/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/430377/danganronpa-v3-murder-mysteries-case-4
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2803698/drv3-murder-mystierys-case-3-summery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best giri.

They should have survived and gotten married.

Let's make this thread better.

Angie with her beloved Ouma's scarf!

akamatsu-chan beta edition!

Hmph

Mitty!

Agree.

Shinguji and his friends

Mugi!

>thread got so bad mods had to step in
Are you sorry /drg/?

I want to fuck Kaito.

Woot I'm on time! Threadly reminder to give Kotoko a nice fluffy bed!

mugi wrost gorl

Koko! Was reading a V3 murder mystery for shits and giggles and his autism triggered when Ryoma said we was playing tennis despite him making it clear in the game he quit!

Soft beds are bad for your spine though

Ayamatte, /drg/

Dr. Libadashi is a fake memory
Miu built Kiibo because she needed someone to talk to

Would this have been the better outcome /drg/?

Im not~

Hey, man. I wasn't here when that happaned

Is Hoshi admirable enough for Nee-san?

I love Junko!

Yes, more interesting at least.

Ibuki is for anal and anal only!

Miu built Kiibo because she needed a fuck bot.

Yeah, but it's what she used in the game, so I just went with it. Plus, what's more adorbs a bed or a futon?

I prefer what we got.

Bleached Akane.

>Himiko killing anyone ever
>Saihara killing anyone ever
>Tojo being a victim ever
>Kiyo killing Hoshi somehow

It's objectively awful.

Same

I love my darling husband!
I got a new phone and migrating my moes has to be manual and I don't have time for that since I'm on my way to work...forgive me my angel. If anyone's kind enough to post my darling husbands that would be appreciated.

which fanfic?

I adore my beloved Harumaki...?

What happened to last bread?

Saihara is one of those people who does everything his parents say because they're his only friends

Let's show Tumblr this, they'll get real pissed

Summer

why would they be mad at the beautiful improved Akane?

I think futons are cute, I'd get Kotoko a bed if she wanted but I'd consult with a doctor about what kind is ideal first

The previous thread was fiction

Here's some of the guy's plans and explanations too:
>All goes well until one morning when everyone found K1-BO, the Ultimate Robot, on the ground smashed to bits from looked like the cause of a fall. A fall that only someone else had to have cause. Though he outright denied it at first, Shuichi finally caved in at the end and confessed to his crime. It turned he planned the thing extremely thoroughly, even going as far as to stay in Kaede's room the night of the murder for an alibi, only to secretly drug her so she wouldn't wake up and ruin his plan. In the end, Shuichi Saihara is convicted guilty and is sent away to his execution by his neck. The weirdest part of the execution though was how even though Shuichi was one of Kaede's closest friends, the Ultimate Pianist never felt any remorse over his death. That night Kaede laid on her bed eyes wide awake, confused on her lack of remorse over her own friend's death.
>Even with everything that happened the previous day, most of the group seemed to be coming back to normal. All was going well until Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut, started to freak out, saying that he couldn't take it anymore and that he needed to escape. This caused the group to be thrown back into distress, which lead to many fights with one another. It wasn't soon enough when another body was discovered, this time it was Kaito himself.
Though there wasn't as much evidence as there was before, it wasn't long until Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Magician, was suspected as the culprit. It turned out that Kaito was planning a murder to get out, and Himiko only killed him in self-defense. The lack of evidence was caused by Himiko using her magic to clean up the crime scene. Himiko was convicted guilty and sent to her execution with Tenko screaming from the sight of it the entire time. That night Kaede once again questioned her lack of remorse.
(1/??)

The only people who actually engage in metaposting are complete children, so there's nothing to be sorry about, really.

I want to make you sorry

Doesn't really fit... but it's better than the freckles one!

Here you go. Hope you have a nice time. Sorry I couldn't replicate the Android filename.

Cute!

Make a thread on /cm/ or /y/.

Yeah really, nobody needs you to just image dump your boring ship.

>Ever since the execution that night, Tenko hasn't been acting like her usual self. She would just stand there quietly and not respond. Even when Rantaro Amami, who's talent still hasn't been found out yet, tapped on her shoulder, she wouldn't even flinch (she would usually throw boys across the room if they were to touch her). Kaede didn't think much about it until she came across Tenko trying to commit suicide, saying it would let her "reunite with her best friend". Kaede spends her entire time that day trying to talk her out of her despair. It works, and after a while of guidance, Tenko was back to her usual self.
>All seems well again until the body discovery was announced. This time though, it was two bodies; Ryoma Hoshi, the Ultimate Tennis Player, and Tenko. The evidence was mostly pointing to Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid, even though she was really close to Ryoma. During the class trial however, it turned out that Korekiyo Shinguji, The Ultimate Folklorist, was the murderer. He didn't resist at all in the end and allowed himself to be executed. Not many people felt remorse over the event, only Kirumi, who was still crying her eyes out over her friend's death.
(2/??)

