/felmg/ - Felmyst

Horde Guild
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Tranny Clique
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Alliance Guild
discord.gg/PkPkZPr

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FYI, if you are in the guild Apex be aware that myself and five other members are currently planning to gut the guild of the useful members and create our own guild. The leadership here are a bunch of immature reddit fags and will likely not hit cap in any case. If you are like minded then just keep this in the back of your head. We'll likely start the process about two weeks into the server release, once we see who will actually get to 70 and also based upon what our current composition is.

Is that the guild with a page long set of rules about not being racist and other autistic shit?

One guy to break ALL the Veeky Forums guilds.

reminder that DMCA has nothing to do with Veeky Forums anymore and is just a normie guild full of clique
remove them from the OP

Why is DMCA even in the OP? They already seem to be a giant clique with an already set core team using loot council.

Why are u so mad roastie?

Now that both and are confirmed DoA, what the fuck do we join lads?
Who will save us?

>guilds without loot councils
>clovermen
>sanctuary
Lmao

But i hate roasties you dumb nigger. Trannies too.

Amlith this has to stop.

Don't mind me, just dropping some MLG 2k+ action ;) (1/2)

so a normie guild can just come here and spam their guild in every threads? retarded af
DMCA is a scam and a clique

embarrassing, end yourself

Forgot what a great texture that is for daggers.

>warmane

L O L

Sanctuary discord:

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

No drama or corruption, gold bid loot system there redistributed to the raid.

I've heard that FF will roll on this server

Klimp is actually a god.

Why the fuck did people stop using DKP?

No, they're the guild that spams everywhere with shitty memes. They played on Elysium but never hit 60. They moved to Zeth'kur and most of their core didn't hit 60 or if they did, quit shortly afterward:

Nicolas (Brill) - Hit 60 - quit a few days later.
Spartacus (Beckums) - Botted his entire way to 60 - quit a few days later.
Knetik - didn't get to 40

They have a history of trying to start guilds but failing miserably. They're planning on gearing up all of their leadership first and consider the Raider status people to be 'slaves', as per discussion in the officer/class leader chat. It's basically another Veeky Forums clique but with reddit fags instead that won't bother hitting 70 -- though if they do they'll just take the loot and quit a few weeks later. You're probably better off in a Veeky Forums guild.

this situation only exist because of you guys
I don't care about sanctuary or clovermen, but those vg threads are a joke and just a way for clique guild to recruit mindless idiot who don't understand LC and never played since the scriptcraft days

You can't expect inhaler to merge his guild with DMCA for 2 main reasons.
1. It would expose inhaler lack of experience and it would alienate all of his guild members, who have been told for weeks that DMCA is a horrible guild and that their guild is their only option, it would instantly kill any hopes for him of a guild.
2. This is the reasonable one, DMCA is loot council, inhaler is proposing an alternative to loot council, I like this one, I hope he doesn't go back down and sticks to non loot council to see how that works out, most of his members are with him for this reason.

delusional shills at full force, go look at your guild chat channel right now and see how many of your members are real, and then divide that in half to see how many will make it to 70.

cry all you want, we are a Veeky Forums guild and we have been in your position

change your raid times and i'll play with you in your new guild at 70

DKP is just as corrupt as Loot Council, you can manipulate it.

"Hmm I like this guy and want him to get gear, I'll give him a fuckton of DKP for doing easy tasks"

omg, I'm going to get gladiator so easily if THIS is 2k mmr

Good to know. Sucks that there aren't any hardcore horde guilds that aren't already really established. The only one that looked promising had that autistic rule shit I mentioned and I'd rather not have to tip toe around jokes in a guild environment.

you know that literally no one in your guild will actually play with you, raid?
you understand that people are there just to make fun of you, right?

>two weeks into the server release

you mean right when prince dies for the first time? you need to do it earlier if you want to actually be competitive, retard.

ANYONE SAVED VASHJ SPORBATS VIDEO ON WARMANE?

You sound so mad roastie lol, are you ok?

DKP for attendance
DKP for bosses progression clears
DKP for farm bosses downed

There, an egalitarian system that rewards all raiders equally. There is literally nothing wrong or exploitable with it if you have one autist willing to keep track of it via addon.

