twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja is my wife

Benny when?

Elise a best
Sakura a shit

>Navarre that doesn't look like a fag
It's been a long time

Tharja and Sonya are shit.

I was messing about PoRs data, and I found this unused sprite. Upon closer examination, I realized it resembles a beta design of Haar as a pirate, which of course got me thinking, was Haar originally designed to be a pirate? Think about it
>Dresses in all black
>Eyepatches are a common accessory for pirates
>Rather lethargic, quite like a pirate
>Yar HAAR HAAR is a common pirate phrase
>probably has a really big dick like a pirate
Thoughts? Anyone want to weigh in on this?

when

Your wife gets filled with Gaius's semen every night

I thought that was Karla

>PoR's data
>has RD Haar's sprite
it's a good shitpost but this keeps bothering me

What's the best build for Berkut? Keep his lance with distant counter, QR, and threaten attack/cav buff or something?

>inb4 he's shit

This is a no bully zone user

I'm in deep thinking, and it might actually be Shannan

use Camus instead

>tumblr tharja

give him Gradivus :^)

Effie with Ridersbane+ and Distant Counter - is this stupid y/n?

>cruel L'arachel
dick no

Whew, it took some doing, but it got done.

Came inside bercute 3 times already.

Fact: Anyone who hates on Echoes are just Awakeningbabbies and Fatescucks who can't accept the fact that their games are no longer the "fresh new shit" and try to drag down Echoes to make their waifu simulators not look so bad by comparison.

Does anyone know what I should do with a 5 star Jeorge with garbage IVs?
Should I just feather him since he has nothing to pass on?

We've known Tharjacuck was a tumblrfag for a while now. Remember that big fight he got in with Belkafag over gays?

Trying to find a doujin I lost the link too

>tharja x gaius
>little snippet of Robin x lissa at the beginning

send help

Thanks to the user who posted the Hector/Camus/Xander/Ursula strategy last thread.

Had to move around a little because no reposition on Hector but it worked in the end.

Level him to 40 for 10-map squad assault

youtu.be/V6T1Tyyp9Gg

posting incase people still need help

By how many inches does Rinea's futa dick exceed Bercute?

wait for them to add Kriemhild to weapon gacha in 1.6.0.

>Ike
>Hector
(lol

It looks like Shanan to me

Only three times? For shame.

the teleporting jew does it again!

What is a monkey's paw? I see people refer to this in this general but I have no idea what it means. Plus, don't monkeys have hands and not paws?

Nowi is for ________________

>not having similar heroes
>not reading the description

you basically have to have one of the 4 hero fest heroes at this point

atleast everyone has her

Three. Her cock is twice as thick as his too.

Man I have nothing against faggots, but that kind of faggotry is really annoying.

Why you queers can't be like Swordfags? They are pretty chill and don't have that faggotry.

make a wish
wish is cursed and backfires

yaoi

Pagans think if you wish upon a monkey's paw your wish will come true, but in a terrible way.

This is Sumia, she is my wife. You don't have to say anything nice about her if you want. I just wanted to post a picture of her.

Impregnation

Who was your Infernal MVP? Pic related for me wiped out half the map by herself.

My girlfriend and her friend!

Yes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

>both have only been on 1 banner
>lol everyone should have one by now

the usual

Is TIKI=WAIFU just constantly getting worse and worse as a poster, or is it just my imagination?

Ursula
Softened up everyone and destroyed thr Axe cav with cav buffs

When your wish gets granted but in a terrible way. Like Kiritsugu wishing for world peace or people wishing that Berkut would get a grand hero battle.

You have good taste in wifeys friend.

Is the user who needed Aptitude Rhajat still here? Sorry for taking forever, had to recruit her.
So now how do I share this again?

>paying attention to tripfags
There's your problem.

>Levin
>Shannan
>Micaiah

It's like my Heroes wishlist.

>both units I can get in chapter 9 are by other other units
>they are both kill

Looks like I won't be getting shin and fir which I really wanted to see how they were with hard mode bonuses

Which route to I go To? The one with bartre to get kareal right ?

twitter.com/kurenai_wave/status/887260739555045377

Nino!!

