Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
redbull.com/us-en/evo-2017-blazblue-developer-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Decent OP

I want to lick juris pits

What did you guys think of this?

DSP is /ourguy/?

Weird that the bot didn't do its job in this thread.

Oh fuck me

sounds like rKappa's guy

>bot
i'm asleep

Play Weiss

clips.twitch
.tv/SillyScrumptiousWatercressSMOrc
Are you ready for Es era?

How dead is Rev 2 on PC? Thinking of picking it up in a few months.

It's got some interesting stuff, but ultimately nothing to write home about, plus it's the most niche thing in the world. It's fun if you have a local scene.

play kof

pls

Does UNIst come out at midnight?

if you're EU i'll see you any day of the week

pretty dead if you just want to hop in and expect to find random games. join the discord and you'll always get games

DSP lives of negativity. It's a rethoric, I've last seen in High School: "I'm gonna say everything sucks, so that I appear as cool."
If you wanna support that, he's your guy.

>only people like DSP hate SFV
really gets that noggin joggin

>PC
>Goober
Get a PS3 and CF my nig.

Doesn't that just mean that I'll get stomped by oldschool players who play GG all the time? I don't mind losing, but it's not fun at all when you're a newbie who's bashing his face against pro-level players.

Why does Uniel have such a small scene compared to other anime games?

It seems like a good balance between anime and SF

Logic doesn't matter when you can just shame people for not liking SFV.

>SFV

LMAO

nah, there's always people who are just getting into the game (there's literally a channel for new players). give it a shot user

ugly whore

having an even dumber name than both doesn't help.

There's always some lobby with a title like "[Region] Noobs" or similar, and if not you can always make it yourself.

There are plenty of new players as well or people who don't play that much and don't get too good or just bad players

>gook
how much of Juri is plastic?

Give me a reason that doesn't involve this spic slut

Tekken was a mistake.

Remember when chun could do this too in the sfv alpha. Wish they kept it

I give you three: Alice, Vanessa Luong.

when are we going back to third strike?

If people actually wanted to play 3S they would

Also add to that, if you are on US west coast psn, I need a new player to practice millia with because my millia is so bad I literally lose to bot. I really want to pick her up but it's difficult for me

capcucks dont like the anime art and goobers dont like the lack of airdashes

How do I combo my drives as NU

>waah capcom is too popular everyone is sheep but me!! I'm a high IQ LEADER

What a shrimp dicked little faggot this guy, never watched this trash backwater couch stream, probably never will.
Now know enough about him to know he's worth avoiding.

>SFV is easily the most hated fg - where its neigh impossible to read anything positive about it
>people take this faggot seriously

Just delete everything.
Erase the universe. Start over. Everything was a mistake with faggots like this existing.

Is it bad to pick up multiple fighting games at once if you're a relatively new player? Started playing Tekken since it came out and I love it but I'm thinking about trying GG

No just play a lot

no

during evo i saw a lot of posting saying that 2017 was BlazBlue's last evo. I also saw some posting saying that it'll be the last BB title, is any of this true at all?

why do BB and GG players seem to hate each other so much too?

>Turd Strike
Sadly it's populated with oldfags who refused to play anything else but this game for the past 10-15 years.
If you're a masochist, hf getting your face kicked in 40 times in a row.

>Tokido actually won a tournament

Lol

>goobers right now

>hf getting your face kicked in 40 times in a row.
That's how you get good tho

They don't its most of the time are flasefags or just banter.

third strike is a good game but it's shit

Because goober was left behind

ArcSys is fucking retarded, that's why. They've created an environment where the fans of their games have to stab each other in the back to stay alive or become irrelevant.
They LITERALLY cannot do anything right.

>take all the characters from BB
>put them in GG
Wow that was so fucking hard, if ArcSys is here, you can have this idea, free of charge. Lots of money and a competent fanbase will follow shortly after.
Oh wait, its arcsys, they only do stupid shit.

i have a PS3 but not CF. ive got CS tho

BB probably won't ever be on Sunday again; the entrant number was half of GG and ArcSys is already developing 2 new games that will probably be popular at Evo for at least next year

As far as this being the last BB title, I doubt it. ArcSys said somewhere that this was the conclusion but it's way too popular in Japan to stop now

BBCF is the end of Ragna's story but there will be more BB games. They already announced one, the crossover tag game has BB in the title.

Mori doesn't want those two fanbses to interact at all.

The majority of GG's fanbase both don't play BB or GG but feel the need to say everything other than GG is complete garbage and you're an idiot for liking it.

Nah, that's BS. Carl's boring played optimally and stream monsters think they understand why, so they are butt mad Fenrich lost to Carl God Ryuusei with a broken Carl.
Goober players acted like insular buttboys for 10 years but somehow managed to be left behind.

>In regards to future developments in the franchise, Mori had one thing he absolutely wanted to make clear. "I know I've said this many times, but one thing I want to make sure I let fans know is that the story of BlazBlue isn't over. While Ragna's saga may have ended [with Central Fiction], there are more stories to explore in this universe." He's extremely proud of both the Arc System Works staff and the players and fans that have carried the franchise this far, and is looking forward to seeing where the franchise goes from here.