I'm not joining any Veeky Forums guild you stupid faggot. I just find it hilarious that recruits stupid people that will never see a single piece of loot because satisfying your long term friend is more important than gearing a superior player.

Just look at the fucking drama in MoH, how is this gonna be any different?

>he fucking deleted it off youtube

Ahahahahaha fucking warmane cucks.

what drama

Raid times will be decided based upon what works best for the new guild. This won't be an off shoot, it will be an entirely new guild based upon the best players from the core of Apex.

I'm not a dkp shill but that's not how most dkp systems work at all, you're making shit up or are a dumb dumb.
There are some great dkp systems that would work for Veeky Forums guilds that don't simply reward attendance.
LC doesn't always end up "corrupt" but I agree that Veeky Forums will never put in the effort or research to make it function correctly anyhow, regardless of what they pretend. Using it as a lazy loot method is completely opposite of the entire point of the system. I have a feeling some of them know this and don't care for obvious reasons, while the others are just dumb and that's fine.

Dkp lol
what is
>Inflation.
>People can hoarding dkp
>New members can't get shit
>values of gear to dkp not accurate
>People with a lot of dkp feel like a lot is wasted.
>No use to raid consistently if full geared
>Dkp systems reward being static and not progressing
>Other dkp systems are impossible to get everyone geared before progressing

Goldloot and EPGP are the only good system and EPGP is too complicated for vg
Just rolling is also fine

The "drama" of MoH? please go into detail, is it the one that involves 4 fags that left the guild? they still have +70 other level 60's

please shill, please go into detail.

xD

>1 general
>4 guilds
>4 cliques

this is the worst general ive ever seen, and katawa shoujo general is a thing

redpill me on warmane

at this point the core of Nihium/MoH/DMCA might as well be a group of real life friends making a guild and assigning themselves officer.

which is cool but then they take it a step further and engage in thread wars with other literal who guilds, and of course they have no chance, they've been doing this for 6 years now.

Is there a weeb guild yet?

You do realise they don't give a shit about the "literal who" guilds right.

>only guild planning on late west coast raiding is alliance
Fuck. I live in dirt

Alex may not have done the work behind the dox himself but he used the pedestal he had to grandstand it to the masses. He is wholly responsible for Crestfalls downfall and if Gummy pisses him off (or he gets behind on rent) he'll try to do the same.

Still need 1-2 priests and 2+ shamans. DMCA, soon to be , join now.

Don't care, they just need to fuck off from those threads and stay with their clique

you know that this is a fake pic made be inhaler since he got butthurt that the tranny guild is more successful than , right?

>IT'S NOT FAIR BROS IT'S NOT FAIR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE REAL VG GUILD, I JOINED THIS DISCORD FIRST AND THE MEMES WERE FUN, WHY THERE HAS TO EXIST ANOTHER GUILD THAT THREATENS OUR EXISTANCE, IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

you've heard wrong. FF is too shit for real PvP. if he can't global chinks in BRM or greykill in redridge it wouldn't make him look very good in webm's.

Those are some real drawbacks to DKP but you're picking negatives from various systems that don't actually all appear at once. Plus there are plenty of versions or modified systems (as in the ones people use instead of memes) that don't have those downsides.
Gdkp is a meme and mainly used by guilds hosting some pugs to build up their "guild bank". If you're shilling that then you're trolling.

Shill, please, go to your discord's new guild channel, the one with the members that asked for classes, see how many there are to get an average idea of how many of your members are real, and then divide it by half to see how many will make it to 70.

Pretty elabourate for a shitpost

me on the left

It was made by merove but close enough i guess

MoP was good. Prefer "discovering new lands with their own problems" theme over SOMETHING IS DANGERIZING THE AZEROTH HEROES

No, I agree with that 100%. I mean that Alex wouldn't be able to do shit by himself and would need other people upset with gummy to even make it happen.
It's not impossible but I don't think the doxxing issue is a big fear. I'd definitely assume Alex will ultimately turn on the server for , that's his whole thing. He'll get buttmad about something and try to use it.