Filter all trips and this general gets a bit better.

Man I have nothing against faggots, but that kind of faggotry is really annoying.

Why you tripfags can't be like people that killed themselves already? They are pretty chill and don't have that faggotry.

I'm a huge Awakeningfag and I loved Echoes

Ike can be changed for Ryoma who has been on 2 banners and Hector isnt necessary at all, he was just the first hero I picked because he has high defence he can be subbed for anyone with high defence

Ike could probably be changed for Celica or a red mage, I'm unsure as I dont have them

not him, but you just put her on your castle defense team (unequipping people or setting them to defend makes it easier to seize) and share the code on your card

KING
MICHALIS
OF
M A C E D O N

warriors is a textbook example

Should I 5* Olivia or my best friend?

nino!

Wings of Mercy dancer is one of the best ideas people ever came up with.

Nino!

Bully me more user I really like it.

I had michalis walling the lancers, but Lucina saved my ass with g tomebreaker that I had from the first tempest.

I thought the monkey's paw is actually from a short story by some British writer.

I'd feel dirty using a filter. This isn't a safespace.

Ryoma has not been on two banners

Sonya took out Berkut and NotFernand and tanked a hit from the green mage to soften it up.

nina!

Unironically
>Btfo the Lancer
>Btfo Berkut
Thank you based Quick Riposte. Once again proving that Archanea would trounce Valentia in a war.

There's an old superstition that a wish made upon a Monkey's Paw will come true, but in a bad way

Like if you wished for a million dollars, you'd get it but it'd turn out to be mob money and they'd break your legs over it or some shit

paora

if fir is kill and you want karel you'll need bartre to recruit him

Today I learned that Michalis is actually a pretty top notch choice for Berkut's GHB. I haven't upgraded him but I feel like if I did and gave him just the right skills to use (at the least QR) he would have made the map a walk in the park.

What was your strategy? I manage to take out the lance cav with Sonya, and reposition her, but then everyone except Berkut and bow cav gang up on her.

Completely forgot, she took out the archer too when not even MRobin could.

I don't use post filters. Ignoring a post isn't hard, tripfags tend to attach images to their post and it's pretty close to the namespace. Just skimming is usually enough to tell what should and shouldn't be ignored.

my bad I just presumed he was on the first banner because everyone kept getting him

but he still had a 5% banner which technically should make him more common

Oh, alright. For the user who wanted Rhajat, visit pls.
06696-84055
41850-73781

Didn't really have an mvp, everyone did their part.
Minerva killed the melee cavs and the archer.
Ike killed both the mages
Reinhardt killed Berkut (lol
Ninian baited and flew around the map

mystletain used to be a killing edge with 5 more might, but now it's just a slaying edge with 2 more might locked onto a unit with xander stats

Noah is kill so I can't get fir sadly. Route B it is then

How good is batre I went route A on normal but I might need karel I feel

me at the back

I want to round up a gang of men and tell Nina a lie about putting on a gay orgy so that we can all rape her from dusk to dawn.

My unstoppable lady of course

Sharena, you can roll a Ninian or Azura later. And a 4* dancer is not much different from a 5* anyway.

I was trying to recreate my strategy to record it but for some fucking reason I can't remember exactly what I did. I had Azura in the top right starting position and moved her onto the fort and then moved Sonya right above her, Tharja and MRobin moved over to the bottom right and the bow cav ran towards the top right and Sonya took him out, but each time I got that far someone ended up dying. I really don't remember how I did it for some reason.

He is pretty cheap to build, just QR and some special, A skill is quite optional on my opinion.

Best Friend. Slap a Ruby Sword on Olivia so she can take the odd green hit if she really needs to and you're good to go.

4* Michalis for Lunatic and +Def-Res Titania for Infernal, I had to use crystals to boost Titania from 35 to 40 but after that, I beat it first try.

Kiritsugu didn't suffer enough
Cheating prick

>have lots of reds from trying to pull Ike and Alm on their banners
>recently been flooded with blues

so do I roll for Sonya knowing she's green or do I just wait for the next banner?

heavy blade aether ike with dark aura buffs is pretty terrifying. One shot the axe cav and killed both mages.