Fuck off Ishimaru.

Don't hate me but..
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/430377/danganronpa-v3-murder-mysteries-case-4
Enjoy the edge.

Yes
Is Nee-san admirable enough for Hoshi?

Ah, sorry if that annoyed you, user.

How does the Angie picture relate to what you're saying?

>Not much happened the next couple of days, except for Kirumi's slight depression. Everything was quite normal until one night when Kaede (who trying to stop Kokichi from making fun of Angie) was greeted by a quite frantic Kirumi. Apparently Kirumi was for some reason attacked and chased by Rantaro, which was strange considering Rantaro's personality. The four students decided to split up to look for the green haired male, though it wasn't long after they split up that the body discovery announcement was announced. The poor victim was Kirumi, who was stabbed to death by a kitchen knife that was laying right beside her. Of course Rantaro (who was confused by all the accusations) was the main suspect for this trial. During the class trial though, it turned out that Tsumugi Shirogane, the Ultimate Cosplayer, committed the crime and disguised herself as Rantaro to frame him (she picked Rantaro because she hated the bast-). She at first declined, saying that she was innocent. But after awhile she finally cracked and confessed to her crime. She was willingly taken to her execution, which was more weird and gruesome than the previous ones shown in the past.
>Apparently Kokichi was starting to claim that he was the mastermind of the entire game and started to give out speeches of despair to further prove his point. And if it couldn't get any worse, it wasn't long until Miu was found in one of the most gruesome deaths ever. She cut up beyond recognition. It was hard to believe pile of flesh and blood *was* Miu.
(3/4)

>saihara gets away with it but confesses because im a bad writer
>himiko uses magic but i wont say how or how no evidence = himiko do it

I really don't need to read any more, this guy is an idiot

Kek.

No hard feelings brother. I recognise it's an image board but I get a bit conscious about the limit sometimes. Male x male image dumps are generally best for /cm/ and that semi-dead board needs livening up a bit anyway.

>The class trial was hectic as well. Kokichi was still making his claims and even started to lie about many parts of the murder, just to derail the arguments that kept on coming. It turned out that Kokichi was indeed the one who murdered Miu, however it was during this accusation that he started to break. Tears started fall down his face, and he started confess to not only the murder, but all his lies as well. He said that he lied about being the mastermind, and only said that to bring the real mastermind out. He also started to say that his villainous ego was just a facade to help him survive, and that he was really terrified since day one. It then started to get into how his life even before the Inmate's academy was a living hell.
>He was convicted for the murder, but before he was able to be taken away to his execution; he pulled a knife from his pocket, slit his throat, said "If I'm going to die, it will be by my own hands", and then dropped dead to the floor.
>Kaede, the piano idiot that kept the group together, the girl that helped solve each murder case, the one who gave hope speeches and even stopped Tenko from committing suicide, was the mastermind of it all? It was then did sparks of blue electricity started to surge around everyone. One by one everyone started to drop to the ground from all of the electrocuting pain with their visions going to black. By the time everyone woke up, Kaede stood in front of everyone, but she looked different. The piano hair clips she wore were replaced with Monokuma ones and the music notes on her skirt were replaced with Monokuma silhouettes. It turned out that when she was young, Kaede grew obsessed with all of the killing games, tragedies, and especially the despair from all those events. It was during this killing game, however, did she decide to be a bit more empathetic than usual and alter her memories along with the other students.
(4/4) The end, rest is cringe.

A bad habit.

Darling husband!

To add to this: I don't avatarfag as much as I did before so that's why I said it's a bit of a bad habit.

The fuck? The dialogue for hoshi is even completely out of character

But for what should i feel sorry for senpai~?

>Unfortunately, we have to find and kill the killer, but I wish I could thank them for taking out the trash.
HAHAHAHA

Sounds like a Corpse Party-tier death except more edgier.

>Maki is worried and sad about Ouma's death

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF GAMING

SANS UNDERTALE

VERSUS
KOOOOOMAAAAEEEDAAA DANGAN RONPA

BEGIN

Sans:
You have to be a numb skull to Challenge the Sans man
I’ll knock you out and make your whole world do a hand stand
I’m a monster and you’re not even a candidate
Your jokes are somehow even worse than your anime
a skeleTON of puns getting thrown at your head
If I had I had it my way you’d already be dead

Komaeda:
Geez, I must suck–to have suck bad luck to get stuck with this washed-up skeleton fuck.
Why would you dig around in the trash on the ground and pull out a weak unwilling worthless guy like me?

But I’ll accept this challenge. Finish this and we’ll see which fatalistic hoodie-wearing NPC can survive this killing game that you’ve set up for me.

