If the developers that make Gran Turismo made a “Shitbox Simulator” game, would you buy it?

If the developers that make Gran Turismo made a “Shitbox Simulator” game, would you buy it?

I’m talking only shit box tier cars, with actual oil leaks, losing coolant, etc. You could even make Craigslist ads and purchase other people’s shit box’s via the internet.

Muh Rotas... lol did this guy really turbo a vx motor? Holy shit

is this nibba seriously running his exhaust out the side of his front bumper

24 Hours of Lemons: The Game? I'd play the fuck outta that.

Rust... It's weight reduction brah

might work if the points system incorporates more points the more fucked up your car is

actually this is an AMAZING idea. I would love it if after a race you had to fix the car like a poor fag would irl (duct tape the mirror, zap strap the bumper etc)

You just invented My Summer Car. Nice.

No

>make Craigslist ads and purchase other people’s shit box’s via the internet
>2000 MICROSOFT POINTS NO TIRE KICKERS NO PIRATES NO LOWBALLERS I KNO WHAT I GOT
would preorder in a heartbeat

Not gonna lie, MSC with more than one car and a racing mode would be boners for days. I'd play this shit on day 1.

>NO PIRATES
Dafuq?

>the game has a globally limited number of cars (in proportion to the number of players)

>the car you start with is random (but you can sell it for $$$)

>everyone starts out with the same value of car

>to get the car you want you can race for pink slips or buy it from another player or from a used car dealership (more expensive)

>cars collect real miles and damage in game (so the car you buy/win from another player might be fucked) and require maintainence.

>you can do nefarious things like bodge repairs

>if you don't have a car you can compete on foot or by bicycle

I guess there would also be prize money and 0 mile cars for winning championship races

Don't forget bus riding

*blocks your path*

>If the developers that make Gran Turismo made a “Shitbox Simulator” game, would you buy it?
GT1-6 already was

7 (Sport) went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too serious and took all the fun tinkering that peaked with GT6.

No engine swap options (like forza) No good decal editor (like basically every other game) and it still looks and feels dated.

I hope the GT8 game comes out on the PS5 because the PS4 and the pro are the worst consoles sony have ever made and i bought a launch 60gb PS3

Gran Autismo

>if you don't have a car you can't play for a week while your avatar works at FedEx to earn enough for another shitbox

Also yes, I would buy this game

>Most games have limited shitbox roster
>Entirely maxed out on every single fucking unobtanium vintage Barrett Jackson special and gajillion dollar oil baron coke mobile

Forza's shitbox roster since the entire series debut on the original Xbox has barely grown while they stuff ever more autistically obscure vintage racers and unobtaintable hypercars.

This. I would throw money at that Finnish autismo for MSC with even more shitboxes.

Brb 17yo boy racer simulator. Gotta save them McDonalds pay checks for them sikk rims and airfoil for the camry that dad brought for you

sounds like My Summer Car desu

isnt the actual win condition of that game taking your Summer Car to be inspected and declared roadworthy, then to actually beat the game you have to win a rally with it?

>with more than one car (though the other cars exist mostly to be salvaged for parts) and a racing mode by way of a rally at the end

it literally does have more than one car and the endgame is a rally