Pure sex

Pure sex

Name a more comfy interior than the LS400

Classic Japanese interior

easy

ls430

The wrinkly leather in the doors makes it look like a diaper. Which is probably on purpose since most Lexus drivers are over 60 and most likely wear diapers in order to not shit themselves.

W140 Mercedes has it beat

Fuck that's nice

I like the interiors of saabs a lot

Eunos Cosmo

green neon lighting always gives me a hard on, driving at night is just pure eye candy

My saab also has a night panel mode where everything but the speedo gets dimmed. Looks pretty neat but personally I like the neon green glowing in the dark as I cruise the city

easy peasy

1991 Old mobile Custom Cruiser (B body wagon)

Ever since GM began to cheap out on their luxury Marquis nobody knows how to do actual luxury in a car anymore.

Marques, not Marquis.

passenger cup holder is the best part

Yeah but they're super flimsy. Th-thanks GM

I consider myself lucky that mine remains unbroken

Yeah it doesnt do jack to hold your cup, but it looks cool at least. Also:

>left headlight out
>get out of car
>running lights

thanks GM

I constantly get "marker light" and "position light" failures

What the FUCK are the position lights? I know what the marker lights are but for the life of me I have no idea what the position lights are

I've got that too, I don't have a clue either. It only was ever right about my taillight (socket chip/assembly) go figure. I've had brake failure, abs failure, etc but it just operates as normal.

Dat weirdly shaped foot well

Honestly LS400 is most reliable car you can buy for the money. Engine and transmission is bullet proof. Engine has factory forged piston and can go over 300k without even trying. Only down fall, the cluster bulbs can go and do go bad. Can be expensive to fix if your not a shade tree mechanic. Also the starter is located under neath the intake manifold. It's a royal pain in the ass to change. Labor at a shop would be an easy $1200 without parts. Other than that the engine and transmission will never ever fail you.

>leather
>comfy

i nat

Comfort level treeethousand

That looks comfortable but I bet it smells horrible.
Everyone smoked back then.

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
true, easy enough to clean tho just wet and dry vac and steam

Why does this have the same low grade materials in the interior as a Toyota Camry?

because 90s toyota plastics

The big old American cars all look so comfy

>those >'90s Toyota plastics held up over 14 years
>meanwhile, in the land of Rebadge-A-Chevrolet-Six-Times

Ya ain't seen no cracked dash till you seen a 70's era Toyota or Datsun dash in Texas

ive had 80's toyota plastics and 90's do this

aussie sun will kill everything
Statesman here nows!

The Saab 93 will always be dear to my heart because I got my first blowjob in the back seat of one from this hot asf blonde girl I had a gigantic crush on.

Anyway, my 2002 Avalon has a comfy asf interior.

Fake plastic wood. How tasteful.

Toyota Crown.

Fine wool interior.

It's eerily similar to my buick lacrosse

This.
LS400 is a great interior but it is not god tier like the LS430.

Idk I'm having driveline vibrations right now on my 98 that are really starting to bother me

Correct, I've had my LS400 for five years and I'm not getting rid of it anytime soon. It belonged to my uncle before me and its on 390,000KM and still drives like a new car. It has never broken down and its still completely stock.

tfw no straighpipped volvo v8

feels bad mane