/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #148

Veiny Tail Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji
(HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
2.02 Update: mega.nz/#!bpsgGRBa!uqTOpkqTHd0nO9E9w0Wu6lTkKuufNVOlWnEOrvgT1FE
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QQaVgXa3
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ilias!

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooora

Remember: Do not trust Shikibi, they do not understand love, they will kill you.

absolutely fucking disgusting what Akazawa Red has done to my favorite characters I can't help but cringe every time I see it

Only angels kill all humans though.

And Adramelech but at least she's not shit like ilias.

Reminder Setouchi is into monster girl pegging.

featherp0n0s

Results of the poll.
The conclusion is that 30% of /mggg/ is gay.

That fucking neck will never not be trash

That's Hackazawa Red for you

play monster girl gamu!

why does everyone hate the art for alma she looks fine to me

I want Neris h-scene the most because unlike shitty angels she has the mary sue womb of a monster lord, which means incest + impregnation is literally a non-issue.

Luka can impregnate Neris to his heart's content.

From what I remember of her in Part 1, Astaroth seemed relatively reasonable. At the least, she isn't a psycho bitch like Morrigan.

How did we go from this...

to THIS?!

Shikibi will still kill you no matter how reasonable they seem.

Do not trust them.

Probaby a lot less than she would do with a hyperion, an anti-particle rifle, or a super vibrosword.

How would that work? A big part of the reason that Illias Kreuz was hated was because they mostly went after street-level peaceful monsters and had to resort to guerilla tactics that put humans in danger as well because they were too shit to fight monsters in open warfare.

Didn't Ilias Kreuz kill more humans than monsters with their bombings?

Have you guys noticed how images in this general are usually more SFW than other generals that aren't even about hentai games?

And?

Yes. One of the NPCs in Sabasa said such. Bombs don't do much of shit to monsters but will fuck humans up quite nicely. A child mermaid was almost directly next to one of the bombs they set off and all it did was rattle her and singe her tail.

Left looks like a big bully succubus, right looks like a kawaii girl cosplaying as a succubus.

I'd tell her to go fuck herself, but the problem is that she probably would do just that no matter if she won or lost to her Paradox universe counterpart.

If Heinrich was only as strong as Eden, how could he have defeated Black Alice?

>I'd tell her to go fuck herself
>to a shikibi shikisune
Shes going to take that literally and feed off of your lust.

Just recruit both Tamamos
Jingaimamo on your dick, Shikimamo on your face

Only if Jingaimamo is in sealed form for variety and Shikimamo's boobs are in my face for maximum motorboating fun.

Monsters lords are actually pretty ow on power scale

Only when compared to the likes of archangels and especially Ilias.

>powerlevels
Doesn't matter if your Luka is level 1 trillion and deals infinite damage, if he's vulnerable to White Rabbit's time stop then he's DEAD.

Black Alice is good bit weaker than Eden. Hence why their plan to eat Illias was dependent on distracting Eden.

Incorrect, as Ilias's entry makes it clear that she's equal to the first monster lord.

We should be asking the hard hitting questions. Where are Nero and Neris from exactly and how did the White Rabbit no know they have time manipulation powers if she's omnipresent across all worlds?

do insects make good dancers?

i was thinking of trying a harder difficulty soon and i want a good dancer. i know there's a really good harpy dance out there, but i'm worried about their low durability

Can anyone translate the menu?
I can't figure out what the heck ぶっぴがん is supposed to be

Wait for part 2 translation.
Wait for part 3.
Wait for part 3 translation.

They should allow Xelvy to tackle on more normal monstergirls. I'm finding his Eva, Fernandez and Queen Arachne extremely good.

This triggers the anti-yuri fags.

Just making an observation. I'd prefer Eden myself, her thirst for love would be easy to satisfy, and it wouldn't be too difficult to convince her to bear children from there. After all, she wants to be loved, and if she had children they would surely love her very much. Consider how enthralled she is at being treated as a big sister by Michala and Lucifina-chan, even when they bury her in sand, and then imagine her with a baby.

I'm sure you can see how it would be possible to convince her to bear children without much difficulty.

Nero and Neris are heavily implied to be Luka and Alice's children from the VN (Their knowledge of Luka's adventures, using his techniques like vaporizing rebellion sword and flash kill, Nero having Tamamo's robes) as well as having both angel wings and Alice's crest when transformed. White Rabbit isn't a god in the sense of omnipresent, omniscient all powerful entity, but a manifestation of the concept of time that solely exists to correct paradoxes. It's remarked several times that White Rabbit cannot directly alter events herself, unless doing so doesn't disturb the natural order of things. Fighting Nero and Neris may not have those consequences, but it's clear that she's not strong enough to do so.

