/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 19th of July:
484 – Leontius, Roman usurper, is crowned Eastern emperor at Tarsus (modern Turkey). He is recognized in Antioch and makes it his capital.
711 – Umayyad conquest of Hispania: Battle of Guadalete: Umayyad forces under Tariq ibn Ziyad defeat the Visigoths led by King Roderic.
998 – Arab–Byzantine wars: Battle of Apamea: Fatimids defeat a Byzantine army near Apamea.
1864 – Taiping Rebellion: Third Battle of Nanking: The Qing dynasty finally defeats the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
1870 – Franco-Prussian War: France declares war on Prussia.
1943 – World War II: Rome is heavily bombed by more than 500 Allied aircraft, inflicting thousands of casualties.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

new hpm when

Proper First Thread

w&b

wont that lock slovenia out of gp status tho

It will, but I'm not particularly worried about it.

W&B

wtf I hate HPM now

No but really, in the state of Istria, Slovenia has cores on Postojna, Gorizia and Trieste (the latter two would now be part of this new state) and Italy can claim all provinces in the state of Istria so it doesn't really change anything.

But borders

more shock damage than fire damage and vice versa depending on which tech of course, going for stackwipe potential there's no way to use that information sadly
would've been nice to use to determine when defensive shock pip is better than defensive fire pip.

Maybe for non western armies.

he said theres a new patch coming soon

very rude

I'm talking about modern broders, not the cores.
Though I'd need to change a few decisions.

thats actually helpful, how do you do that

Is there a EU3-EU4 guide to someone's who has been in a monastery for 5 years?

Isn't cav thr best?

The wikis

just play the game nigga, its easy as fuck

When

Ah, I misunderstood. Well as it stands, Istria can represent both the Rapallo border as well as the furthest extent of what Yugoslavia could've gained after WW2. It also contains the Slovene and Croat pops; some of the Slovene pops would now fall under the new state.

The only thing that really bothers me is how Pola and Fiume would look like if you put them into Dalmatia.

It's almost the same thing.

meant for