/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- Free "Fate/EXTELLA" CE
- Commemorative Mystic Code: "Memories of the Lunar Sea"
- Commemorative CE available - Exchange your Extella Ticket for 1 out of the 6 available CEs

>Commemorative present to celebrate the new release:
- 12m QP
- 4 Golden Fruits
- 1 Summon Ticket
- 12 Saint Quartz

>[ ! ] [66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Campaign Period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Pt. 1 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44191
Pt. 2 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] The voucher distribution Campaign got extended and restarted on July 19, 4:00 UTC. Pick up ends August 03 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44304
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- [ ! ] The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/w4N6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

witch thread

I love my wife!

indeed

kill yourself

Do you idiots know how auto sage works we're still on page 2

Okita will be mine!

Cutest goddess and best snek. I won't stop until she's fully grailed with 10/10/10 skills!

For what reason?

I just want to ascend my Emiya for the 3rd time.

i don't care about anything else.

How much do I have to bully my Jannu to make her go alter?

>that ponytail pic
Goddamnit, Wada knew everyone at start thinks Altera's hair is longer than it really is

Which special CE are you getting and why is it Nero's?

I think it's cute that she ties up her veil.

So how accurate is this?

Best Onee-chan.
imgur.com/a/w4N6U

fakers need not apply

Tough choice between Tamamo and Altera, I like Tamamo more but I don't like the Regalia outfits, but I love Altera's midriff

Karna probably.

I was initially going Nero, but goddamnit Altera's is too good, while Nero's is shit, Karna and the Redman are pretty good too

Iirc login streak goes

Day 2: 1 Quartz
Day 4: 1 Quartz
Day 6: 2 Quartz
Day 7: Summon Ticket

You can also get 2 more quartz each week from doing weekly quests

So 6 quartz a week plus a summon ticket equals 3 free pulls per week for F2P. Not counting promo quartz/apology quartz and mana prism bought quartz

I love my wife

I'm still annoyed we got him and not Math Autist.

Nero's outfit looks ridiculous, It's going to be Altera or Tamamo for me

>has Serenity
>not no Raikou or Kiyohime

Altera because Nero is shit and Tamamo is annoying.

More like page 6, Veeky Forums is going quite fast these past days and I needed to update the OP, please don't get mad, it can't be helped.

indeed

Just do it!

but no*

Do we get a new rate-up banner out of this? For Nero perhaps?

Isn't Kiyohime's whole schtick that she doesn't actually love Master, she just thinks he's reincarnated Anchin, who she actually loves?

No.
No rate up for Altera either because gacha can never be GOOD CIVILIZATION.

Shhh don't tell them

>Gives up hope on farming crystals, used Berserker pieces on Kiyohime instead
>Suddenly got all 6 in half an hour
>Oh well tomorrow is Berserker day
>Berserker stop spawning at 9/10 pieces

News didn't mention a new rate-up gacha, and given some of the Servants that are in it are introduced later in the game, they are probably skipping it.

What's the point then? Who gives a shit about CE?

DUDE BUY EXTELLA LMAO

That's still loving him. It's not like Kiyohime can be convinced that you aren't his reincarnation anyway. For all intents and purposes she still loves you.

Publicity for Extella on the switch and free shit.

>Alright, I'm finally done farming berserker pieces, let's farm some monuments for ascend 3 and 4
>Berserker pieces start spawning rapidly out of my ass along with other class monuments
I mean, I'm grateful for the monuments, but still...

Free shit. Not the free shit we want but free shit in the end.

More apples for Nerofest is a great thing, plus 15 quarts worth of rolls. It's better than a week of nothing and they get to advertise a little.

My wife.

No!

>
5 as an initial clear drop, you get more by replaying the same stage again. In JP though, people were regretting not farming the shit out when Nerofest was online because even compared to the boosted drops mono-class dailies they have, it couldn't compare to the drop rate at Nerofest, and it's famous for its huge droprate compared to events following it (dango etc)

>Why are they giving us free tickets and quartz, I want to spend money again

>Meltilitih
>Loving (you)
>Not Redman

Either way, what a shitty chart. Why is it nothing but Saberfaces? It's as accurate as I am a cute anime girl.

>Fatefags hyped up for Nerofest for the least 2 weeks
>Save up quartz and ticket
>New event is literally advertisement for another game and console
Defend this Fatefags

kill yourself

Cry harder faggot.

Her shoes look like boats.

How can I install this if I'm yuropoor?

Reminder that the moment she falls in love, you're liable to be chopped up to pieces, and fed to the sharks, both literally and metaphorically

Can't aside from friday farming I'm not even gonna play, just get my daily log in bonus.