If you fight Granberia, what are the odds she'll have 2 different scenes for if you beat her via pleasure attack or normally?

Just started playing paradox
I honestly did not expect illias to go this direction

If you use pleasure attacks she gets pissed.

>I'm sure you can see how it would be possible to convince her to bear children without much difficulty.
Its Eden, she just wants love.

I am just here to warn that Shikibi do not want such a thing.

Don't know how to feel about this.

I don't have any money, what's this night show of Saki's, is it a rave?

>I am just here to warn that Shikibi do not want such a thing.
Wrong

Become friends with her by gifting her things. Don't ruin the surprise.

DELETE THIS

I am not wrong.

Do not trust the Shikibi.

What? But this is something she does in Grandeur not a castle scene, the manager was talking about it along with the shows you can have your party put on. our shows and a night one, do I get in for free if I raise affections for her?

>Eden just wants love
My point exactly!

>do I get in for free if I raise affections for her?
Yes, she gives you a pass so you don't have to pay.

yeah you get the saki pass

Whats that do?

you get into the night shows
for free

What are night shows?

Too many characters to choose from, I can't decide who to consistently keep on the team on my Alice run.
At least the Four(or Five) Bandits were ruled out when they couldn't keep up and stopped having much dialogue.

Shows with Saki in them.

Once again, the lobotomized mongoloid wastes everyone's time with stupid questions while feigning obliviousness. Thanks for shitting up the thread faggot.

The White Rabbit is omnipresent though. As shown when Luka accuses her of eavsdropping and she claims that she can't not do it because she's everywhere at the same time.
And of course Nero and Nero are hinted to be Luka and Alice's kids. Anyone can see that. The issues isn't how the white rabbit operates or the fight between her and Nero. It's:
>How Nero and Neris even exist when the original timeline had fallen to Chaos before they were born
>How their abilities genuinely surprised the Rabbit when the only time that really happened is when she discovered just how much control over time that Chaos Black Alice had

You should try playing the game.

Dude have you ever heard of lying?
It's a thing some characters in games might do

Are we even sure that White Rabbit is actually what she says she is?

>How Nero and Neris even exist when the original timeline had fallen to Chaos before they were born
How do we know this? Wouldn't the original timeline be the most safe from chaos?

Why would the Rabbit lie about that and why would you assume she did when there is clearly evidence of it since she has meta knowledge of everyone and has has a full understanding of the Paradox that no one was around to see.

Because Chaos Black Alice's creation and the birth of the alternate worlds happened in the past of the original timeline

She could not foresee Neris when she fought Nanabi, she could not foresee Black Alice being able to see them in the Time-Fragment.

Shes not omniscience. She may have knowledge but she has been surprised.

>She could not foresee Neris when she fought Nanabi
She wasn't so much suprised as mildly annoyed that Neris ruined her reenactment illusion.

would a succubus prefer to get fucked silly or fucking a guy silly?

Yes.

>happened in the past of the original timeline
It didn't though, that's para world since the blast hit Heaven and Ilias knocking it down to earth.

Omnscience and Omnipresence are very different concepts. There is no way for the white rabbit know what black alice can do unless she has already done it.
But she should be aware that nero can stop time as he's done it before. The fact that she didn't should show that they are very abnormal

Both.

Even this Alma is betther thatn the shitstain that akazawa red drew.

In interpreted it as the past of the original timeline changing resulting in creating a parallel world(and the original remains the same)

Otherwise the events that lead Luka on his journey to eventually defeat Ilias wouldn't have happened. And as Nero says, in his world there is no mana in the air and shit that allows everyone to use magic which would imply that his world is relatively unaffected.

Wut. The last BF in part 2 does 5000 damage

Alma Elma seemed to be equally okay with either so I'm gonna say both.

You need help.

Yes.

pastebin.com/QQaVgXa3

The majority reaction to the new Heavenly Knight designs have been overwhelmingly negative.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I seriously doubt that there is a group of people making multiple posts about how they hate Azakawa Red in every thread. It's much more likely the work of a single autist.

Thank you VA! Heres your (you)!

You are really dedicated.

Is she actually praying?
Did she become a servant of our Lady and Savior Ilias?

Thanks, doc.

>Xelvy's Fernandez
You mean this?

She's doing that itadakimasu thing
She's boutta chow down on some hot hot shota dick, and maybe the rest of the shota too

Lots of Alma love in this thread, I like it.

there's also this

Alma is easily in Japan's top3 most popular MGQ characters

That's really fucking hot

What did that poll say?
I doubt Alma is even the most popular succubus considering Rami gets more fan art.

>She's boutta chow down on some hot hot shota dick, and maybe the rest of the shota too

Why would she do that? She's obviously about to eat some dangos you pleb.

What are the these mimics protesting?

Alma is second place
Rami is fourth