Oldschool Runescape /osg/ /rs07g/ /osrsg/ 2007scape General

Ironman edition

>Membership sale notice
You can currently buy 3 months of membership for the price of 2. This can also be done via in-game bonds.
>Latest news
- Runescape Mobile Announced for Winter 2017
- Fishing guild expansion and Minnows
- DMM seasonal #6 has begun
- Void mage buff
- Australian servers added for roo riders
- Mining Guild expansion/rework, new minable mineral introduced
- Click-box improvements and ::displayfps
- The Inferno, new fight caves for the melee BIS Infernal Cape
>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/
>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexSob
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween
last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207327085-Ironman-Mode
reddit.com/r/WeDoRaids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for ironmen being cancer

correct if instead of making you sick cancer gave you super powers

kys you fucking helmie tranny for making a shit op with a cancerous as fuck op image
could've been something more insightful and news related shit like the previous thread, but you fucking helmie cancer shit decided to fuck the thread up from the very beginning

I'm going to carve in your skull and scatter your brain all around the room you greasy fat retard

mark my fucking words
everybody else remember to report and ignore this thread

baited for this exact response sweaty :)

What takes skill in osrs?

listen here you retarded autistic faggot
I know that your kind loves to walk around with your cocky strides and yell "IM AN IRONMAN LOOK AT ME" the whole fucking time
and just you know, im going to rip off your head and shit down your neck
your helmet is going to make a great cup to drink out of
your skull will be a nice decorative item in my room and your parents and siblings will be my slaves

how does that make you feel? im toying with you right now, making you feel anxious and scared, and im coming for you
you wont even know when i hit you, for you itll feel like you life just faded away in an instant

miserable son of a bitch of helmlet

Are there any good strategy guides for ultimate ironman?

refer to the rod of be spoiled by the shaft

shut the fuck up, nobody cares if youre a hardcore, ultimate or regular autistic tranny
how about you just play the game the way you want to, and not ask us and soil this thread with your helmie bullshit? go place a in your mouth and pull the trigger you fat autistic faggot

i swear to christ im going to actually dox you and fucking rape you

take a fuckload of vaccines to guarantee autism
do recruitment drive early on since it forces you to have nothing on you when you start it

support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207327085-Ironman-Mode

???
look at the op, this is clearly an ironman thread
maybe go somewhere else.......?

rate my bully loot tab :)

approx how many hours did you waste doing this?

Dox me based on what?
Well memed.
At least you had one actual piece of advice.

about 6-8 so far, also it's been much more fun than training in the game, so not a waste noob lol

ask osg ultimemes like ben garrison or roggy (hes a retard but hes got a high total). theyre usually pretty helpful

Thank you.

step 1. max a regular account, ironman or hardcore ironman
step 2. extrapolate what's best and take a long hard think about what difficulties you might face
step 3. execute your plan to success

pking

i got this last week also looking for a wife

>copy in the filename
hmmm

yeah i didnt want to delete the original so i made a copy

overheads tribrid pking, no overheads mage-melee hybriding

help me i've become what i always hated. I spend all my time afking nmz doing absolutely nothing because I'm so uninspired to do anything else.

How many points do you have in total?

I think I have somewhere around 1.5mil points right now after imbuing my slayer helm and zerk ring

go in last thread and ctrl f infernal cape

fucking casual I have 35m points

wow i feel better about myself now thanks

don't
there's literally no reason to play uim unlike plain ironman

Damn, did that shit in void, no tank gear. Nice.

>tfw need to up my melee stats before cc will take me on raids

wait which mobs are you using my dude? and why

everything but aids

I don't even know why because I have 3m spare points

a lot of people do it in void now, it's faster

at least you'll have herb boxes for a while

I doubt you care enough to warrant me making this but what the hay

i really dont but thanks anyway bud :)

How many points do you get per hour?

Psst
Can I mix a garden pie farming boost with a spicy stew boost to get +8? Very important question

NO

I get 650k/trip if I don't use powerups and about 850k/trip if I do
that's for 24 overload trips so 2 hours

you're welcome user

>have no friends or cc but I really want to do raids
this truly is suffering

>combine dragon harpoon spec with fishing potion, fish pie & admiral pie
>top it off with a spicy stew
>get +19 fishing

This actually answers my question perfectly

you're welcome user
good luck on your boosting adventures

reddit.com/r/WeDoRaids/

>raids workshop changed name to we do raids
gay

>tfw infernal cape user didn't really want a gf or wife
Guess I'll stay single....

Hey, would anyone be interested in a sort of 'real time walkthrough' writing a bot for OSRS?

I've got some free time today and I'd like to write something. It'd be written in a Pascal derivative using Simba for an IDE (wizzup.org/simba/) and an Old School fork of a helper library called SRL (docs.villavu.com/srl-6/). I would be using color solely, no reflection like most bots are.

You can pick any activity you'd like, but I'd rather it be something interesting and not, e.g., picking flax. I'd go through step-by-step elaborating on any interesting problem-solving I encounter, and posting the code as I go.

If I get a big enough response, I'll go ahead with it.

I have a fire cape in case you lower your standards

I'd prefer if you didn't encourage others to do anything bot related aside from reporting them.

>bot

kys

could you make a bot that reports spamming bots?

>color bot

wew lad is this 2001?

id prefer it if you killed yourself

I could, but that'd be rather boring.

Hey, color bots enjoy some of the lowest ban rates and highest reliability. They're also fun as hell to write.

