Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nova is best pony.

first for what do I name

cat

Dog

Mag Jr.

Mocha

>first
Get fuckd, idiot.

Nigger Prime

My Operator is Thick.

Nova rides old mens' dicks for money!

Novaposting is bestposting.

Octavia is done baking, lads. How do I build her?

Mastery Fodder

Range and duration. Bully anyone who says you have to have a song that is optimal for teamwork. What's important is having a song that won't drive you up the fucking wall listening to it 24/7. I recommend Mortal Kombat.

Nova's head looks like a penis

PrimeUrJanus

LIKE A CHODE I KEEP SAYING

I'm trying to get the EVA op but I can't quite get it to work.
Do I dump Power Strength? I thought mallet can do some pretty dank damage?

Max Str high range high duration

Never use 2

what about Prisma Vandal Umbra dog Prime

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

simple solution lad

filtered

See a doctor.

Has DE ever stealth buffed anything?

The only kind of stealth buff we've gotten is when the buff sneaks by them i.e. Opticor

Nerfs masked as "bug fixes"should be illegal, if you want to nerf something, say you're nerfing something, don't give me this fixed to intended value bullshit

The Miter, when they gave it innate 200% base multishot. With split chamber you'd be firing 5-6 blades every shot in a tight cone because it was also before they made it unusable with HeavyCal. This was also shortly after they buffed its base damage. They fixed that a day later, but what a glorious day that was.

That was "unintentional" because DE did not test the Opticor changes with a proper build.
Buy plat user.
I mean an intentional stealth buff like an intentional stealth nerf.

Naramon was stealth buffed to its current state on an arbitrary update - I don't remember which exactly, though.

However, that's more in a line with "stealth bugs"

There might be a couple cases, but none that I can think of right now. If they buff something they're extra sure to let you know to get those brownie points, but they're not so excited to announce nerfs.

What are your damage numbers like with your Wukong and Atterax build?

duration duration duration
then range
then strength
efficiency isn't too important because of inspiration and ES. Especially if duration is high enough.

I think a long time ago DE gave the Stalker new abilities without letting anyone know. I guess that's a stealth buff.

Goddamn. That is a mighty fine Nova.

fucking fix your game DE. hotfixes for a fucking emote when there are real problems? are you serious? we've got enemies spawning out of bounds and inside walls so we can't even progress on missions. We've got no waypoints and lotus not engaging her dialogue so we cant make progress on invasions but you guys hotfix a fucking emote? fuck off you greedy pigs.

>pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
fuck off TQ

wukong's not a damage frame

it's the typical meming atterax using blood rush, it one-shots almost every enemy

this question is insipid

pls buy. i need to get a resource booster. ninkondi is gone and afuris can be used on dex furis

Damn, pretty simple question. I do not run the memeing atterax/blood rush build and just wanted to compare damage numbers to a build I have on another meme slide weapon that also kill almost every enemy.

Drink some coffee and get the stick out of your ass.

I think that all underage calling Maiming Strike "memeing strike" or "meme strike" should just end themselves. How can these degenerates be so retarded? Willingly, no less.

I do understand that Warframe is full of stupid kids, but even kids should have some basic self-reflection and adequacy. Holy shit.

I think you're the one who needs to chill out, that user answered your question in one of the nicest ways I've seen on this board. If the word "insipid" is too much for you than I don't think this is where you belong.

You're cute, user.

literal 15 year olds desperate to fit it.

top meme, my man

Maiming strike is cool with berserker for speeding up some status guns like lacera and tonbo. Just imagine all lacera combos at huge speed, it'll just put all statuses you want in every enemy in front of you.

It's the same people that complain about "kill stealing", what do you expect?

>stealth buffed
what respect exactly was stealth buffed? the only change to naramon I'm aware of was in fact a stealth nerf to deadly intent

>600 platinum
they're allowed to call it whatever they want.

Every gun, that somehow able to kill lvl 100 sortie grineer is good.

There's no need to 4xCP, and even haveing sinlge of it is not that important.

Only bad weapon was one-handed swords, and even now rivens had fixed them.

Also, blast + toxin for 0-5 status.

Radiation + Toxin for small status.

Viral + Electricity for high status and low rate of attacks.

