Europe has shit ca-

>Europe has shit ca-
Oh yeah? Did anyone ask for a 4 doored car with manual transmission, and is fun to drive, rear wheel drive and rear engined?
Sub 10k eurobucks for the base model?
It's also got 4 doors?
Well it's right here motherfucker, something all of the autists here desperately want, it even comes with the Twingo name, what more could you desire?
66 mpg combined? You got it!
Extremely tuneable with upto 40% performance gains with just ECU mods, replacing the turbo could get you even further.

What more could an Veeky Forumstist want out of a shitbox?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20uayE1aJaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a sexy beast, this is the sports trim.

Ls swap e30 or e36 keep your mid bull ship.

would purchase/10

>when an american is faced with a difficult vehicular decision where something outperforms things he likes, he tends to resort to the argument of "b-but if I extensively modify my car and put a huge american engine in it, I could maybe do it for as cheap while not getting warranty."

I've heard that you can't turn the ESP off for doriftos. otherwise, is the perfect shibox

You can actually!
But it also disables ABS, people in the community are currently working on a fix for that.

>no twingo in USA

Even when you're getting the old model as our scraps, we keep getting better.

twingo thread?

if you want extremely poor reliability, get renault

>110 BHP at the highest trim.

I'll stick with my Volvo S40

>what do people like so much about the twingo?

>longer, taller and heavie
MUH SAFETY

it gaining 200 pounds is but a small price to pay for 10 years of modern technology, comforts and rwd, especially considering the newer twingo has more torque.
It's still under 2070 pounds.

nu-twingo looks like dogshit

It is bigger and heavier than old Clios, with a smaller engine. There's no excuse.

The new twingo is literally the same car as a smart forfour, wich has the same engines and gearboxes used in the smart fortwo
>smarts are available in the US
Apparently Marcedes asked Renault for help to build all their shitboxes and not only on the A160 cdi

Safety regulations.

It has a face and it's tripping balls.
But yeah it's ruined by the headlights not being in one cluster per side to make eyes, and the pigfat logo.

>Apparently Marcedes asked Renault for help to build all their shitboxes and not only on the A160 cdi
more or less yes, but overall layout and suspension is copied from older gen. smart fortwo (de dion rear axle etc) The parts that were shitty in old smarts -engine and trans are replaced with renault bits.
Also car is designed to easily acomodate electric conversion. Room for engine in the back and space for batteries under the floorpan makes basically tesla-tier layout with good weight distribution.
basically every car is bigger and heavier than old car

If only they would offer the new alpine with a manual shifter, renault would be truly based.

Sorry what i ment to say was. Hurr durr im american i live in a big house in the country have 7 cars 3 bikes 3 jet skis and 2 boats and burn through a metric shit tons of cheep gas every year.

Tldr; in my country we are aloud to do what we want with our cars so we dont need your shit.

>engine in the back
>no frunk available
RUINED

they could at least fit spare wheel there...

>removes electronic aids

youtube.com/watch?v=20uayE1aJaM

As an American I have a few family friends who have a scary resemblance of your description

that's a meme

like with all brands, some renaults are utter shit and some renaults are absolutely unkillable.

you just have to know which ones to buy

This and the VW Up GTI are considered supercars in Europe

It sorta looks like a fiat 500. Total want.

>tfw no Renault 10
Drove one a while back, it was some of the most fun I've had in a car. Proof you don't need a gorillion horsepower to have fun, as its little firebreathing 1108cc engine had about 50 horsepower of fury.

That is a nice looking Smart.

>tfw stock hubcaps look better than any stock alloys

Your cars look gay and your people do too

reminder renault is the craziest out of the 3 big french makes.

If Renault actually sold cars across the Atlantic, I'd buy one. As it stands, I'm not paying twice the ticket price to import one.

Its nice that Renault is still making interesting things.

Europe mpg is different than American mpg

>hubcaps

New Twingo is just cheaper version of Smart.

Has engine in the rear, 3 cylinders, robotized manual transmission.

It's also ugly as fuck and sounds like shit.

Old Twingo was much better car.

I keep seeing more and more of these, almost as much as Teslas (in île de France and paca).

>robotized manual

No, it has a dual clutch 6 speed gearbox and an actual manual.

>110 hp
this is a high-powered vehicle in europe

Stick an 110 hp engine on your ass and youll have a better power to weight ratio than a bugatti chiron.