/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread having a good time with your friends edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Mugi!

posting best girl!

Ouma!

Ishi!

CELES~!
Also bout the old /drg/
I miss nanami chan's vocaroos

I want to fuck Kaito.

Old /drg/ was odd in a way, there was always lots of shit happening and I was constantly going through old threads to be updated on what happened.

It was kinda fun though, and part of me misses some old anons.

...Okay, yeah, I appreciate new /drg/ now, even with all the shitposting and pointless character fights. It could be so much worse.

Thank you, shitposters, for not being any of... that.

MONACA~!!!

All Akamatsu had to do was give her the V and everything would have been avoided.

Koko! Wants Skygd to fuck off!

Poyo is new /drg/ I guess now
Those things listed happened back on /a/ before she got permabanned

Good morning, I love Junko!

>higurashi
Never watched it, but heard people hold it in high praises. Maybe one day.
While I don't really have a favorite (only completed 46 titles) I guess Princess Mononoke would be the best.

Oh. Now I feel bad for her.

Kiyo and his beloved Nee-san.

Yeah Poyo is new /drg/ Tokoposter is old and new /drg/ aren't we lucky.

Why am I sharing a general with crazy people?

Is cannibalism not nice enough?

Is glad old /drg/ is over! Even if it was kind of fun.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Because, despite some occasional wackos, you looove us and love being here.

In your heart~

Danganronpa is an odd series. It's main theme is Despair and Hope, though we mostly see "Despair" throughout. We play/watch for people's crushed dreams and ending lives, so... we attract a weird fanbase.

I do wish some of them came back.

I came back for a reason~

At least talking about cannibalism doesn't induce that level of pants on head insane drama. It's just kind of weird and gross.

oh shit what he'd do now

There is always a crazy person in everywhere you go.
It's just that anonymous nature of Veeky Forums give the freedom to show their true selves.
Or maybe they could just be shitposting, don't take it seriously.

Same.
Old /drg/ was ruthless. People's IPs being posted, nudes, personal twitters and steam accounts, screencaps, it was a wild ride.
Now we have idiots posting their own personal information like their medical certifications.

Look, he posted! He has overcome his shyness!

Go to bed green gobo~

He's been messaging me on reddit ever since /drg/ drove him out. Now he's using me to project his theories onto. I've ignored him several times pretending I just missed the notification but he always replies back with questions that would result in mountains of text no matter what I answer.

Who do you wish were still here? Kuzuposter and Bullykun aside, they were two of the decent namefags

>nudes

WH-when?

Besides discord drama, I have to admit that Nidai's vocaroos were pretty gud and fun all around. He actually had some voice acting talent.

Yeah these faggots make me miss the old /drg/. When shitposters like Pekofag were funny unlike the new ones.

hello everynyan i see everynyan is talking about me! i woke up and drew monaka-chan but now im done with hurting for now. i hope this posts not upside down

I miss the lewd vocaroos from nanamianon
Any cute girls interested in taking some? Anyone but insanity, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Jesus, and I thought people knowing my V3 character rankings on sight and the fact I own some chickens was getting too personal.

You're so fucking cute, ugh.

On some level I feel bad for him. On the other, he really doesn't know when to let up, does he.

His least favorite character is Tsumugi, right? Just find some Tsumugi theories and send them right back to him without context every time he keeps spamming Ouma theories.

I'm amazed because you're saying that and I did every single one of those things (the IP was hidden though)
Now the only thing I have of those times is telling toko to kill himself because he's pathetic trash.
Oh, and calling trashman a cuck, it takes me back too.

...I miss old /drg/. And at the same time I hate it with a passion unhinged by sanity.

he can voice literally every male character

Stop bullying me

YOU go to bed!

Akapo was one of my favorites. I know that dumb ghost pokes his head around. Kittygiri brought the kitty ears~
Might be a couple more, but I'm tired since it's almost 4am here so thinking is hard.
At least that dumb Aussie's still here. He's good people, but don't tell that faggot I said that.

kotoko makes me happy!
are you referring to be as insanity? i can record some maybe ive already got lewd vocaroos i can link

HE CAN VOICE ACT EVERY MALE CHARACTER
his ego was insane though. Really hard to talk to the guy without getting talked at about him

>Now we have idiots posting their own personal information like their medical certifications
Sounds like Jewell. She wouldn't last a day in the old /drg/.

>Pekofag
Holy shit I haven't heard about that guy in ages. I miss that guy.

Yeah, he's not a bad guy. That's why I don't want to tell him I'm just not interested in discussing his theories. It's fine if he has those theories but he repeats it over and over and rephrases it more complicated than before until I'm just stumped to figure out what he's saying.

Remember the insane mukuro user?
That's really old /drg/

Thank you.

No.