Goldloot is not Gdkp retard, please shut the fuck up, goldloot only problem can be fixed by just adding a simple rule to the guild, except for that it has no flaw

can i enhance shaman, tell me your raid times planned im gay

You only wand 1-ERPriest for the bonus spellpower from Divine Spirit. 2 S-priests are more than enough.
Shammys will be problem though. You just can't have enough.

keep changing your name trannies, maybe people will forget what you did.

Can't wait to play the AH and buy shiny vanity items for myself while other casters eat shit.

me without panties on

You need Ret Paladins?

How many raid nights is the guild going to have?

Id put real money on whatever priest you end up with being shit. Most priest healers are garbage in terms of skill, its rare in old retail that I ever saw a priest who could put up anything beyond mediocre output, and its not for lack of class strength, because I have seen them put up impressive numbers. The shammies wont have to be good to do their job at like 60% effectiveness, which is all thats needed for a lot of the early raid content. Its not just random CH spam in sunwell, though, and you need actual genius tier shammies there, not just retards spamming CH.

Most healers are absolute garbage. I always found myself carrying trash unless I raided with people that werent actually fun to be around. Its always a tossup, fun people and dont see endgame - or assholes who treat it like a job and want to powertrip you as their boss as their whole reason to exist - and finishing the game.

Where do you think the gold goes dipshit

It's fun to fuck around with in bgs and arenas, it's definitely better overall than some of the older tbc servers like feenix, hg, excalibur but that's not saying much.
I wouldn't advise spending the time to do pve unless you just want to blow through buggy raids that are in their nerfed 2.4.3 state which really isn't worth it.

people need to remember 's entire deal is it's not DMCA, there's is no chance there will be a mass merge

Horde is a lot less deeply divided

Such as?

>madti may want to play rogue or priest

you can't even make this shit up

Amlith...

>Its always a tossup, fun people and dont see endgame - or assholes who treat it like a job and want to powertrip you as their boss as their whole reason to exist - and finishing the game.
this so much

Can't decide between mage or enhancement shaman, please help. What's easier to get a raid spot as? PVP-wise better?

y cant i play monk psl

>someone is undecided on class

literally can't make this shit up

Back to me among other shit. Point is I will be swimming in gold as usual and I will just bid high on whatever item I can use that looks pleasing to me, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

can you faggots decide on raid times yet

What do they need to do in sunwell that's so difficult?

>two weeks after launch
>prince dead
are you cereal?

Cant wait to buy 50,000 gold off the chinks and hoard all the loot for my alt.

Was it seriously made by m*rove? that's fucking pathethic, I bet his motivation was to fight screenshots with screenshots, and even then he still has the balls to tell others not to start drama, do you have any screenshots that prove that merove did it? I haven't seen him denying it tho and he is always ctrl +f himself on the threads, so he most be aware

Okay you don't know how goldloot works or free market economic systems, fuck off
have fun with your clique and being a disgusting human being

raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

make your ideal raid comp

>this is the worst general ive ever seen, and katawa shoujo general is a thing
its still comfy

life is strange general is up there in shittiness

enh is hot garbage for pvp

Shaman in general isn't a good pvp class in tbc

Probably easier to get a raidspot as enh since no one wants to play enh because you're basically a bitch for melees, and melees are garbage. Ele has like the highest base dps fresh 70 right off the bat tho.

amlith, this has to stop

This system was made with this in mind

So if I offer the most gold for a sidegrade or a slight upgrade I won't get it?
Why? I thought it's free market.

Know who to heal, when, and being able to predict damage ahead of time without stopcasting which wastes time... so the raid doesnt fall apart. Know how to work with eachother so they aren't overhealing on the same targets. Know when to use something other than chain heal (pretty rare by sunwell desu). Know how to gear. etc.

>Cant wait to buy 50,000 gold off the chinks and hoard all the loot for my alt.
thanks for the free gold lad

not like gear matters until sunwell

You need 1 mage and 1 enh. It's a lot more difficult to gear enh early on since they need blacksmithing which will be cancer to level up. Enh is pretty worthless in PvP IIRC. Mage is a lot easier to gear up with but also not very high in demand for raids but is good for PvP.

Thanks, my boy. I will be enhancing the shit out of other garbage melees as an overgrown smurf.

if you do PvP for laffs then shaman is better

>frost shock mage
>get into melee range
>instantly dies to windfury + crits

kys go watch his videos on youtube