youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=-JT4vHBBJQo
twitter.com/DONTNOD_Michel/status/887467385673965568
comiccon2017.sched.com/event/BP8E/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-developer-showcase
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
instaud.io/tTN
instaud.io/NYU
life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadia_Bay_Cemetery
strawpoll.me/13186941
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

they edited the one where I stated that Hannah sees Warren as a creepy

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

Max is #1

sent wrong version,sorry. these guys are really stupid though.
>they edited the one where
they were so broken after Hannah annoyed after warryn's actions&and that tweet with Molli's picture kek

>even if she tried to save Chloe again in that ending, she would likely end in the same present since she would do everything the same as the last time from that point on.

Yeah, another reason why bayfags are utterly stupid,always plain logic.

I mean Max could easily devise leaving message to her autopilot version. Even writing ''storm is coming,when you two are ended up in cliff save Chloe'' to her hand & ''sending certain message to David about Jefferson like she did prior to SF'' would've been enough

fix'd sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=-JT4vHBBJQo

Reminder that all the returning characters are being voiced by different VAs

Should we trust Garriss or not? What if he only listens Michly Burch's words

AHH MICHEL IS TEASING US AGAIN

twitter.com/DONTNOD_Michel/status/887467385673965568

What do you imagine hugs from the Marsh sisters are like?

>after getting negative reactions over his previous damage control attempts,he fix'd himself
>cuck'd warryncucks along with Luc,Christine Divine by confirming max and chloe's relationship is the ultimate relationship
>he's using that avatar for one year
I still can't believe /lisg/ brought imagination lord to heel though

Don't get cocky. It could all be part of some elaborate ruse. Always be wary of the redheaded Frenchman. You never know what kind of fiendish tragedy he has planned.

Nah, at least we can trust his supporting their relationship and confirmation.Even Divine and Luc was nearby him while saying that so..

But I have a feeling that he's gonna make Season 2 characters suffer even more stupid tragedies. If they hire Mari as writer, then just keep in your mind that we're so doomed.

>hire Mari as writer

>daily reminder that Kate should've jumped just BEFORE THE STORM

>If they hire Mari as writer
she already influenced them on seattle meeting

Selenaposter is that you?

What Seattle meeting? Anyway, pretty sure she attended the market research in Chicago or NY

SELENAPOSTEEEERRRRRRR

Is Rachel Jesus?

Don't forget, /lisg/

comiccon2017.sched.com/event/BP8E/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-developer-showcase

>Host Andrea Rene of What's Good Games will be joined by the key creative minds behind the latest addition in the award-winning and critically acclaimed Life Is Strange series and will reveal new information and insights about their game. The audience will enjoy an interactive experience as the developers will be playing the game live for the first time, you will get a chance to help steer the action and make key choices and ask them questions in an open Q&A.

Not mention she's blowing Michel's pm box each everyday.

>tfw qt Chloe gf

>Someone from reddit will ask uncreative questions and of course something about Frank's beans to try to be funny
>Community manager will obviously reply it and ignore the other important questions

i get the feeling that LiS' official twitter account is controlling by some 14-year old kid. even scott wasn't being this cringy.

>tfw qt Max gf

>this is Max's finger now

>tfw qt Lisa gf

t. Max

t. Chloe

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I'm glad the effort I put into this one is appreciated. The original image I found had 4 tears for some reason. If you look at this pic closely you can see where I edited them out. Need more LiS meems

Wew. And We've seen 3 deers at Bae ending

"just kidding guys. Max and Chloe are going to return and they are going to suffer even more!"

When this happens, we all know who to blame.

someday we'll foresee obstacles
through the blizzard
through the blizzard
today,we will sell our uniforms
Live together
Live together

This is so cute

>we all know who to blame.
We do

>"just kidding guys. Max and Chloe are going to return and they are going to suffer even more!"

Silly user it's totally not gonna happen in Season 2. It'll happen in Season 3

>instaud.io/tTN

>I'd do anything just to wake up next to you...