>godposter has no friends to sperg about DR to and has chosen you as his friend

It's a little sad.

Wait what? Jewell never did that. She mentioned her family life once and that she doesn't have a good relationship with her mother but nothing about medical certifications.

Yeah, he really tended to descend into wordsalad when it came to Ouma and then expected the disjointed sentences and facts to be read as a coherent theory.

Sorry you're getting the brunt of it. I think it's best if you're just firm with him, honestly.

That's... a lot of blood with those drops

Who are you because you are one ruthless motherfucker
I don't remember all the anons from back then, it's all starting to blend together

What was his wish again?

To see Mukuro in the OVA? Or V3? Or...[/spoiler]to meet her in real life?[/spoiler]

Please stop this.

That's literally the resident retard toko
He deleted it but it's reposted on the last thread

>knowing this much about an attention whore
Disgusting. Only makes me wish Pekofag was still around even more.

lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa blood!
it hurts really bad too i dunno why. more than the orher i did i think i cut deeper and i couldnt close the wounds too. i should try again its really really painful

I gave out personal information?
He said he personally finds me annoying too, so how desperate is he to want to discuss things? I kinda feel bad for him.
I've been being more honest with my opinions recently like admitting I don't think Ouma knew about the brainwashing or signed up soley to protect everyone. May as well break the truth to him eventually.

Shit I think it was real life he wrote page after page about wanting to be with her.
It was absolute delusion

Oh, you're that user again. Also no, I just remember she said she still lives with her parents and her mother finds her a bad influence on her siblings so she locked the internet router in a safe or something.

Mukurofags were a plague back in old /drg/. Glad they all got BTFO during DR3.

>it's really really painful

Then stop.

Your shock value is gradually wearing off, and your desperation stinks.

that's because I never fucking posted a single name here, because one doesn't just do that shit and say "I did it".

I chilled, mostly because bit by bit everything died; even the taima got deleted because one of the creators of the site sperged out.

I have a name, but I don't like attention-whoring, and trashman likes to call me a pedo(but that won't uncuck him)

Say no more senpai

I'd rather have them than Jewell and the Oumafags

Why do you hate her so much user?

mitarai ate her

Mitarai loved her.

It's Rait

i try! everywhere else i post i immediately get banned. im not trying to shock value. i just like posting it! i like it but i can just post kotoko and talk and stuff. i just want people to talk to me

>he's good
Screenshot this people, its glorious~

>kirianon wants to fuck this

The cutest!

Yeah, she also said that her sister is a cunt. Nothing else really.

hiss

Nanami love-hugs.

>two (you)s in the same post, nice

Shame about the taima I liked stopping by every now and again

same. would even take the ibukifags back too

Trashman was actually the one who said that IIRC.

that's not a real word, toko. You're the literal definition of a try hard at this point.
By the by, I was NIDAI back on that thread, nice to see that you still suck up to that faggot. Too bad he stopped caring about you ages ago.

We relocated, but I don't like the whore it out desu.

>white knighting this much
I really do miss old /drg/

Angie her beloved Saihara!
>tfw the first result I got from the Crackship Generator was Akamatmatsu

Well shit, I'd love to pop in again but get you not wanting to post it.

Her sister is basically female and edgier Trashman.

btw monacaanon if you see akapo can you tell him pryle's looking for him?
It's been months and he's way too hung up about it, the faggot.

Please die of hemorrhage
Please die of hemorrhage
Please die of hemorrhage
Please die of hemorrhage

Just check the old taima. The links there's. It's mostly just a few of us there during "burger hours," but it's cozy. It's 4am so we're not in there right now.

I wish I could find him. He hasn't been on Steam in months either. We'll just have to wait

Do you miss the Amami Rapist and "Amamatsu is the new Ayayui!!!" memes too?

I heard she shit up his discord server by saying she wants to grow up and kill people due to how shit the human race is to the point where the mods sent her to a separate channel and they asked Jewell personally if she had a traumatic childhood.

Edgy
>inb4 poyo is found out to be his sister

But why do you like cutting yourself so much? I wouldn't be surprised if you accidentally died out of blood loss.
See, if a general is so worried about you that most people tell you to genuinely stop, you know your habit is serious business.

Tokoposter seems pathetic I saw a few posts of his a while back and already don't like him. I've never interacted with him.. I hope. He seems like a manchild tbqh

My favorite pairing is Himioshi!

I find this one hilarious unlike the Amamatsu rape ones, they feel much more forced.

i dont want to harm anybody except for pedophiles and rapists and other bad people. im very harmless. and the few people i hate with all my soul
addiction i guess and i just feel nice doing it. i like the way scars look a lot and i like attention. im also a piece of shit who deserves to have it happen.

Have you even seen that one pastebin of him? He is the definition of pathetic. Let me find it.

this thread's a bloody mess