.

this

Didn't he sell it for a Viper? Then sold that for a V8 Vantage. Then sold that for an E63 wagon.

damn I didn't realize how shit G wagons were, mercedes is the laziest car manufacturer in the world

browse his videos you lazy fuck

That's actually one of the best cup holders in the business. It's impervious to bumps

It's more of a bottle holder than a cup holder though.

How stable would it hold a Maccy D's soda cup?

the entire design is from the 70s, you can't get any cheaper than reusing a chassis for 50 years

this