What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W86B-6BHrJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw used to have a prius
>with that sticker too

Self deprecating humor. It's great.

Honestly it's not that bad of a car and it's kind of fun perfecting your hypermiling. It's like a game. You pound the engine hard to get up to speed and then coast with just enough throttle to stop engine breaking until your battery power goes down and then you have to cruise to charge it up.

It was really reliable but it had a lot of sensor shit you have to bring to Toyota. Sold it at 200k miles.

when the battery starts to go at about 160000 is the problem. the battery itself is 7000 bucks

from technical perspective prius is kind of cool

He's probably a breddy cool dude to have around.

If it's a woman (female) it would probably be wife material

If you're a bit handy you can replace the individual cell(s) that went bad. It's not hard at all and costs a shitton less than replacing the entire battery at once.

Not anymore. OEM is about 3500, a remanufactured is about 1600, and if you replace individual cells you can do it yourself for under $200 and a case of beer.

is the case of beer mandatory

How else do you do a weekend job in the garage?

i kinda like em

All that white plastic makes it look like a kiddie tray

it's some weird soft material so it's actually not as bad in person

The interior is neat but the exterior of the current gen prius is cancer

Priuses are cool! You can camp in them!

Stealth Car Camping in a Toyota Prius (Building a Bed, Staying Warm, Privacy & Security)

youtube.com/watch?v=W86B-6BHrJA

Not everyone is an alcoholic user.

>case of beer over a wrenching session
>alcoholic

dude...

if one cell is going then its a sure bet the others are on their way

on the other hand, this is good info and if true would make the prius actually viable

its kind of like saying inb4 in real life

I used to dislike the mid to late 2000s prius design, I don't know if it grew on me or the new designs just made it look good

saw this the other day. It actually was bretty gud