Corrosive+cold for high status AND high rate of attacks.

I was pointing out the +accuracy at the bottom

>Get to Uranus
>Start firing rounds at Grineer
>35 damage per shot, takes 30+ shots to kill them

Please help me figure this shit out, I don't understand what to do with my mods. A dude walked in and insta-gibbed every single grineer with a melee weapon. I'm sure they've got much better shit than me, but Warframe doesn't let you inspect so I can't learn what they're doing.

I know I'm a dipshit, I just need pointers on why.

Get rid of the Karak

Even the Karak Wraith with 6 forma and a strong Riven struggles with shit past level 50, there is just no salvaging that gun

rank up your mods

Anything you'd recommend? Boltor, MK1-Braton, Dread and a Hek in the oven for 35 minutes. That's all I have to work with.

It's not the mods, it's the weapon. The Karak is just shit, there's no saving it.

Use a shotgun like the hek instead. Its a great gun, until you get tigris prime

The Hek with the Scattering Justice mod is very good. Get some basic mods for it and you'll be good to go

RANK
UP
YO
MODS.
A maxed Stormbringer at 11 points is better than 8-point Storm and 6-point Infected. In fact, remove Wildfire, max both Stormbringer AND Infected.

Naramon used not to force stealth multipliers on enemies on its own, now it does that at least in solo missions.

Previously the player had to "obstruct" enemies to force stealth multipliers onto them, otherwise the multipliers would go away after the first landed attack or bumping into an enemy.
Blast was a good source of such "obstruction" back then, as knocking the enemy down while invisible used to put them into the "unaware" state after a couple seconds and forced the multipliers until the enemy finishes waking up animation.
Banshee's Silence was a godlike tool that forced the multipliers onto everything around her constantly and passively.

I guess that's related to the invisibility mechanics rather than to Naramon, but still.
I actually don't know whether "obstruction" while invisible forces stealth multipliers in multiplayer. I should check that.

Also, what do you mean by the stealth nerf Naramon had received?

>MK1-Braton
Even more shit than the Karak, honestly. Boltor and Hek are solid, Dread is fantastic for a bow, if you like that kind of playstyle.

Riven disposition makes no fuckin sense. They reduced Aklex disposition down to neutral upon the prime introduction (and it's still higher that the single variant), but they leave Tonkor and Simulor as they are with their puny disposition after changes? Euphona Prime has disposition below neutral despite the fact that it's a new weapon? How does this work

Haven't played since they fucked Trinity. Can someone give me the brief TLDR on

What are Riven mods
I have 205k Endo, is that good?
Has the game fundamentally changed in any way?

Thanks. Will gift lewds as payment.

Hek is good. Bows suck in general, and right now primaries are the worst weapon class in the game. Melee is the best so try getting into a clan so you can craft dragon nikana

Is there any saving the Vasto/Akvasto? I'm levelling it up for the mastery now, but will it get any better/worth spending time and forma on?

When I was starting out ~2 years ago, out of all the rifles I had enjoyed Karak the most, actually.

>35 damage per shot, takes 30+ shots to kill them
There are 2 typs of grineer armor - ferrite (most of usual grineer units) and alloy (bombards and some other more or less specialized units, also all bosses).
Corrosive is good agains first, radiation against second.
There's such a thing as eximus units, which give various buffs/debuffs/resists.

And rank up your elemental mods. (And throw away wildfire, if you have replacement. And put a goddamn potato into weapon you use as your main for now.)

It's got very satisfying audio and looks pretty good. That's true for a lot of the currently underperforming weapons, actually...

Boltor might be better with grineer due to the puncture damage, then go with the hek once that's cooked. Hang on to the karak for the time being for corpus, and work on leveling those mods.

What mastery level are you? By the time you get to uranus you should have a pretty wide variety of weapons available to you in the market (Tigris, one of the best guns currently available, is MR 4.)

>what are Riven mods

mods for specific weapons with RNG values to them
>I have 205k endo is that good

yes, should be enough to max the most essential mods, but endo is not hard to come by anyway

>Has the game fundamentally changed in any way?

I guess? I mean it's still about farming weapons to make stronger weapons to be able to farm for even stronger weapons

the Karak is fucking nice to use. For most stuff that isn't high level I still use the Wraith

got a 75% coupon. should I shell out for memeing strike? what prime frames are worth picking up?