>instaud.io/NYU

>Chloe,I love you.
>You better.And I'll always love you..

FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHY AM I FUCKING LIVE

I know user. I know.

Even with these leaks we can still prove that pricefield is really ultimate relationship. I can't listen them though, especially the last one.

Ending may be shitty but Chloe's love confession, ''I'll always love you'' part always gets me

Glad this was posted earl on by someone else since I couldn't make it to the start of the thread.
One day they will beat kate.jpg here.

>One day they will beat kate.jpg here.

why do you want to ruin such a perfect tradition?

>being together this week is the best farewell gift I could ask for

Best chance to fix something that I could think of it is from the Bae Ending to use the photo they took together in Episode 3. Enter that, tell Chloe that they need to act and warn people, Chloe will act confused, Max writes down everything she knows about the storm and Dark Room in her diary, tells Chloe to tell BetaMax (I love that term for autopilot Max) to read the diary, kiss Chloe for luck, Max leaves photo - BetaMax appears, Chloe tells her to check diary, both of them have info and know to tell David and start warning people that will trust them. Word about coming storm spreads.

Just a little friendly race, nothing more.

If she appreciated the week then she will really appreciate the coming 90 years.

>Just a little friendly race
No, it's about setting the record straight. The game revolves around Max and Chloe, not Kate. They're the ones who should be posted at the start of every thread.

we can't start a proper /lisg/ thread without Kate's blessing

We all know Max and Chloe are the focus of the game.
Kate's been being first in threads for just about as long as I can remember. As a joke I took the pic and made a chloe.jpg and then eventually combined it with a max.jpg someone else had. Thus pricefield.jpg was born and over time the little blurb associated with it was made.

>Best chance to fix something ...
i'll add them later, slowly. now i'm busy with fixing whole bayfaggotry/shitty headcanons in wikia section.

card game when

Well power to you. They will probably sperg out and change things because they want the wiki to be some contradictory mess that panders to all sides.
I've only used it for checking dates or looking at images from the game itself, anything more and it's not reliable. Just about every character is set to "died in the storm", even David and the cops who were investigating inside the Dark Room at that time.

S2 announcement trailer when

>life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadia_Bay_Cemetery
>It appears in the last cut-scene of the game if Max chooses to sacrifice Chloe rather than let the entire town die at the end.
>rather than let the entire town die at the end.

what the fuck?

Get over it. I couldn't care less how may people died, as long as Max and Chloe are fine. They're the only ones who matter.

This is Rachel's VA.
Say something nice to her.

She's very pretty

The wiki takes the approach of being the most basic interpretations of everything instead of being a more in depth source of information.
With the way they handle things, I'm surprised they didn't mark Max as "died in the storm"

That's what's important, but there's some out there who use the LiS and Dontnod wikis and say everything in them is canon and use that of evidence as "Everyone dies in the storm."
Really not a huge problem, at least to me, as long as they don't come here.
Also the other characters are important but since we're never going to get confirmation on anything to say they all died is not true. If anything, their fate should be stated to be "unknown"

well about the damn time. some bayfaggot in there fixing my edit , that camera's focusing on Chloe's bullet necklace is so-called foreshadowing that in bae ending storm was still coming. wtf?

She actually looks a bit like Rachel. If she likes that role then she could be in the live action series as well.

Goodbye my santa monica dream...

>Chloe's bullet necklace is so-called foreshadowing that in bae ending storm was still coming
The fuck? One of those "disaster will always follow them until Chloe is dead" idiots. Those are perhaps the worst.

What an absolute crap method of arguing, which both sides occasionally use. Even if logically the storm could be said to be coming in the Bay Ending, I don't use that point because they turn around and use it as well. For whatever his word is worth, Michel said that whatever choice you make is the end and there won't be anything else.
Though I also think the was purely from Max's first and uncontrolled rewind. She can use her powers all day if she wanted to and it wouldn't cause another storm or anything. She just wouldn't change huge events or ones in the far past due to unintended results.

For god's sake. They probably obsessed with symbol of their t-shirts in that ending that's why. I wrote this in forum two years ago, I'll type by more expanding it.

