Dead Clown
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Tranny Clique
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Drama Retards
discord.gg/PkPkZPr

New horde guild?
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr (embed)

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr (embed)

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-i0GZwEGmXo
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0zL0bZxGMoZEE0oeo0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trannies

first for

/thread

Im starting a new horde guild called

Its a hardcore progression raiding guilds, voice chat is completely disabled unless you are an officer during raids, and we use loot council.

Only serious players should apply.

We only have room for warlocks and a single shadow priest currently, but exceptional mages and hunters can apply. If you're ret or boomkin, hang yourself and save the server the congestion.

Respond to this post with your discord and ill pull you in with an interview with Zach and me.

If you have an Anime avatar dont even post your discord.

If you're a known faggot I will not even add you.

You forgot to mention that the Server isnt blizzlike because they removed some Vanilla Dungeons. I know, it seems minor, but it really is false advertising

Join Sanctuary for non Loot Council guild

>If you're a known faggot I will not even add you.
What a shame Mocky

Congrats on being the only guild that isnt filled with Drama (yet)

Dome#4119

Here's some free (you)s

And here we have the new obnoxious avatarfag.

he literally doesn't advertise it as blizzlike
he's changed shit himself

Drama is the core of everything, it will happen, but it doesn't matter to me as long as the officer/gm get no power over loots

you are going to have to improve your shilling
by ALOT

who are you quoting

Mocky#0967

fret not sperg, I'll talk with gummy and get you a refund.

Humbert#4992

Dont tell them to do what the other guilds are doing, its clearly not working for them

Malcador#1149

Aleitu#2183

Kys dome

Madti#7077
shadow priest

You are a complete retard that comes to a Veeky Forums thread to give advice on how to avoid drama when all your experience was from spamming "please join our guild" in game, yet you are also an avatarfaggot that's desperate for attention, stop replying to me and kill yourself as soon as possible

zuria#1337

mocky....

I never said I spammed Guild Chat, just posted on the lfg channel, and I aint avatar fagging, this is just what I have in my folder, faggot

I'm Zach and I support this message.

Lmao, guilds like this cant even clear heroic ramparts, let alone serious raid. Meanwhile will clear karazahn within days of the core hitting 70. And we will be bringing 2 ret paladins and 2 boomkins.

This game is a joke, and you're guild is a joke, hang yourself.

THE zuria? wow...

>Guild Wars, The Second

im zack and im a gay nigger

you cant clear kara if you cant get in because were camped out slaying you fucking noobs all night long

people shit posting zach back into relevance? what year is it?

Z A C H
A
C
H

youtube.com/watch?v=-i0GZwEGmXo

>using discord
Enjoy your botnet you fucking sheep

kys zach, nobody fucking cares

So wait...
>*smacks lips angerly*
U sayin
>* **misloots** gear to core ten*
that I'm
>*coughs and joins grizzly*
relevant again?
>*snaps dog's spine out of rage*

man remember the past guild wars....

>trannies make an alliance guild
>other guild goes horde
>horde guild falls apart and blames the trannies

>other guild goes discord
>discord guild falls apart and blames the trannies

>other guild goes horde
>horde guild falls apart and blames the trannies

but this time, the other guild went alliance
they figure it out
they can see the lines
it's fucking over the trannies are finished

>literally connecting to the internet
enjoy your botnet fucking sheep

wrong.

I for one welcome the fact that ZACH is BACK

Coming to a server near you

corecraft when?

The trannies just have to change their tactics, but they're too busy sucking each other off with Loot Drops

WHO THE FUCK IS ZACH
39/7/17/2

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

fag from /v/ several years ago

How about we start compiling a list of names to steal on launch
>indi/lndi/indianola

All these posts are me.

I dont know who zach is, but I am Oleg in disguise (dont tell or youll blow me cover)

Zach dont you have a fucking life? You have to be 30 by now, Feenix was so fucking long ago man. Get a fucking life and stop shit posting, you will never be relevant again.

wait, for how long have the tranny guild been around? if they are so hated, have a corrupted loot distribution and are full of trannies, how come they are still raiding?

(this might seem like a normal post, but an experienced eye will notice that this is a leading question, this my friends is what we call in the bussiness a falseflag, i'll next reply to this post with a comment that will be in favor of the trannies)

Its because they are Chicks With Dicks, Like real life Draenei and Night elf girls, its so fucking cool and progressive, why dont the horde have futa women, Huh?!

proof

The truth is that, their loot council actually works, there are no trannies because the closest thing they ever had to a tranny were some fags that got bullied out of the guild and they have been around for over a year and a half.... but now, the poor tranny guild, is suffering a smearing campaign.... don't be manipulated goyim!