Yes they do. Your point?

there is another one like this be it's with child Gudako

Emulate using memu

I know, all those quartz and tickets wasted for an event that GIVES us more quartz and tickets.

If Anchin was right in front of her, she'd drop Master in a hot second to go suck Anchin's charred dick. Call me crazy, but I call that a shitty waifu

Something about her outfit makes me want to slide my finger through her navel

It's silly.

>a single type of enemy each stage
>stage consisting entirely of snakes
>in an event
>not having excellent droprates
Dango is too though, Nerofest isn't anything special barring the plethora of mats choice when Dango only has like seeds, fangs and hearts.

Gil and Nero's portraits are shit, so Altera.

Reminder that Extella's Altera is shit and Attila is the best.

Also, short hair is a lie.

Kind of? She's like Tamamo and a few other servants in that regard.
She still acknowledges (You) as a different person from Anchin, so it's not like she thinks (You) are literally him. Her Lancer version drops the whole Anchin thing completely and goes completely (yan)dere for (You) though.

The only time Meltlilith prefers Redman over you is if you lack a dick

>Reminder that Extella's Altera is shit and Attila is the best.
What's the difference?

No way of playing it on phone?

never seen it

>She's like Tamamo and a few other servants in that regard
What's Tamamo's deal?

Good thing Gudako is the canon Master here then.

Even there her hair is short though

Just get the apk from somewhere.

Her outfit is cute!

Same Altera you dumb newfag, and her hair is gloriously short. Fuck off.

None. He's dumber than me.

Hakuno.

>He's dumber than me.

Impossible.

What about updates?

I'm kind of tempted to pop an apple to try and farm it and ascend Herc before sleeping, but it seems like a waste with Nerofest soon :^). Half AP ends in 12 hours though so farming it is going to get worse

download new apk when updates come out.

Damn this is awesome. Good we know this before it happens.

Play Extra you fucking secondary.

He thinks both Altera's aren't the same, and thinks her hair is long.
Maybe he's blind then I guess, but that's still dumb.

Ok danke

She likes her master from extra, who she is convinced is the reincarnation of her husband if I remember correctly. The same may or may not apply for (You).

What's everyone's 40 AP EXP daily team?

It is basically 7 days of nothingness. Giveaway isn't suppose to be an event. You literally just tap the box and it's over. The game has literally no content right now and the people already bored of it because of the 1/2 AP event

Memories and personality. Attila is, at first, just an engine of destruction that only gets an actual conscience and emotions when you summon her. She wasn't supposed to have those, it's just a consequence of her becoming the heroic spirit "Attila". Attila is a completely separated entity now.

It's just my preference, I like this trope far more than the generic personalities of the Alteras in Extella (one is a generic tsundere and the other is a generic shy maiden). Engine of destruction that struggles with her newfound emotions is far more appealing imo.

So her tails are better girls than her?

Martha Liz and BAZAKA

Jannu/Mashu/Jannu

I'm glad we get a break. 1/2 was exhausting, and who wants to be playing a mobile game every single day, honestly.

>flirty woman whose dream is to be the perfect wife is not in love with your generic self insert because she's still in love with your other generic self insert from the last game
Servants retaining their memories was such a fucking mistake.

hakuno is the main character from fate extra. Tamamo and Nero love Hakuno more than (you). (You) are being cucked by your past MC.

Heracles, Georgios, and a Kaleido Lancelot support. Getting carried feels good.

I wish I knew how absolutely fucking brutal the draw rate was in this game. I've played other gacha's/lootcrate mobile games before and they usually have some kind of mechanic that, if you play enough you can work towards getting the specific character/weapon/card you want due to materials or scraps or something.

I figured FGO was the same,so when I rolled on the day of NA launch and didn't get a single 5* I was like "Whatever, i'll get a 5* eventually, i'm not going to waste my time rerolling like all these plebs."

I've played for hours everyday since and still have not gotten a single 5*, deeply regretting not rerolling till I got like 4 fucking 5*s.

I'm too addicted to this game to stop, though, please send help what do I do

How are these threads so active? is this game actually fun? Usually gambling-for-characters mobage kinda suck, and I don't see how Fate/ even has enough characters to do this

although OC to the mobile game anime-ized history/mythical legends turned into servants could make for a huge roster.

Can you guys tell me what if anything makes this one good?

I'm finally getting my new ipad today after my little sister destroyed my beloved old one. so I'm going to be downloading this when it gets here.

>Hakuno
>Generic
You take that back

>trope
Holy shit you're more cancerous than me. Fuck off back to wherever you came from.