Pixels art’s an interesting style, you know? It adds oomph to a trial in a game or a show. But it’s best as a garnish–if you stick just to pixels, doesn’t that look like garbage?
I mean, someone like me wouldn’t know how to judge it. But if you make a game, you should start with a budget.
And if you reach that ultimate hope, if you balance art and writing on that threadlike tightrope, the logical thing is to keep making more with game whose writing will match or surpass. Or, relax and throw together a patch, if your creative team is a lazy dumbass.

So, it’s nice to meet you, Sans! I hope you’re not blowing smoke–I know you like puns, but you’re the butt of the joke.

>the freckles one!
POST IT

Boo

Many things. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Cute pic, I'll snatch that for my secret folder

You should have seen the other two. Gonta got taped to the wall and tortured to death, Tenko had a her throat slit and they hung her corpse anyway. Literally five second later Yumeno screams and turns up dead "in a pool of her own blood."

Sans:
You’re luck’s run out no more fun
This play through is the genocidal run
Welcome to the underground its cold as the polar
Surrender now and suck on my boner
sorry not sorry I forgot all your other raps
They were even weaker than my brother’s traps
You’re still just a student and I am the master
Get ready to taste my Gaster Blaster!

Komaeda:
Oof! What a hit. You sure you’re stronger than me? I think I just lost a whole single XP.
Thanks for throwing a bone, but next time, throw it faster–your Gaster Blaster strikes me more as a master disaster.
Kind of like your rhyme, your style’s simplistic
Sure, you topped the charts as an indie statistic, but you’re being narcissistic
Think you’ll win? From the start, that’s way too optimistic.

And that coming from me? With your chosen plot route, I can see your luck is about to run out.

And oh, what a pun! Think I’ll suck on your dong?
You talentless hack, listen, you’ve got that wrong!

I said boo

HOSHI CHUBBY CHEEKS

>Kaede killed Saihara
>Saihara was found dead in he's room. He has a stab wound in he's abdominal region. He was laying on the floor next to he's bed. He's bedroom door was Unlocked. He's keys to he's room were gripping in he's hand. He appeared to have a bit of blood on he's head and a fractured Skull. There is a note laying on the floor that saids "Come meet me. I have to talk to you Around 7:30" there is a note pad with several ripped off pages on Saiharas bed. There is a bloody wooden hammer used for sculpting statues. Saiharas bathroom sink is filled with bloody water. And there is a bloody Yellow Jacket next to he's body.

Get this tumblr shit out of here

Sorry, I didn't save it!

Thanks, now I have brain cancer, just like my boy!

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2803698/drv3-murder-mystierys-case-3-summery
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

>bloody Yellow Jacket next to his body
If the actual killer wanted to frame someone, they should try to be a tiny bit more subtle.

pinch pinch

>Kaede: Are You surprised? The goal of this game is to murder eachother like animals. This is not Reality. So why not Enjoy this newly found freedom. Common. Don't tell me You all haven't at least THOUGHT about murdering anyone.

"pshhh*... Nothing personnel, kid.

>The incident began when the Killer and someone else agreed to commit Murder...The killer wrote Tenko a note posing as Himiko. That's how she was lured to the Storage room. Tenko met up with who she thought was Her friend, but it was actually Someone ELSE in disguise. While they were distracting Tenko, someone else who was waiting in the shadows in the Storage room, snuck up behind the unsuspecting Tenko, and Sliced her neck with a Sharp edged tool. Tenko died instantly. Leaving behind a pool of blood. The killer told the accomplice to go get themselves an alibi. Which they did by starting a fight with someone. The killer than used a role of duct tape to tape Tenkos neck so blood wouldn't spill out. They also grabbed some rope and carried the body all the way over to the Gym. They used the elevator to go up onto the catwalk where they tied the rope to the beam, and another rope around Tenkos neck. Than the killer dropped her on the side of the catwalk and simply left her hanging. They then closed the curtains to block the body. They then went to sleep. Leaving the body their overnight. The next day, after discovering Tenkos body, Himiko stayed behind to say goodbyes to Tenko. But that's when everyone went to go investigate the Storage room. And the killer had Himiko alone in the Gym. The killer used the same tool to cut Himikos neck from behind. But not before she could scream. Causing the others to make their way to the gym. The killer panicked and took the exit door in the back and left it wide open. They circled back around to rejoin the crowd as they seemingly discovered the body. But, they were just witnessing their own work of Art. And by the way, the accomplice was None other than Ouma Kokichi!"

Kek.

Hoshi big beard

I actually like this look

The seemingly random capitalization of words is probably meant to denote key words, but I can't help but to think of Tulpaman when I read this.

I WANT TO PINCH THEM

Me too, that's my favorite color scheme. If I wasn't so lazy I'd recolor every character like this.

What about just Saionji? I'd be interested

Kaito laying in bed several hours after waking up

It's Tulpaman's fanfiction

So cute!! Haven't seen this comic before, thanks