Zach go to fucking sleep

>The truth is that, their loot council actually works
This. loot council is for when people leave the guild because it sucks, so you talk with them and let them have bis so they'll stay. I don't want any of you fuckin nerds to say moh has a bad loot council, got it?

If the MoH guild is so bad why is Decadence playing with them?

Discord newfag here, how come the Sanctuary discord link takes me to Downs Clowns?

This thread is complete cancer.

is seeking members for it's core raiding team, We are seeking an exceptional Shadow Priest and Ranged DPS.

Please kill yourself if you're a boomkin. Ill be conducting interviews for the next 4 hours.

We are looking for people with actual TBC experience, Not just casual dad gamers looking to burn time.

Looks correct to me

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

wtf I love DMCA now

Takes me to add a friend or some shit, just wanted to check out the "non cancer" discord.

Nevermind, had to open the discord program itself instead of just the browser.

whys your guild called air force if you arent a bunch of gay dads

Why do you fucking care faggot, if you're not interested in the guild don't talk to me.

your names gay and sos your posting so dont talk to me

WoW m8 with that attitude you'll go far into Kara

Fuck you faggot nigger, We have cleared Sunwell on live servers, this will be fucking easy. Me and my core are all that are needed to do this content, and I just need you faggots to sit there and fill out the raid while pressing one button and not stand in fucking fire

I'm sure you literal mouth breathing retards are capable of just that. How about you think before opening your fat mouth and saying stupid shit about things you know nothing about kid.

Relevant to people who want the downlow on tranny posting through a biased opinion.

lmao thats the best laugh Ive had in a while

good sattire, my man

No one on earth thinks they are actual trannies. The closest thing there is to a tranny is simply a faggot who took pictures wearing his mom's underwear.
Anyhow Mocky is pretty much correct so who cares.

Babymetal may be a "reliable" raider due to the fact that he's fucking 17, but I doubt very many people in the entire universe including parallel dimensions and upper/lower planes of reality can stand to interact with him on a new server.

Actually, Decadence is the Pally Power Administrator! She's done a great job!

Babymetal is like, totally irrelevant.

sorry this is too funny.

he's mostly right but babymetal doesn't still raid
he hasn't raided for a month now since he got demoted

When they say no vanilla dungeons is that just the lvl 60 stuff? or all of them?

>I am biased
>I am 100% biased
>disclaimer: I am biased

what did mocky mean by this

level 60 stuff

>gropy
you're thinking of pouncy. gropy was pouncy's pedo bf, but is not a tranny and was never in the guild.
>one left the guild after being legit fucked over loot that was given to puddi
no it was loot given to babymetal, but pouncy didn't deserve it either way. having the opinion that you're entitled to bis the moment it drops doesn't make it legit being fucked over. especially as a tranny attention whore lmao

Mocky to this day has never joined MoH btw.

>tendies, samfu, puddi
>drama
Surely nobody could've seen this coming lmao

How to Start Human only guild, I want to progress with only human, dwarf are irish rock, gnome is imp, Draenei is devil and Night elve is a feminine man

make and go from there

Join
Bunch of stolen valor cucks

i'm pretty sure samfu has posted lewds before

i remember people talking about him having hairy legs and it being legit disgusting

Mocky is cute

see It was a fucking quick rundown I know I fucked up alot of details come on, I was going to give him this image at the end so he could figure out the things I fucked up by himself

and I have joined, with a level 12 mage, btfo

i want to ____ Mocky!

jesus dude... Get that out of here

He definitely has, Samfu is known for the infamous dick ring pic. Mocky wouldn't know because he never played on Elysium.

Throatfuck

If your guild isn't loot council, it's a tranny guild, because it's just a friends shit, and trannies can't actually progression raid.

See this pic is 100% accurate. You should have just posted this instead of getting half the names mixed up

I think you fucked up your shillpost there jimbo, but alas, good luck with your DoA guild

>muh lc
Kill yourself lndi

>please delte it before I get bullied
This is the face of merove's worse fear

Can someone post Puddis pics?

I'm pretty sure Samfu left because Lumi banned him from casting rejuv (they don't stack) and kept looting tier1 for himself because of his "excellent performance"

Reminder to join (temporary name) if you're interested in a fair and honest gold bidding system. Join also if you're tired of cliques and unequality. We're going horde. discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

Nah. Samfu had twice as much loot as Lumi at the time and the HoT banning thing happened months later.

>gold bidding
That is probably the worst idea I have ever heard

Samfu had 5 raids attended for 4 pieces of loot received. He had the highest loot:attendance ratio by far.
All of our resto druids (Lumikaru included) were retards who came to the raid in specs like db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0zL0bZxGMoZEE0oeo0o and worse back then. I don't think Samfu even once picked up Improved Mark of the Wild before quitting.

am i funny now? xD