BB has a very different appeal from GG. GG mostly appeals to oldschool players while BB gains it's audience from story stuff. Just throwing them into GG would remove alot of the appeal because that means jumping away from the world and everything that has been built up.

That's also why they keep BB 2D and GG 3D.

>In regards to future developments in the franchise, Mori had one thing he absolutely wanted to make clear. "I know I've said this many times, but one thing I want to make sure I let fans know is that the story of BlazBlue isn't over. While Ragna's saga may have ended [with Central Fiction], there are more stories to explore in this universe." He's extremely proud of both the Arc System Works staff and the players and fans that have carried the franchise this far, and is looking forward to seeing where the franchise goes from here.

as expected, kof is just another waifu fighter

P U F F Y N I P P L E S

>do this thing players of neither game, or the developers want to happen, and lose profit and insult at least half your playerbase.
Really makes you think.

abigail has every tool in the game, can't wait to play jive again

Tag games are a fucking mistake, every time.

>bb vs gg would ruin things
>so let's just keep our two fan bases at each others throats and watch them burn the ranch down for everyone

Typical arcshitters.

Still kind of hard to decide whether I want Blazblue or Guilty Gear but I'm leaning towards Guilty Gear.

post mai

The fanbases are at eachothers throats only in the west. BB vs GG would ruin the appeal of both because there are plenty of people who play GG and don't like the designs and tropes of BB, and many people who follow BB care for the story and don't want it ruined by just throwing in a bunch of GG characters for no reason.

Oh well that explains that, thanks anons.

friends are talking about trying out BB and it had me wondering about that. I may just try GG and wait for BB cross tag battle.

I meant the best mai

>many people who follow BB care for the story and don't want it ruined by just throwing in a bunch of GG characters for no reason.
So a crossover with RWBY, Persona and other series won't ruin BB story but a cross over tag game with GG will?

>muh characters
>muh story
>muh design
>character y is the same as character x
>BUT THIS GUY WEARS 2 BELTS INSTEAD OF ONE

OHH FUUUCKK!! YOU'RE RIGHT!! How could I have been so fucking blind!
Not really.

I don't give a fuck really. I'll never get scammed an fooled by that shit company ever again anyways so hats of to them for that.

>wanting 10 hour combos AND UNGA in one game

>>so let's just keep our two fan bases at each others throats and watch them burn the ranch down for everyone
i don't know where you get these idea that goobers and blazkids hate each other. its all vocal minority and/or restricted to Veeky Forums/the internet
like with many things, the two fanbases don't interact with each other or overlap in some cases. everything is fine as it is

get BB now while its on sale and get Rev next because you won't play either of them so it doesn't matter which one you get first

>i dont play either, but let me tell you whats in everyone's best interest.
discarded.

>

trannies are not girls

I'll tell you what I won't play, and that's Tekken, so don't tell me what I will or won't play.

>entrants

KOF XIV (Friday) – 32,760
Guilty Gear Xrd REV2 (Saturday) – 38,518
Injustice 2 (Saturday) – 45,557
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Saturday) – 128,121
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Sunday) – 84,952
BlazBlue: Central Fiction (Sunday) – 97,605
Tekken 7 (Sunday) – 145,657
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Sunday) – 143,008
Street Fighter V (Sunday) 179,072

really makes you think

Yeah, because it's completely non-canon. What you're saying is to just toss BB into GG, which is retarded. Hell, if you mean just a regular BB x GG game then they've already said that they're interested in that, but only after both games are over.

BB has a tremendous amount of story content with plenty of people following it. Tossing that all out the window is stupid and basically telling their fans to abandon the game along with it.

I don't want anything. My world still spins with or without both of these games that I don't even play anymore.

Has nothing to do me telling you fuck all, you're just being a difficult little faggot for the fucking sake of arguing with me an I'm tired of your cheap bullshit.
Choke a fat cock and piss off you loser.
BB vs GG would be a good idea, it doesn't need the story and fuck you're gay ass design who gives a fuck.

Pretty sure one of these games has alternate universe already and time travel, presto there you go wow that sure was fucking difficult to explain away for the sake of just having FUN.

Whatever fucking go extinct already I don't care either way.

i miss being 12 and saying things like that

I don't think people take cross overs as canon, except Injustice fags with their multiverse.

So you've always been fucking retarded an easily manipulated by cross dressers? How many layers of shit has your cock been smeared in from all the cross dressing beardless dudes that have fucked you for defending their honor over the internet?

tekken to surpass sfv next year :)

>dank to embarass himself again next year

clips.twitch

.tv/HotYawningNeanderthalDxCat

It's coming.

>4 button game
>5 button game
>incomparable meter system, mechanics
Literally no.
>he doesnt know a GG alternate universe would have no Azure, the cause of alternate universes
Also no.

lmao what a sperg

I don't even get why any fucking idiot would think it would be canon at all or why it would need to fuck with anything.

rev2 on ps4 or pc which has more players/better online/stable community

>not reading the Twitch chat
r/Kappa fooled people into thinking they should watch Tekken. Then a bunch of people wondered why the characters were having seizures all over the floor.

nobody cares /pol/

>that many BB entrants
where the fuck do they play because BB on PC is more dead than GG

>barely passing a side tourney

Goobies?