enjoy your RNG defense and shitty DPS/HP

F r E e

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE

It's all about aesthetics desu, i don't care if it takes me a couple of seconds more to clear a mob pack. Karui shits should all die.

>shitty DPS/HP
>additional frenzy charges generation
>more phys damage done and less phys damage taken buff
Bleed branch is ass though.

does anyone even like this game?

>Gladiator
>Overrated

It doesn't hold a fucking candle to the Inquishitter's legion of endless tards and Slayerniggers who think culling a boss at 20% hp is great even if you take 20 minutes to clear the map itself

that's not a lot of frees, mane. dire times?

i like playing it from time to time

where's my (You) you cunt

>muh bleed explosion

you
and you

here's a free (you). the guy between you can fuck right off

Who the fuck cares about 20% cull when you have the only competition to Vaal Pact on the right side of Slayer?

Those leech nodes are actually insane, every melee I play ends up being a Slayer with a Carnage Heart. All you need to do is build a little bit of defense and youre good to do pretty much all the content in the game with your eyes closed, 3.0 just makes it better with being able to get a larger health pool to avoid one shots.

thanks m8, much appreciated

Anyone else mad about the stretched widescreen meta?

>slayer is competitive with vaal pact

How poor are you?

>slayer is competitive with vaal pact

August 11th for 3.0
5 more yet to be announced skill gems
There will be a patch near the end of the third week of Harbinger
new map tile sets, a couple new abilities, minor balance changes expected in this patch
Harbinger will be stretched out 2 additional weeks or cut at the usual 3 month duration and a small 2 week race will be ran before 3.1
3.1 will be released around December first
4.0 expected for I'm just making all this up as I go lol second to third quarter of 2019
Vinktar's leech cut to 2%, dying sun untouched.
There are roughly 50 new unique items coming in 3.0, including jewels, 35~ without.
Incinerate buffs.

If you believe in an August release you should kys

I'm top 20 of my class

>August 11th for 3.0

>complaining about a FREE game on a FREE website using a FREE browser

but i paid for my browser

>complaining about a FREE game on a FREE website using a FREE browser using FREE libraries that also power even more FREE software running on a FREE operating system alongside a FREE kernel

3.0 is going to hit August 4th, you heard it here first

There are only 20 people playing ascendant though

august 4th would make sense because some dude on reddit found that the last 4 or so releases were all on the first friday of a month

>stash tabs the game
>free

the end is the beginning
it must be perfect

>Carnage Heart
>Physical attack leech
>In current year
>Physical
lmaoing at you

thats not why you use carnage heart

i hope you know increased life leeched per second doesn't really do anything, it just means you need less hits to reach the leech cap (which you're always at when you're a slayer)

Can someone who played assassin tell me how reliable is that shitty-looking power charge generation node?

"10% chance to gain a power charge on a non-critical strike". Assuming you enter an arena with a solo boss at 5 APS and let's 50% Crit chance, that's 2 seconds for the first Power charge, then longer for the second one, and it keeps decreasing so it seems you won't ever reach your max PC. What am I missing there?

did ESniggers kill themselves yet

>physical attack leech is bad

i'll be enjoying my 5% leech VP claw build and lmao'ing at your existence

carnage heart is horribad though

since "increased life leech par second" is totally useless without an associated increase to the maximum life leech rate, I guess you use it for the extra gore then

Very reliable unless you reach capped crit chance, in which case you'll probably drop off every once in a while but build it back up quickly

>Very reliable
Ok thanks, that's all I needed to know

>im so strong i may have to stop for a while and debuff myself
great build 5/7

>95% of all uniques are 1 alch trash
>4% are 1 chaos useless shit you would waste your time selling
>the 1% left range from 20 chaos to 200 exalts
Every league is now standard league. How did we ended up like this, bros?

Has anyone played Vaal Lightning Trap in beta?

Does it benefit from both Increased Duration and Unbound Ailments?

How come people have a harder time managing incinerate mana cost vs scorching Ray when scorching Ray has higher max mana cost?

come here to see non ssf hc players talking shit about slayer(the best ascendancy)
kek

SR doesn't deal damage faster with cast speed

so what's next?

why are you guys so unhelpful to new players?

why are you guys so helpful to new players?

ill give you some tips little guy, these are protips from a 7k hour player

1. never play standard, ever
2. if you think you can play/will enjoy hc, then play hc. its very rewarding
3. ssf is also very rewarding once you learn the game
4. buy premium stash tabs + currency tab at least for yourself
5. never do maps with another player, the game is best played solo unless hes a support
6. always play whatever is broken at the time, i have played for a long time and almost everything has been good at one time or another, besides a few skills
7. when you play a league make sure to level one character to at least around 90-95 before rerolling(if youve made a good character) this will allow you to be able to make money and fund anything else you want to do. constantly rerolling will only shit on you
8. the first week of a league is prime time to get a lot of currency, go hard then
9. did i say never play standard? yeah dont do that, even if you just started on standard, as soon as 3.0 hits abandon that shit immediately
10. dont listen to streamers, most of them are actually shit at the game

if you have build questions or any other let me know

why are you guys so new to to helpful players?

Ah ok thanks

>incinerate cast time: 0.2s
>scorching ray cast time: 0.5s

it's about time we recognize exif as the new best poe player in the world

>Mention changes to Poison AND Bleed damage, but specifically reference that they are doing too much damage
>Bleed is doing too much damage in the Beta
>No mention of the keystone
It's dead, Jim.

just cause some shitstick plays a turbo speed shield charge build and clears tier 9s at lightning speed doesnt make him good at the game

uberdan is the best poe player

Was it ever alive to begin with ? Bleed Gladiator was meme tier and Puncture was only useful in LLD.

