/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[ ! ] [66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pts.1 & 2]
Campaign period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Pt. 1 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44191
Pt. 2 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] The voucher distribution Campaign got extended and restarted on July 19, 4:00 UTC. Pick up ends August 03, check the announcement if you are still rerolling - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44304
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
-Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMkHs3J_iiI&list=PLs2zE91F732j8iZIydsQ7Ddzvy2nPpXD-&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is an Ushi thread.

last day for gilgamesh anons why dont you purchase some quartz and roll a few times?

...Won't you touch me?

I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to end like this.

Would you still love your Waifu if she turned into a guy?

>finally get a 4* with one of my gil tickets
>its d'eon
Goddammit
I was really hoping for jets too

Nth for Okita

>Sabers are the strongest class in the story
>the weakest class in F/GO
What did they mean by this?

RIN

Just stop making them early
I don't care about other threads but many people still have discussions going at 750 posts because they don't expect a new thread right away.
Mine too

It's kind of stupid how OP Arturia is in lore.
B to A rank everything. Fucking same with Herc being A or above rank everything but luck.

Fucking even Gilgamesh has balanced stats for a servant. It's just that, for the 4th holy grail war there was no one that could stand up to GoB or EA, and for the 5th holy grail war there was only 1 servant that could (EMIYA) due to the matchup.

I want her to cough on my dick

Reminder that:
Sabers that don't shoot beams are not sabers
Archers who use bows are not Archers
Gathering catalysts related to your wanted 5 star and yelling loud enough to scare everyone at night will ensure you roll your desired 5 star.

PLEASES

Emiya Shirou

REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR SUMMON TICKETS AND QUARTZ OR ELSE YOU'LL GET SPOOKED

Because I got him priest after $160
I also have all the ascension stuff for getting him to 90 on the 7th day of nerofest (when the guaranteed serpent jewels happen)

Also have to be naked as well and draw the servant you want.

I'm sorry, please bear with it with the cross-posting for now ;_;

Are you the hypothetical me who decided to roll the gacha

Because avalon.
It lets her survive through GoB. It's one of the counters to it.
Arturia herself is not a counter to Gil, but Avalon is basically a counter to everything. Kiritsugu just wanted to prove that he didn't need a servant to win him the holy grail for him. Plus he wanted to use square accel I guess or something.
He's just cocky.

>going to dump all my quartz for Nero when Nerofest comes
Who /umu/ here?

Any gacha sim with the NA rates?
I need to satisfy my urges

Dont forget

I don't know if I want to get both Lunchtime and Mona lisa. Getting 2000mp was already a big pain in the ass. Also Personal Training/Melty sweetheart look cute but they also cost a shitload.

user, it's sabers that don't have an ahoge are not sabers.
Morded is just a wannabe.

Why the hell are there not much representation from three kingdoms for china and warring states for japan in fate

It's time

Come on goys, aniplex is just green, have you seen the charts? It's a helluva start but it could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team and buy those quartz

>have umu
>had 6 crystals to use for ascension
>used on Herc instead

Sorry, Nero. Maybe next time.

Should I prioritize QP or Prism farming? I have 944 MPs but very little QP, should I stop farming the MPs and farm QP instead?

Kiara is love

Kiara is life

Nuh uh, Mordred is a real Saber because she was designed by Takeuchi originally, I think?

Nasu is a westaboo

I love Nero but this time I'm saving for Jeanne Alter. I've had both Neros on my JP account anyway, it's time to try something new.

I'd switch off to QP for a bit. If Nerofest really is coming soon you'll likely be ascending a lot of your servants so you'll need the cash.

Is ahoge nip for saberface?

Chill m8, you don't need to go batshit on Prisms you have until March to get them.
Just do whatever you feel like. Do the QP daily once a day, and the ember daily twice a day, but otherwise just do whatever you want.

Might as well post the videos you niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMkHs3J_iiI&list=PLs2zE91F732j8iZIydsQ7Ddzvy2nPpXD-&index=1

Twenty three hours remain of half AP.

It's the cockroach antennae hair.

Get some QP imo. You want a reasonable reserve by the end of the event.

What happens in march?

Ahoge is that little hair that makes the dairy queen symbol on top of someone's head.

what could it be?

Tell me, /fgogalter/, why is he so smug?

Why dont the NP animations have subtitles seems odd not to have any

>not having 18 summon tickets
You are weak

Saving for Bride

Red Nero doesn't love the player just like Tamamo caster and if I'm blowing my load I want it to be for the one that has maximum pandering lines for me

boobica

Nukige-chan!

Why are people obsessed with getting Chaldea Lunchtime? Is it really worth maxing servant bond levels? I've seen people mention Herk's bond CE as being very good for him but nothing else for other servants.

>rider

Way to waste a ticket, cuck.

Jeanne alter (male) when

You get Saint Quartz for levels 6-10.

You get quartz from getting higher bond levels too

You get Quartz for Rank 6-8 from 5 and 4 Star Servants, not sure about 3 Stars

>is it really worth getting free quartz

Is Poopchute good?
Since there doesn't seem to be that many good Lancer servants

Well that explains it.

God fucking damn it a second Lancelot when I already have a fucking Herc. What in all the fucking fuck.

Should I grind more MP (I have 250 :^) ) or should I try for more monuments

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS IT FAGGOT TELL ME

A lot of the bond CEs are stupidly OP and you get some quartz between lv 6 and 9

>he doesn't know about blueman

Never Ever ;_;

You get less, and for 1*/2*s you get apples first and the Quartz, given it's easier to increase their bond Levels.

Quit crying nigga Lancelot and Herc serve different purposes so it's worth leveling Lancelot as well for easy wave clearing.

Cute Ushi!

Jeanne can't die either, but I bet you're not about to call her good.

You get quartz every level from 6-9 for 5/4/3 star servants
It's only a 20% boost (your CE + another CE), but that can still save a significant amount of time.

Caesar, Sumanai or Chevalier?
Dickpicking I'd pick Chevalier 100%,
but I'd rather be a tryharding faggot desu

>tfw want good CEs
>dont want to waste roll prior to tamamo
HELP

Nice Ushi user

Reminder.

Another factor is that no one will select you as a support unless your All-class slot has a Chaldea Lunchtime, people aren't going to bother looking any other servants on your list

Not dying is not a trait you need until after Camelot
Wew what do you know, after camelot you have the best tank in the game!

Jeanne is good, but compared to other 5*s she doesn't look that powerful. Also cu has a pretty good np

So, who is the best rider currently for taking out the doors?

now for the main event

Caesar.
Sumanai is sumanai and d'Eon is just another tank.

Lily

Does Atlanta get a better sprite later?

Blue pantsu is worth the ticket.

I'd say Caesar since D'eon doesn't have a lot of damage and Sumanai is replaceable. Caesar has good skills.

What are the chances of Nerofest coming tomorrow instead of having a week of nothing?
Caesar is the best one out of those but always follow your dick, user.

Good luck!

Here come the black keys.

I'm not the only one that keeps blowing their login tickets as soon as they get them right? At least I'm not wasting Quartz.

Jeanne can die easily to a couple meme Berserker Crits, though.

It's going to be hilarious whenever some elementary / middle school / high school / college kid has to do a project on astolfo and needs an image of him for their powerpoint / presentation.