Released 2018

>released 2018
>already looks outdated
Who is in charge of designs at Toyota and when will they finally face the firing squad?

Why is the mouth getting bigger and bigger every fucking year

I doesn't look outdated, it just looks weird. I'm not sure if Toyota is trying to go for a hyperaggressive design, or trying to go for an "alien" look.

Yamaha does the best alien designs anyways (not that I like it, but it's better than Toy-fucking-ota)

To suck fat cock.

They tried rehashing the 2006-2011 Camry. Of Course it looks outdated.

That fascia isn't nearly as bad.

what the hell is it with this generation of cars that all look like they're constipated and trying to shit

Don't you know that getting constipated is the new fad within the youth? It's the new fidget spinner, but better :)

Get with the times, grampa

New Camry looks bad ass

Toyota had a tantrum and stated in a press conference that they're sick of being called boring, so CEO Toyoda has let loose a rabble of retard designers on all their cars.

I'm going to visit the Toyota Kaikan manufacturing plant in Japan in four months. I will kick a Camry for you, OP.

If you touch that LFA I will Liam Neeson Taken you you fucking bitch.

Old ladies still love them and buy them and that is their target market

The LFA was produced before their tantrum. I'm glad it didn't have to be born in this era of false design language ruled by the god-king of garbage and no proportions, the Mirai.

Looks fine to me , I test drove one and liked it better than the Accord

Not him but LFA is boring as fuck. Amazing NAV10, exhaust note, razor-sharp steering, and light carbon fiber basin, but the design looks like a generic design that any teenager would come up with if asked to "draw any supercar." Very uninspired.

looks fine to me...?

Honda and Toyota are both ugly brands.

Mazda and European manufacturers blow them out of the water, like wtf.

Holy shit lads, the windows actually got bigger

when will the fucking age of pigfat end?

From the back not the front.

This car looks like Spawn and now you can never unsee it.