Things stupid drivers do: the post

I hate when people park in places like pic related when the rest of the lot is full. It gives me anxiety trying to pass and I saw some poor guy that was sandwiched by two cars scrape into one of them tonight. What pisses you off?

Why do you scrubs always get so uppity in parking lots?
>you almost got my car!
But I didn't retard, so chill out.

Because you're an idiot that didn't get my car but WILL get the next car you park next too. Learn to have so respect and learn to park.

how about you just mind your own business for a change

Anyone that blindly does a cut-through.

This rock took out 3 cars in a single day.

I learned how to park, that's why I can blindside parallel park or angle back into spots author hitting anything. It's literally no harm no foul.

that rock is my hero, slowly taking out shit head drivers.

as for OP's question, when people rubberneck like God Damn never seen a fucking crash before? It wouldve taken me over an hour to go 5 miles because dumbasses slamming on their brakes to stare at a minor fender bender

Seriously? how do you miss something like that

Women.

Sometimes you gotta let Jesus or some multi armed god take the wheel. Sometimes those Gods are pretty drunk.

I understand the Murano and RAV4, but how in fuck did he get an Integra way up on that rock?

I bet the mall will be painting that rock red or yellow so that people trying to take short cuts around the corner won't get nailed by it. People really do drive carelessly all the time. It's why there are so many hit and run "love taps" in the parking garages here. You come back, and someone love tapped your grille or lights.

Maybe drunk or on drugs is the reason.

They already moved the rock. He will be missed. Painting it wouldn't of helped. People here are fucked.

Predominantly Asian community is the reason. It would be hard to pull shit like this off even at blackout levels of drunkness, for a normal person.

>how in fuck did he get an Integra way up on that rock?
Like anyone else or you and me would - speed.

>that rock is my hero, slowly taking out shit head drivers.
When people are leaving a mall, they are probably using the car's hands-free cellphone feature which means they are distracted while driving. Hands Free features in a car still results in strong distracted driving effects as shown by Mythbusters using Stanford University laboratory test equipment and driving simulators.

Lunchlady at work missed the exit from our parking, broke a guardrail and drove off a 60cm high ledge into a ditch.

Said she was busy thinking about her vacation, talking in her handsfree and something with her stereo.

>Making right turns from the second-rightmost lane (when the far right lane isn't right turn only)
>Not reading the sign that says "2 CARS PER GREEN"
>Running a yellow light to make a left turn

>light turns green
>0.0000000000001 seconds later *HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK*

Fuck city drivers

>not knowing the left lane is for passing
>coasting under 60 in the passing
>slow drivers in general
>anyone who isn't me basically on the road
>old people
>people on their phone
>people who merge without looking
>people who don't signal
>civics that think they can gap me so I'm forced to waste my gas and gap them because I'm insecure
>cars that are faster than me stock
>pretty much anyone who isn't me
>LED headlights
>lifted trucks going the exact speed limit on a busy monday morning on a two-way street
>anyone blasting loud music at a redlight with the windows down forcing both of us into a music arms race to see who's volume is louder
>people who judge other people

>murano

Absolutely nothing of value was lost.

>t.

>2 cars per green
I’ve never heard of this

I don’t worry about people almost getting my car, but when people literally park in the lane of the parking lot it doesn’t exactly give you room to drive