>LLD
HA
HAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA
HA

remember when that autist greendude and the cancer patient willywonka convinced GGG to devote a whole league of their efforts to a LLD tournament and it had like 150 viewers on twitch and they didnt know how to cast/manage the stream kek

Says a lot when poison focused builds have to use potions to sustain their life pool.

Even if they triple poison damage, poison builds won't be shaper viable.

don't see uberdork at the top of the ssf ladder for every ssf event

exif has no job, no life, no gf
pretty much the 3 mandatory requirements to being rank 1 in a poe race
he literally has 3 lvl 100s in ssf hc legacy, proof that he is a basement dweller

we were talking about skill, don't bring real life into this you normie fucking shit

actually it was ggg who reached out to them, because they wanted to turn poe into en e-sport

I'm really glad they are finally nerfing these over the top bleed builds

For so long it's felt like you HAVE to make your build based around bleed or else you'd be at such an extreme disadvantage

Now I can plat all my preferred crit builds that would have previously been considered hipster without being oppressed by the bleed mechanic

oh so that one hit home then?
so then you understand what im talking about,
just because you can equip shield charge and do tier 9 maps 18 hours a day doesnt make you good, like i said

if he wasnt a dweller he wouldnt have the free time to be rank 1, this has nothing to do with skill
mapping in the shaped strand meta doesnt take skill kek
if you want to play an arpg that takes skill go tackle median xl

No, not really. The idea behind it of applying one big ass Bleed and dancing around the enemy for a few seconds before reapplying is wonderful to me, but it seems GGG has other plans. And I feel their mentioning that some players are doing too much damage applies to a very minor top-end and is slightly skewed solely so they can rape Poison and ignore Bleed forever and ever.

>my shit build is still shit but now every build is shit too
this is the power of communism

they need to nerf shield charge
you can go lightning speed with no investment at all
if you equip whirling blades with a 1.3 ias weapon and no nodes you move at less than half the speed

I'm having a difficult time making a build. I want to do something that will make use of Bloodlust totems

Get a Voidheart.
Get Earthquake.
Get Warchief Totem.
Equip Bloodlust to Warchief Totem.

play ssf and delete all your standard characters

Does it really matter if Strand gets nerfed? Racecourse is a much better map, ill be happy to be able to shape it instead.

That's boring

No I'm trash at the game

>That's boring
You asked to do something, so I assumed you wanted viable.

Play a Tora Bow RT Necro with Bloodlust Zombies and Kitava Herald Spectres in 3.0 I cant think of another way to make Bloodlust worth using.

basically you have the wrong mentality with this game
i had a friend like you that wanted to do niche shit only, or use this ability only, whether it was good on that patch or not

sad truth is that you kind of just need to play whatevers good on the current patch, a lot of abilities are underwhelming and wont get you anywhere

with that said, the only way you can make bloodlust work is with a disfavour and having bloodlust linked to your totem, which is literally an earthquake build except your totem does like 10k more dps

You guys are correct. My apologies. I'll just do meme of the month until I get enough currency to experiment

/poeg/ is just as autistic as ever

first of all i'm not autistic

this is probably the least autistic place on vg

Cyclone CoC (blade vortex?) terminus est

3.0 will be the final nail in the coffin of this game.

For PC anyway.

>cyclone coc blade vortex
people abandoned this meme in about 1 day after it was available to make, and for a good reason

Damn I've been trying to find a good combo for a cyclone CoC

What does it mean.

coc was about the time when the speed meta shit started and all the bad players just equipped coc and were able to be good at the game because of how broken it was
people actually want to revive the ability that essentially killed the game(vagan dagger is what really did it)

threadly reminder that reddit cries every day for coc to come back

>skill
>median xl

is this a joke or are you just retarded

Reddit also whined and begged and sucked GGG's slimy cock to get CoC nerfed. Next up is CwC, RF, the new skills etc. Your point?

Ice nova 100% fire conversion chieftan

>speed meta shit
it was here from the very beginning because the idea of improving your character is the cornerstone of ARPGs

there are a tons of no lifers playing 18 hours a day you mong, to be consistently at the top implies you have some sort of skill that separates you from the rest

as if rank 2-50 all only play 3 hours a day you delusional stupid SHIT

The speed meta is important because going slow really shows off how fucking clunky PoE still is.

The only skill a player like that has is being autistic enough to play for 18 hours a day.

There is no mechanical skill required in PoE, its almost 100% a knowledge based game.

>knowing how to maximize variables and opportunities is not a skill
>players ranked above me just play more than me
based retard

not him but i'm real new, made a start yesterday and got up to the ledge with zero problems, so I might restart on hc

the one thing i've got zero clue about is builds, i've tried looking some up but it makes no sense to me whatsoever

Knowledge is not a skill, any retard can read a book and do what top level players do assuming theyre willing to put in the same amount of time.

If the only thing good about PoE is designing builds then why should I play anything other than Path of Building??

>tons of no lifers

maybe 4 or 5 leagues ago, probably less than 20 players who do 18+ hours a day for the first week in new leagues now

>at the top implies you have some sort of skill

you must be kidding, its only about who can play the longest

>but muh havoc
hasnt won a league since he couldnt exploit his fanboys and hud and when he did win it was because of his poopsock levels of time investment ontop of handouts not skill

Builds dont have to make sense to play them, just plug in the items and the gems and press your button. As you play youll start to learn how what youre playing works.