/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher distribution Campaign got extended and will restart on July 19, 4:00 UTC (TONIGHT). Pick up ends August 03. - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44304
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/887507366211706880
youtube.com/watch?v=-uow_WXarJc
strawpoll.me/13380422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that we have no event until September.

New Event Calendar:
twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/887507366211706880

3RD For ALTERA!!!

soon

ded thread

Was there something wrong with this thread?

I think idea was to have dedicated NA server one.

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

We
D
E
A
DAEDEAD
E
A
D

>saberfag posts a thread early

dirty dumb seibah scum.

I see...

Repostan
BBBQA = Wants to be dommed but is too prideful to admit it openly and acts aggressively instead. Loves anal and humiliation.
QQQBA = Slutty and unashamed of it when the topic comes up. Willing to try just about anything in the bedroom but LOVES extensive foreplay and teasing in particular, giving or receiving.
AAAQB = A prude who has a low sex drive mostly due to wilfull suppression of it. Becomes extremely horny if they go too long without getting laid and has their will falter though, and for all their posturing they still enjoy it normally. Loves cuddling in the afterglow and being romanced.
BBQAA = A sultry seducer. Enjoys the thrill of hunting for a new target and working their way into their bedroom almost as much as the sex. Flirting is a must, as is feeding their ego. Really loves to make their partners beg for it before they give it to them, and is into light bdsm.
AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.
BBAQQ = The ultimate sadist. Takes exicit pleasure in hurting, degrading, or humiliating others - and just having authority over someone is enough to tempt them into fucking them just because they can. Desperately attracted to anyone prideful, taking it as both a challenge and as the hottest trait someone can possess. Loves BDSM, but also kinda has a thing for choking and cuckholding.

Buster NP means they have low stamina in bed but make up for it with skill.
Arts NP means they have an abnormal need for using 'toys' in the bedroom and find it hard to get off without them.
Quick NP means they have sensitive nipples.

Are you happy with you waifu/husbando?

>3 threads in the catalogue during Veeky Forumss slowest post time
Ebin

Does that make this the Ibaraki thread?

Why do people keep using OP images that are completely irrelevant to the NA version for now

Nobody cares, stop bumping both threads at the same time you dummy. Americans are sleepy.

witch thread

Because waifus

>AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.
>Quick NP means they have sensitive nipples

I want an Ushi doujin with these parameters now.

Help, Who's the best quick/star generator in voucher?

Emiya.

Why didn't we just go to the newer thread op even linked the wrong thread

Ushi a cute

Should I roll again?

>AAAQB
cute

witch is cute

Post the best Emiya version
youtube.com/watch?v=-uow_WXarJc

This thread was made while the other thread was still active because the OP didn't see the link to the new thread. The newfags kept bumping it for some reason and given it's Veeky Forums's slowest hour it stayed for a while on page 10.

Will you guys try a last roll on Gil/Jets/Cat?

Im honestly thinking about burning my last 5 tickets.

This was supposed to be the Ibaraki thread!

Already did, and received another three black fucking keys.

Makes sense shit happens I guess

Nah. I don't care about Gil. He might be a great group-nuke against servants, but I'm don't think that I need to burn my quartz/tickets reserved for another servant to get that.

Jets seems to just be another Tamamo/Darius, which I don't need, and which seems to be most useful with a maxed Kaleido, something I don't have. Don't care about EvilCat and I'm not that desperate for a Quick team.

I feel like /fgoalter/ will slow down for a while if we get a week of nothing given there's no news yet, but at the same time mods are kinda reluctant to delete dupe threads in the recent days so both threads will stay for a while.

Just keep bumping the other one as well and move there once this one dies.

Help

Please send me spare Jannus.

oh look the resident whale is attention whoring again

Not until Alter's gacha is out

Well I'm the op to the other thread

I got the fucking stupid cat FUCK

Are you trying to get Gil before it goes away?

I was trying to get Saber Alter and the game just kept handing out Jeannes to me

So how do you clear nero festival's final quest easily whenever it comes out?

why arent you waiting for her rate up

>not cashing them in for rare prisms
LMAO at you're life

>not waiting for Kintoki rate up

Why do people fall for the bait Story Gacha

I actually wanted the cat and got Gil. I stopped rolling immediately of course but I still feel kinda weird.

Is the cate even good? I got emiya and the cat as my archers now

Because you can't get story locked servants from the limited genius.

yeah

I want the cat but I got instead Kaleido, Imaginary, JETS and another Herc.
Archer and Rider are the weakest spots in my team so I wanted to balanced it out but Im not sure it's a good idea to keep trying.

there are rate up banners for the story unlocks, I got tituria that way on the camelot gacha before even finishing camelot, same for the alter version and nero

I don't think she's better than Emiya but she's cute. that's why I wanted her.

Yeah but if the whale wants saber alter it wants it now, rate ups be damned.

She's a decent crit star generator.

yeah

Yeah

I'm at level 70 can I get to 80 by the end of the day?

yes

just whaled $24 out of boredom and to support devs. ehh not half bad

I'm sorry

>whaled
>$24
Are you from 3rd world?

>Seibah
rip

oops i thought spending any cash was considered whaling

>whaled
The correct term would be sardined

Good and perfectly usable.

Ok I laughed

>$24
>sardined

So what's called when you spend $5?

Bait.

Krilled.

tadpoled

caviared

>saving up quartz and tickets.
>don't even know who I want because I haven't watched the anime yet.

shrimped

Has anyone else in thread burned cash on this Indonesian card game? Get anything good?

i know this is bait but
>anime

Just save up for Jalter :^)

Hey Lulu, did you stopped playing Shadowverse?
They announced a lot of nerfs today.

Well yeah if you watch the anime you'd know more about the characters and could choose favorites.

I do dailies and that's it, That game blows fucking ass, Nerfs don't mean anything because the expansion is fucking ass.

Goldfished.

guppied

Really guys? It's obviously mollusked

Ensuring that DW run a profit

no clue who this whore is, but I've come from the catalog to express my desire to impregnate her

>mollusked
>not bugged

My mama wife!

Is there a chance for english version to host kara no kyoukai collab ? if not I'll just start JP and hope it rerun...

It's obviously a King Arthur, can't you tell?

>liking cow tits
I want Reddit to leave

what's the best way to farm pieces? the highest level green daily?

Reposting for bigger sample size. Please be honest.

strawpoll.me/13380422

Planktonned.

game will be dead before we reach that event

I rerolled for Waver since he's rated 10/10, Got him Herc Emiya and Atlantea or whatever.

I really wish I had Lancelot though..

why don't to shop a nice thick cock on her user? that'd probably make her more suitable to your gayboy tastes

>dead game fags

Could I beat Herc's second interlude with this team? I have 3 Command Seals ready.
>Battle 1: Lancer with 21078 hp, Lancer with 17862 hp
>Battle 2: 3 Lancers with 18934, 23276, and 18934 hp
>Battle 3: Lancer with 148,577 hp

2 that weren't Gil when pulling for Gil.