Why do you want to be rich?

Why do you want to be rich?

Dream car? Security? Escape your job? Impress your friends?

Personally I want to own a large Georgian tow house in a nice part of London.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/01/24/business/going-underground-london-luxury-basements/index.html
youtu.be/ddk_t61sVB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do you want to be rich?

So I can marry a virgin 8/10 18 year old girl and make five kids with her and bring them up to be decent people.

How much would that cost you approximately?

I'd want a 4 bed Georgian town house. So easily £2M+, probably more like £4M+ in a nice area (i.e west London vs east London).

Don't forget to build downwards ;)
cnn.com/2014/01/24/business/going-underground-london-luxury-basements/index.html

You can spend $120,000 and get that in Philly. Your neighbors probably won't be as posh though

I just want to not be a wagecuck. I don't care about living a life of luxury.

p.s that house is in Bath.

Global mobility

that looks like shit m8.
become rich and move out of that shithole lmao, don't dig yourself deeper in it.

Freedom. Plain and simple. I need enough wealth to no longer be a slave. Nothing more. Everything else is fluff.

I would live a frugal minimum wage equivalent life till I die and be happy, confident that I will never have to take a knee to another man and beg him to let me suck his cock eight hours a day just to let me live.

Classic Georgian townhouse in Bath, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.

> looks like shit

Get your eyes checked, m8.

I agree, it does look like shit.

>Pic related
A decent 2-4M house.

wow man that looks like a third world shit hole house, i personally want to stop working travel all over the world with my money

Do the things I want without worrying about the financial aspect of it.

Are you indian?

I want to impregnante models

Are you saying even poo-in-loos have better taste than you?
That house screams suicide.

It's tacky.

It wasn't me that posted the house, but I've visited the city and it's a seriously good looking place.

No urban shithole with people is better looking than an isolated, in-nature, close to beach paradise.

Bath is okay, but the fucking traffic there would make me never move there.

Any breachfront property in sydney blows a london cuckshed out of the water.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Being content with life.

I'm extremely poor, so my focus is to get out of poverty and live a life free of constant worry.
Even a middle/low-middle class life is a dream to me, but I know that it's just because I'm on the bottom of the pyramid.
As I'll go up, I'll start to get used to my situation until I'll want more and more.

This means that money will likely never get me to my goal, but only closer to it.
The same goes for all goals that poor people have for getting money. The only reason they have them is because they're poor. Once they'll get rich their goals will change accordingly.

I want to be a wealthy slightly grey haired mid 40 like the one in this Porsche commercial: youtu.be/ddk_t61sVB4

Freedom and not having to rely on anything or anyone for my livelihood. I'd wager thats why 80% of ppl want to be rich

Where are you from?
Because rich people have and are more fun

>Where are you from?
Western Europe.

there exist extremely poor people there?

I don't want to have to sell my time doing shit that I hate

Yes.
We're not many because it requires an unlikely mix of bad luck and bad decisions, but we exist.

I just wanna be able to enjoy myself until I die

If you won the lottery tonight what would be the first investment you'd make with your newfound wealth? I don't know if buying a home, especially a Georgian one like in OP's pic here in England would be a remotely good idea considering the rate of mortgage at the minute. Seems incredibly risky and it'd just be throwing money into a black hole.

You won't get that in the west, no matter how much money you have. All the females in the west have been corrupted by the parasitic culture.

posts "you wouldnt believe what is looks like on the inside" brownstone type home

>some guy comes back with a tacky monstrosity, believing that is better

6.5/10 thread, pretty decent

i want to be rich enough to sit and do drugs nearly constantly without needing to talk to anyone or worrying about having to support myself, or running out of drugs

>why do i want to own as much capital as possible in a capitalist society

Really is a mystery

I don't want to be rich. I just want to make money. I want to turn my current money into more money. I just feel a need to make money. I don't even have any goals. Which is probably why I'm going to fail in the end.

I want to give my family what they could never give me.
And fuck expensive hookers.

>Georgian Town House £4M+
Never understood the benefit of London. It is mainly a shit-hole as soon as you step out the door. For the same price you get a palace in Portugal.

>modern architecture