Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, upload a picture titled "random" so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer might still try to imitate posts, discord is still highly recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alexgrandii
youtube.com/watch?v=HBEKDNndVDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had those exact sunglasses. I remember them being really popular too.

Doesn't sanzu hit all your party members as well though?

have one on the house

Nah, it literally went from 1 to 99. Although I haven't tried with the console plugged in directly into the input and output - unsure if that actually makes any difference. I'll look into Directv.

>You know how this fanbase actually behaves on other sites, and how they constantly shit the bed
>Kill yourself
For what possible reason

I have homebrew installed bc i edited my bonding points in CS 1, but i dont know how you would transfer them without it.
Thanks though

1) Likes Mario
2) Likes Zelda
3) Calls people who dont like shitty platformers "sonybros" ot whatever.

When we find out where in the world she is.

same thing i play everyday

what's the minimum cost to do this with windows and launchbox in a compact case? something capable enough to run ps1

Bruh...

Don't listen to this guy

whoops, meant for this.

It' still a good thing, Ace.

Capricorn.

bump for interest

Rocket League is honestly one of the only games I can actually feel myself improving at.

I just feel crazy not liking Overwatch, all my mates play it and have a blast. It just feels bland with little depth.

>new devs in charge of graceful, unautistic response to criticism

How's that new DLC? Do you even get any seductive vampire countesses?

Oh God, you didnt know?

Explain to me what is this, and how to obtain the machines pls

Recall spell

>the hack solution of step-down converters
what do you think the PSU is doing in the first place.

anyhow, it would be pretty simple to use a scope to figure out what sort of signal you need and build your own PSU

It runs great on Wii U if you inject it into the official N64 emulator

>he thinks he will get enough money from gamedev fund an anime
easier to 1MA an anime

>aside from Eddie and possessed cybil, are there any other human enemies?

yes, yourself.

Nothing kills an MMO for me faster than weekly lockouts. Devs need new ways to give unlimited vertical progress but have it minor to avoid people dominating in PvE by being neets.

Remeber to follow for the latest updates in the development of the Historical Project Mod!

twitter.com/alexgrandii

Give me a good loadout for Pyro with the Exorcisor
Protip: Pyro has shit hats and it would be very hard

august 4th would make sense because some dude on reddit found that the last 4 or so releases were all on the first friday of a month

Seems like it also makes the flag stop part way down the pole depending on where you hit it.

I'm actually pretty jealous that sounds great. Does beating a scenario in multiplayer add a check on the menu.

I like Barik's turret leggo

Holy shit

Watch the RoB anime.

Why do so many girls get drunk on Twitch

I mean, it's probably not what you're looking for but fighting games can be pretty chill. You can hang out in a lobby or IRL and practice against your friends which can be pretty fun.

SMT4A. Magic is way to good in this game, it's crazy.

Not really a game, but my first interaction with a computer was with this turtle. It's funny because it really was slow.

so there's no way to make him viable anymore? shame

Dorbickmon. Appeared in Xros Wars' second arc.

No.
There aren't any equipable vehicles in the beta.
Gotta wait till september.

Talk to them as if fucking them is out of the question.

>collage
Oohh user

duoloud has fucking wings

july 25th is the day lads, cant wait to try the new fractal.

>Implying Im an eurocuck.
sure you're not sweetie. Don't you have some caliphate cock to swallow :)))

cant wait either senpai, but i just want answers from the lore we're never going to get.

To the strip club of course!

I actually agree about that

>brown hair

disgusting

Getting bored is the only reason I've dropped a game.

What if Mona Lisa was mid-orgasm?
I guess you couldn't Louvre yourself any more for some publicity.

it's basically this

I wonder what engine they will use now that Tech Arts died. Also wonder if we will be able to name the MC too.

Would be nice if a japanese speaking user would ask them.

>10 year old buy wanting to hit on everything in sight
Yeah how dare he.

>10-15 meal
>5-8 for literal ramen

Nor takes time, ignoring the pain morale debuff stacking. Taking advantages of snorting a bag of low grade meth or any other stim drug to increase int.

I hate her dumbass "tiny hat" headband.

Has he funded any more games?

Oh hey it's a shitposting thread

How the tide has turned. :^)

on one hand i'm excited, but on the other I know that telltale is gonna fuck it up

hmm, bully me more, daddy

Why can't more people appreciate the yellow aesthetic?

nice

STR vs GUN

>People genuinely want Bulma to be playable
Fucking dumb.

vitagen meta isn't vita related.

Paolo mayhaps?

his work is sinful

10/10 quality thread

no title
no subject
comment is just "JUST"
picture doesn't mean anything except to OP
first post is /thread

Charisma is force of personality/will in D&D, not just attractiveness/suaveness.

*sigh*

I'm curious who's autistic enough to do this spam and why?

Also how do they bypass the captcha?

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Well done lad, but you've got a long road ahead of you.

not a bot btw

no not really

Please stop, I just want to talk about videogames!

in order: no one knows. there are captcha-solving services both paid and unpaid, but new IPs dont always get a captcha to solve, and the bot evades every 2 posts.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

literally everything

I mean their new game is all about eliminating and fighting "the darkness" haha. They do state that world domination is their endgame for the company.

I remember watching Deutschland 83 not too long ago where the stasi were trying to get their hands on a western computer to load some stolen data disks. That was a good show.

This

I really wanted to punch Snow White for being shit.

There weren't really any good waifus here.

something like the vita but the size of the gameboy micro with an sd card slot. basically something small that i can play retro shit and indie shit on.

>muh voice chat

Are you sure that's the best you can do user? Your gonna have to work a little harder before you can hurt MY feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBEKDNndVDI

In terms of design alone, I'm already convinced it's the greatest handheld ever made. And sure, the number of games may be small, but the quality of the games is amazing.

THIN YOUR PAINTS REEEEEE

bump

It's pretty specific too, ones with female anime characters, especially the more moe it is, the edgier the tweeter.

Reminder - the terrible Mario Brothers TV program had a whole range of mini-adventures, including one that had Peach holidaying in the real world, and Bowser installing a robotic puppet princess on her throne.

>tfw just woke up
>All matches except monkey fest already played
Seriously?

>not liking spicy latinas
What's it like being gay?