As other Anons have said, Karak isn't that good of a weapon. Another assault rifle that is pretty good is Soma, it has very high crit chance and accuracy.

When you're modding for a weapon you want to play to its strengths. Does it have good crit chance? Slap on some crit mods. Does it have high status chance? Use the status damage mods that also raise status chance. As you can see, Karak doesn't have good either of those, so it's not very effective.

There are a few mods that go on every weapon, such as the straight +damage mod (serration, hornet strike) and the +multishot mod (split chamber, barrel diffusion) and for most rifle weapons you add heavy caliber unless the mod makes it too hard to aim.

Then you have the status mods. Status mods should go on every weapon, as they change the type of damage you deal to play to the current faction's weaknesses. Status chance only decides the chance of that damage type's effect procing. I see you're already using corrosive + heat, so I don't need to explain that to you. If a weapon has low status chance, you add the status mods that only increase damage (also called the (also known as 90% status mods), but if it has high status chance you use the status mods that also increase status chance (also known as dual status mods).

I don't think your understanding of stealth eligibility/awareness state is fully accurate, but for clarity when you say stealth multipliers do you mean the damage multiplier on melee strikes? because that's a very old mechanical change/bonus that predates focus by years, and has nothing to do with naramon and its xp or crit bonuses, natural stealth affinity bonuses, or awareness states beyond whether an enemy has recently known your location (simply incidentally aided by shadow step)

and the stealth nerf I mean is that deadly intent used to work as a multiplier on total crit chance including bonus, so it was like another level of bonus on top of everything else, while now it works as a bonus of base the same way something like true steel does (one clearly noticeable result being that hysteria melee can no longer redcrit with naramon as it once could)

How do I farm void traces?

what the fuck is that gif

Just do void fissures. You don't even need to equip a relic.

Endless fissures.

by a resource booster and spam the fastest fissure mission available.

lmao what the fuck
>non maiming strike blood rush

do you even know why the atterax is good?

Newbie here, outside Vaykor Hek and Sancti Tigris, what other syndicate weapons are good/decent/ok?

Mastery rank 6. Just don't know what to get and what is essentially Veeky Forums's version of hazing

That's the prodman

you pick resource booster and smeeta cat, and hopes for her resource buff

An experimental super weapon developed by the Corpus. He only comes around when you disrespect the corpus by having an Index game go on for more than an hour. If you kill him he signs a poster for you to put in your liset

Rakta Cernos, Vaykor Marelok, Secura Lecta

Join a clan that has all the research and get all the good weapon blueprints

rakta cernos is comfiest bow, secura lecta is decent, even better with maiming strike mod but i guess its too early for you, avoid suda mace and hexis tonfas, other weps are ok

:^)

>when you say stealth multipliers do you mean the damage multiplier on melee strikes?
Yes I do. And even if my understanding isn't fully accurate it doesn't change the fact he mechanics used to have a different interaction with invisibility than it has now.

Pick up a soma, a tigris, if you have clan access to it get a marelok. Melee go for a galatine. Start collecting and levelling mods as soon as possible, they really do make a difference.

Sicarus got buffed twice...

How do I build Chroma so I never die?

I love my Synoid Gammacor, only thing about it I hate is the ammo economy for it and how fast it eats through it all

>he doesn't know
don't you dare tell him you fucking faggots

>tfw selling an unlevelled broken war mod for 200p

Literally a mod that allows shitters to be nearly untouchable while using low armored/heath Warframes.

Yes, it's an over-used mod, but it's also a good mod for shitters. I know you would like to feel as you're a good Warframe player when you can take a Nova with no mods and just use your melee weapon but no user, just no. Like I said a while ago, DE must have been smoking crack to add this mod in when they previously destroyed Coptering because it's basically coptering with the ability to 1 shot everything.

It's too late now for DE to nerf the mod or it's mechanics so they're just rolling with it. Personally I don't give a shit because it makes farming easier for me. And I can spend the rest of the mission looking at all the little details I've missed from rushing missions + finding Ayatan to jew shitters like yourself.

you can use growing power as aura for even minmaxin faggotry (requires polarity to be V)