Wow that's great
I've really been interested in making a boy for you to finally kill yourself

wouldn't be too boring if you added detection instead of set phrases

what bot shit in your cereal

I'm interested. How do I get in touch with you?

You'd effectively do the same thing player moderators are taught, which is to look for repetitive phrases. As I recall, 15+ of the same line in a short period of time automatically warrants a mute.

I'd be posting here, in the thread. If you want to get in touch for whatever reason, I have a throwaway Discord which I (sometimes) use.

I'd be also interested in setting up a a goldfarming operation that automates account creation/training, actually runs the bots, and mules the gp to an account. I've used other people's scripts in simba/scar before but never to this level.

As for the type of script, why not simply make green dragon killers, they have been around forever, they have low requirements, they work well, and some of them last a long time.

having it create the accounts itself would be dope

hahah!

it's my peteus meatus! hahah

This would be great, I tried getting into Simba and SRL a while back but all the guides were old and outdated as fuck so I dropped it. A modern walkthrough would be incredibly helpful.

Ironman btw

That's an idea. I tend to shy away from botting anything that puts me at risk of PKers, only because it's kind of an unnecessary bitch to deal with. It's also a heavily botted activity, so much so that it's become a lampshaded joke ("killing green drag bots is 2b/hr minimum!"). I'll consider it, though.

The kind of operation you're describing would entail several weeks, if not months, of hard work, testing, and monitoring. I'm not averse to encouraging it, but know that writing that level of unattended system requires skills commiserate with software engineers scoring six-figure salaries. If you don't believe me, consider this rule of thumb: for any action you do, be it creating an account or clicking on a green dragon or trading with your mule, the bare minimum in redundancy is to have three distinct methods to do the same thing.

Here's an example: clicking a door. With a Java bot, it's as simple as triggering a hook for the door in question. The end. For a color bot, it's a 200-line function which estimates the location of the door using the minimap, relative distances of nearby objects, and the player's own location... then you need to click the door, enter the building, and once you confirm you're inside the building, interact with an NPC. Sure, you can go simple and look for the door color and hope to find it, but true reliability costs time.

How many doors, NPCs, obstacles, and other characters will you be interacting with in your goldfarming script?

>guy in cc says "22 crafting"
>few minutes later says "23 crafting"
>keeps doing this, currently at 34

worry.jpg

only 65 levels to go

not as bad as
>"finally finished ernest the chicken ;D"

I think the bot managing bot is a lot more interesting than any actual in game bot you could come up with
as a proof of concept you could make the actual botting activity something very simple such as buying thread from al kharid store & banking it

if you absolutely want to do something in game, maybe make a bot that finds splashers at lumbridge rats & catches their rats

The reason I picked such a bot is that despite pkers, the loss from getting killed is so small unless you get skull tricked. I'm open to other types of bots. I've heard that the best bots are bots that don't gain exp. For example, a gnome restaurant bot would work but the demand for scarves makes it such that botting the restaurant is not worth the time.

I believe you when you say that such a operation would require an incredible amount of work, moreso because we are using a color bot. However, I'm halfway through my undergrad CS degree and see this as a resume booster, if it got to an acceptable state. In addition, running this script across 70+ accounts would net multiple billions of gp per month, translating to a very respectable side business.

As far as door, obstacles, and NPCs: each worker would interact with dragons, clan wars portal, possibly corp portal if botting easts/graves, and the mule. Each mule would interact with multiple workers and possibly another mule.

Oh, you were proposing I write the manager.

I'm open to that. I've been curious to write a command-and-control platform for a while.

What features would you give it?

It would have to communicate with all bots, on whichever servers they happen to be running from. They'd need to give instruction ('do X activity for Y time'), and record data ('bot A is in location B', any issues that arose, current bank wealth and stats). Should also have some way to alert the bot admin, either for emergency input (think a lightweight webserver and an HTML5 canvas to return a click sequence should the bot get stuck) or error reporting.

FINALLY FINISHED DORIC'S QUEST

Well boys, i think im going to make a helmie.

Name ideas?

That Fe When
xd

I would suggest posting a rapidly expiring discord link so this conversation won't be lost in the usual garbage posted in this thread.

I wasn't the user that suggested it but I thought it'd be real neato and something unique

maybe you could have it not control the accounts directly but controls which bots are active on which accounts, so you have some kind of modular design where you could swap in & out different botting types.

However if it were to be fully automated this would be hard as you'd somehow have to be able to tell the bot script to mule at a certain point, which would kind of go against a simple modular design

I don't think relying on user input for emergencies is a good idea. Though error reporting could be useful.

Petes Ironmeat

Iron Utolso

realistic estimation of work on a bot that builds pures from scratch to sell on pk websites? thinking acc creation questing, un-suspicous things like randomly leveling other skills, changing training areas etc

idea is to not deal with muling and getting your mules banned anyways before you can sell the gp

champ?

ihaveautism9

Nmzproducto94

Producto94? what an awful name
why would anyone choose a name like that

basic champ checkmarks (BCC)
>Obby cloak
>Combat bracelet
>Barrows armor for anything other than legs
is a champ

So are we all quitting for Albion?

Quarlock III

tfw have chubby champ fingers

get a chubby champ phone

Sorry for Party Rocking.

>playing ezscape when vscape exists

>::players
>There are currently 11 players online.

27* atm :^)

Y'all mind if we make another slayer boss

>ancient zarosian gargoyles drop shit that slot perfectly into the boots of the Bando's general made centuries later
I wish osrs had a least one lorefag on staff.

HMM which one to use today.

XD