The deer skull t-shirt Max was wearing was obviously meant to destruction of Arcadia Bay- not saying everyone dead,but yeah it was definitely symbolizing destruction.

Chloe was wearing Ouroboros tshirt, it symbolizes self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. it represents especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end.
So, the tornado was the first and the last -playable- scene in the game.

they also may represent the endings - the story repeating itself and the town destroyed. When you think about it this is not impossible and Sacrifice Chloe ending still may cause the endless loop , so maybe ouroboros also symbolizes that Chloe's sacrificing herself for town is impossible and will cause endless loop in future. Which makes the other ending,bae,more reasonable.

>Michel said that whatever choice you make is the end and there won't be anything else.
source?

i know right. even as a simple example they're completely ignoring the fact that where Jefferson killed Chloe storm was still coming. so if fate, or whatever was only trying to delete Chloe from the universe, then why the fuck it didn't stop there? and we also know the devs' first intention and their intention never been 'storm needed Chloe to die'

you know.. I've never thought about this.

That's an interesting explanation. Symbolism obviously plays a role in the game so the choice of the shirts was no doubt intentional.
The Ouroboros, and serpents in general, have long been thought to be representative of new life and immortality. It used to be thought that a snake about to die would shed its skin and revert to being young and healthy. So by shedding the surroundings of Arcadia Bay (for at least a little while until they return) and leaving with Max, Chloe has found new life.

I honestly cannot remember if it was in a tweet or interview.

gf material

Bigger is better

Can't even find that quote now but I know I've seen it. It was someone asking if the storm would still come after if Chloe is alive and Michel said no.
People may not count it as much here, but the shiteaters on the wiki would treat it as the word of God.

I did find an interview attributed to Examiner (no direct link) on the subreddit from Feb last year and he said how they considered doing an epilogue
>maybe we could show vignettes of what happened, where Max and Chloe went next or what happened to them two years after. We thought if we did that [though], we would somehow [be] stealing the freewill of the player of creating their own version of Max.
I both agree and disagree with this. Agree because it's cool that there can be discussions on where they go next, what they do, how they recover from things; but disagree because that's an obvious cop out and trying to hide the bigger problem of them either running out of time, money, or both.

Oh well, we can't dwell on that forever. The final episode was crap and we've all used our own thoughts to try to make up for it. We all know Max and Chloe are happy and have closer bonds with their friends and family, that's what's important.

Threadly reminder that Chloe a CUTE!

Okay, if any of you find the source, I would appreciate it.
I would like it for research purposes.

she's ugly like her personality

bae vs bait vs bay

Thanks for the reminder. I'll never forget it though!

Bae!

strawpoll.me/13186941
>I have pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition 43%

This shit is rigged.

Why the mods deleted the Rachel's VA picture?

I dunno. Discussions on VA has always been a touchy subject. Like a coin flip if it will get deleted or not.

why the fuck would somebody only get the standard edition

Chloe stronk and Pricefield strong

not even the universe can beat them

Time and space quiver before them!

that's weird. it's 1984 all over again

Max likes her steak well done with ketchup.

Things that could NOT beat Max and Chloe:
-Five years apart
-Some changes in personality
-The Prescotts
-Mark Jefferson
-A storm
-The universe

It's clear at this point that those two cannot be stopped so you should you give up and stop wasting time and effort.

That's not a crime!

wtf I hate Max now!

She likes her steaks ground, grilled, with melted cheese, and served on a bun.

>finished the game some time ago
>remembered that there's actually a LiS thread on Veeky Forums
>want to participate in/read some discussion about what the game done right and what was amazingly stupid
>just circlejerking and omg_the_game_was_so_sad.jpg

Am I late for the party, or are this threads always like that?

>those two cannot be stopped

I want to FUCK Hannah Telle

You can discuss or say whatever you want, no one is stopping you.
Don't think you describing /lisg/ properly, no one here blindly worships the game and everyone points out the various mistakes. Especially with the last episode.