/fgoalter/ -Fate/Grand Order NA general

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[ ! ] [66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pts.1 & 2]
Campaign period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Pt. 1 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44191
Pt. 2 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] The voucher distribution Campaign got extended and restarted on July 19, 4:00 UTC. Pick up ends August 03, check the announcement if you are still rerolling - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44304
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
-Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

webview.fate-go.us/2017/extella_release_celebration/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170720T0359&p0=:&font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best girl.

Mashu dies but Fou revives her.

STOP CREATING THE THREADS SO EARLY

Fou is actually Artemis.

Factually incorrect.

Is this the Shuten thread?

BBBQA = Wants to be dommed but is too prideful to admit it openly and acts aggressively instead. Loves anal and humiliation.
QQQBA = Slutty and unashamed of it when the topic comes up. Willing to try just about anything in the bedroom but LOVES extensive foreplay and teasing in particular, giving or receiving.
AAAQB = A prude who has a low sex drive mostly due to wilfull suppression of it. Becomes extremely horny if they go too long without getting laid and has their will falter though, and for all their posturing they still enjoy it normally. Loves cuddling in the afterglow and being romanced.
BBQAA = A sultry seducer. Enjoys the thrill of hunting for a new target and working their way into their bedroom almost as much as the sex. Flirting is a must, as is feeding their ego. Really loves to make their partners beg for it before they give it to them, and is into light bdsm.
AABQQ = A total nympho with a non-existant set of standards. Will decide on the most random things as being attractive enough to make someone sexually desireable, from them knowing how to cook really well to being able to juggle to making a cute face while solving a crossword puzzle. Enjoys sloppy, messy sex in places it technically shouldn't happen - like a public restroom. The thrill of being caught gets them hot as hell.
BBAQQ = The ultimate sadist. Takes exicit pleasure in hurting, degrading, or humiliating others - and just having authority over someone is enough to tempt them into fucking them just because they can. Desperately attracted to anyone prideful, taking it as both a challenge and as the hottest trait someone can possess. Loves BDSM, but also kinda has a thing for choking and cuckholding.

Buster NP means they have low stamina in bed but make up for it with skill.
Arts NP means they have an abnormal need for using 'toys' in the bedroom and find it hard to get off without them.
Quick NP means they have sensitive nipples.

What's your waifu/husbando like? Are you happy with them?

This time it wasn't my fault.
Also
>people literally creating multiple threads of /fgoalter/ even when one is already up
Does getting the OP image is that good?

Let's talk about powerlevels
>UBW > Ionioi Hetairoi
Discuss

S O O N
O
O
N

IH > UBW. Not even a fight.

True Apocrypha > UBW

Archer could Caladbolg chunks of Iskanders army until the NP collapses.

or he gets stabbed by the soldiers and dies

Or he doesn't

>Saber was the perfect king
>Round Table is filled to the brim with nepotism

well, he got his ass beat by lancer- and he cant snipe withing IH

if he gets RM'd its a ded redman

UBW > IH
Iskanmeme's soldiers wouldn't even get close to Emiya since he can just spam swords and Broken Phantasms.

>spam BP's
ah yes, that 5 second draw time per shot

>her son
>her adoptive brother
>two nephews
>two second cousins

Its pretty bad, yeah

witch thread

stop

It doesn't work that way, the one deployed later will overwrite the other one.

It messes me up how they combined both Artoria's sisters but then made Gareth and Gaheris Gawain and Agravain's niece and nephew somehow.

Who the fuck is their parent?

IH is a fake reality marble; Iskander doesn't have the ability to deploy an RM and neither do any of his followers
UBW is an actual reality marble. The way it would go down is that Archer would activate UBW, either as a first strike or overwriting IH, and Iskander would die like a bitch

>I a-*chariot to the face*

Hell her son is also her nephew that's like 1.5 multiplier in the nepotism scale

Gareth and Gaheris are Gawain's siblings though, they're even described as such in Camelot Zero

So are you gonna continue splitting threads on Veeky Forums's slow hours? You guys are really asking for this general to be deleted. The other thread is already at 60 posts

There are soldiers in IH who would singlehandedly curb stomp red man to death.
Everysingle one is a heroic spirit and some of them are incredibly powerful. It's literally so broken only EA can stop it.

>don't quite want Gilgamesh
>haven't rolled his gacha at all
>meh I'll roll just one ticket and keep saving
>gold orbs
>this
Ok.

Why the hell are you rolling if you don't want him? Just save your tickets

I wanted him, but not spend-it-all levels of want, so I decided I would stop with one ticket since that wouldn't damage my ticket and quartz stockpile while giving me a chance. I would have said "at least I tried" otherwise.

I did the same. Better to spend a ticket than roll.
I got Jannu and Gil from those.

Are Cu and Proto Cu better than Liz?

If Gudako doesn't end up as a Servant by the end of this mess after everything she went through I'm going to be mad.

>Lawful neutral
Haha

>D
>E
>D
DED

If she really had EX luck she wouldn't have lost her mind from rolling

>ruler
wouldn't her wish be infinite quartz?
>EX luck

>I got 2 5 stars off of ticket rolls

Got more stories that totally happened for us, user?

I've gotten 3, and 0 from all the 10 rolls. Quartz is a meme.

I've actually posted the images on previous threads. I'm the guy that ran out of XP cards trying to level the sudden Jannu.

Because that throws the desire sensor off, I got Gilgamesh in 3 tickets thanks to that.

Luck should be E~EX

Ruler St George when?

depending on what?
redman's NP is ranked E~A because the sword he made rank between E~A
How would inconsistant stats work?

Time of day, level of clothing, whether they've drawn the servant they want or not, whether the game was updated recently

>IH is a fake reality marble

Head canon is not canon.

Schrodingers luck stat. It's both shit and amazing, but you don't know what it is in the situation until after it is over.

I mean isn't it supposed to be the combined wills and hearts of Iskandar and every man who swore fealty to him for the same dream?
Surely the combined desired reality of tens of thousands is stronger than that of one man.

>Hey Master, do you want a '''''''massage'"" after we've known each other for a week?
>There are people who waifu this slut

Who are you talking about?

Mashu after Septem.

stop posting in the wrong thread you guys

This thread will become the new one in a while, though.

in 500 post

In 400 posts *

>wouldn't her wish be infinite quartz?
No, that would be the case only for Gudako Alter. The meme one.

I don't get how the gacha behaves with gold card servants. Sometimes you get gold orbs. Sometimes you don't. Sometimes it fakes you out with a silver card that then turns gold. Is it just random?

It's just a hype animation.

Yeah, it's random. Sparks can turn silver servant card into 4* or 5* servant card, gold orbs can be a 4* servant or a 5* servant and there's also the rainbow orbs that always summon a 5* servant, but none of this changes the rates nor it is a bonus.

Good to know. I've experienced all three and was always confused by it.

Herc still the best option for the welfare ticket?

Why is this not in the OP?

webview.fate-go.us/2017/extella_release_celebration/

When will we finally get more useful daily material quests?
The only good ones are Friday, and weekend quests, the rest is just monuments or dust.

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170720T0359&p0=:&font=cursive&csz=1

14 hours until half AP is over

Fuck, Thursday dailies are the best.

Stop bumping this thread.