joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOD_7dW5by8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When do the GOOD teams play?

They work for sub-3k trash which is the majority of reddit, that's why he's loved there

What is the modern Invoker build? Q/W or Q/E

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

he's fat

Hero is so broken you could go W/E and still be the most impactful player on your team

didn't he comment his MMR recently and he was like 3k or cusp of 4k at best. not that i browse reddit or anything

Reduce the cooldown by at least 40%

The cooldown is way too high for how shit it is

give them the ol' pure damage treatment since you removed mixed damage

soon

What the fuck is the counter to queen of pain @ mid?

makes anything they hit pause their cast animation for a 1second then restart action. applies unique attack modifiers (not that beastmaster would benefit from any of those except orb of venom.

or just gut the damage from by half or something and make it work off your attack damage stat

Reduced Damage.
Instantly destroy illusions.

There isn't really a straight up counter (except maybe Viper but then you have to play Viper for the rest of the game) but there are plenty of heroes that can draw even or get more farm out of the lane. It's pretty hard to push her out and ganking her is optimistic, but a hero like Lina can push the wave harder and eventually out-cs her. I also think Puck is quite good because she can only use right clicks to harass you.

>tfw no cell phone
>stuck playing unranked for the foreseeable future

Heroes with okay attack animation and 600 range.
Rotations to secure runes
Heroes that can push tower and start damaging it in the mere 15 seconds she leaves, to secure runes.

Is it worth it to play Puck at 3k or do I need to play a less subtle hero and carry with brute force?

buy a burner

tybgaben

Based on Dotabuff stats, TA, Viper, Huskar, Meepo, and Medusa are among the top 10 heroes that are best against QoP.

Brew's pretty good but if you don't know how to play the hero you're fucked.

Bloodseeker's good too if you know how to control creep aggro.

Puck

silencer

Why aren't you playing me mid?

I really wish there was a minor patch pre-TI.

Heroes like Sven/Necro/Pudge/Invoker/Spirit Breaker etc really need a nerf

I agree with the rest but I'm not entirely sold on TA. I think a good TA will beat a mediocre QoP but it's still a tough matchup. You have to get Meld early to dodge Shadow Strike and probably invest in an Orchid too. It's not terrible but whenever I play TA I don't feel super good about going against QoP.
Puck can carry games but you do have to rely on your teammates to take objectives and so on. Judge for yourself, personally I think Puck is great but it doesn't work for everyone and in every team. Going for a damage build (veil, dagon) is really good against squishy targets.

Picking queen before the enemy can

>Invoker nerf
>Ever

Everyone, what's your favorite carry hero right now? (๑´ᴗ`๑)

Sven

He did get a 2s cooldown increase on Alacrity.

Maybe by december the frog will nerf him again.

Always was and always will be Ursa.
>tfw 68.25% winrate

youtube.com/watch?v=NOD_7dW5by8
Our guy's vlog is out dotards

Visage

>sing eating sopping wet doe cunt
/ourguy/?

>just filming the same deer for 12 minutes

nice vlog

adelaide ?

/ourguy/
adelaide

>"As a passenger of this aeroplane, I have encountered certain undeniable evidences forcing me to conclude that the number of snakes on this vehicle is exceedingly high compared to what most people (including myself) would agree is the ideal number of snakes, which is zero snakes"

Is there a samuel jackson hero in dota 2?

best agility carry coming through

chen

AM, DK and Chen are black

Anti-Mage is the best counter to snake lady.

wtf I turned you into a loli when did you grow up?

Anyone here know how to get 4 wards at start?

>tfw well warded

Why are we not going to see a single pudge past the quarter-finals?

buy 2 sentries

That's it?

CRUSH OFFLANER.
ERADICATE TOWERS.
ARMLET CUNTS.

>we have amazing hg defense, just need to wait for them to come to push us and we can fuck them up
>but my team just leaves the fucking base for no reason, misses all their spells and we lose the game
losing 60+ min games like this feels so fucking depressing man

Hey, I played a lot of Dota in TFT, never touched Dota 2, mostly because it would never run on the shitty laptops I had. How hard is it to get into now? Do you think it's worth it?

if you're able to get into one, you can get into the other

pretty hard to get into it if you dont have a single friend to teach you basic shit
>is it worth it
that depends whenever you believe in ded game memes or not

Why would you put poison wards in your well? 「(゚ペ)ᵘʰʰʰʰʰ..
You gotta drink from that!

is PA balanced?

Is QoP back dotards? I thought she was trash again since they nerfed the blademail meme.

Are there any dota t-shirts that you'd actually be willing to wear in public?

>blinks out of rupture and avoids dmg
bs against qop is not that good

>noxville shitting on /ourguys/ Planet Dog
was getting BTFO by the professor not enough?

>not forcestaffing her right before the blink so he blinks a shorter distance and takes massive damage
brainlet

HOW TO WEAVER MID

pa = good TA

i have this one

10/10 taste

Just because they both have assassin in their name doesn't mean they play anything like each other.

Nope

>they both have their peak at similar timing/networth (blink/deso vs vlads/deso)
>both have shitload of physical damage early on
>both should be played at mid
>both can scale OK into the lategame but prefer to end the game just right after their desolator purchase
i see plenty of similarities in their playstyles, unless of course you are one of these famous 2k players who build battlefury on PA

they do play similar, both 2 shot supports, except ta is good at farming and doing Roshan also

I am a TA spammer and I don't think PA is even remotely similar. PA has a much later power spike and scales much better too. TA is more of an early teamfight and objective killing hero, PA doesn't hit buildings well at all. TA also has much more reliable damage and is much tankier early on while PA gets there later.

70% spell lifesteal lmao
60% is still good

What are /d2g/s opinions on Fnatic and Xctn and predictions about them going into TI?

teach me your ways
how fucked are you if you pick her early into the draft because your retarded supports cant deicide whenever they want to play cm or lina?

It's below 1k, abandon all reason and hope.

If you play her enough you'll figure out how to deal with most of her counters pretty decently. I don't like picking TA early but it's not the end of the world. You do decently against pretty much every hero in the lane and can straight up dominate a lot of them. If you know your timings well and are able to communicate with your team you can end games very fast. In the 4-5K range people still don't really know how to play against TA so they pick squishy heroes and feed you early every time. Just remember that you shouldn't fall for the ganking meme, farm your items and fight with your team instead. TA is very vulnerable to being focused by multiple heroes even if she's top of the net worth (which she should be every game).

tl;dr for playing ta
>win your lane
>stack ancients when you go for runes
>bottle->treads->desolator->blink every game
>take mid tower early if opponents lets you
>take roshan with desolator
>group up with your team and start pushing towers down
>let team initiate in fights, identify highest priority target, blow them up and use spill damage to wreck their team in seconds
>never get caught alone pushing a lane or something
Do all this and you can consistently win under 30 minutes.

Which of the Pros check out /d2g/ do any of them? Or are they all redditguys?

I've never seen anything smart posted regarding the game so I really doubt it

>because your retarded supports cant deicide whenever they want to play cm or lina?

It's because your supports are playing CK and AM

In sub 1k, Bfury PA is viable as shit.

You'll outfarm everyone by a million miles and noone will even notice because blur is the ultimate shitter filter.

We have /ourguys/ though

Singsing comes here

Ryuu comes here for sure, Lumi too 100%
OD was revealed by Sheebur to be a "Veeky Forums fiend", stupid fucking broke rule 1 because he had the hots for her 1000 year old pussy, Cap probably, Blitz was browsing some imageboard in that one zephyr webm
Also our eternal boy LELcoste

>so random xd reddit humor, barely above Slacks tier
>irrelevant in competitive scene

Seriously why's he /ourguy/ again wtf

Because pros are retarded and can't take advantage of clearly OP heroes.

Same reason we won't see Necros, Spirit Breakers and Zeuses getting picked.

>eradicate towers
>each illusion deals 7 damage to buildings
xD

Don't forget Maut

EE used to browse until he got shit on literally every thread.

>my internet packets do through the same port as Maut's packets
Kill me

There's a video where you can clearly see Blitz browsing the gulag

>is called terrorblade
>only terrifying in not-blade form

sing has and always will be /ourguy/

why does every single time losing team says some shit like "gg end" they suddenly have a comeback

retards think they won and do stupid plays, never fall for the "gg end go mid" bait, play normally even if youre miles ahead

winning team gets overconfident, overextend a bit and die with a streak and big net worth advantage

its not even that, its probably some ebin pseudoscience but every time you write gg end your team suddenly plays like 9k and tryhards

>a hall of famer who popularized mirana, kunkka mid and tusk 2017

fuck off r eddit

Adelaide go to sleep

>daily hero is Lich again
I swear, I've been getting that motherfucker once or twice every single week since the beginning. Enough is enough...