robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20881854/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20904307/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13265933
youtube.com/watch?v=D1SdVC2mrz8
youtube.com/watch?v=5wU0EfEBFDY
engadget.com/2014/11/11/alex-afrasiabi-on-warlords-garrosh-and-alternate-azeroth/
youtube.com/watch?v=5BO9p2zhk5M
youtu.be/1om478hRQhY?t=2m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Illidan gets me every time

First for new hero is Archi'jaeden

glorious, T H I C C, ice queen when?

>Blizzard releases a cinematic tomorrow
>The portal from the teaser is shown and demons from the burning legion emerges
>D. Va is shown fighting them
>"But in my life I have learned that together! We will be stronger!"
>Sombra comes flying in
>"Leeeet's do this!!!!"

Qué onda

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

you need coaching user, badly.

where is patch reeeeeeee

Why were people so convinced we'd get a patch today?

hope not in hots

In Hearthstone.

>mfw it's Kel'Thuzad

For the same reason people think Mei is the next hero.

yrel is next hero

FeelsGoodMan

But will she be lewd?

how big will her dick be?

Kel'thuzad fags blown the fuck out! Garrosh confirmed to be next.

no more filthy orc niggers

BUILD WALL

It's actually Maiev, eat shit Garroshbabies

Dude Garrosh is orc Trump

He nuked harmless druids and civilians in Theramore and built the great walls in Azshara and Mulgore

Please for the love of god stop picking pylon ult for Probius better yet just stop playing him.

BASED

Old horde is best horde, Thrall was a mistake and human in disguise.

LITERALLY WHO

Lorewalker Cho.

Akama confirmed

>tfw vikings

>He nuked harmless druids
That was Krom'gar, not Garrosh. In fact, Garrosh executed Krom on the spot for doing it

strawpoll.me/13265933

>playing malthael
>team abandons every single fucking fight
>top siege and top hero damage
>died 11 times
H O W
O
W

>Garrosh nuked harmless druids
No, that was Krom'gar and he was thrown off a cliff because of it.

>no humans

Humans because all OW characters are human

He has no escape unless you hit a minion or a hero thats close to your team, you go in and you have to go hard or die.

>lucio
>human

>No protoss option

Winston, Zenyatta, and Orisa are not humans.
They're also not in HotS... yet.

>no overwatch champs
Wasted

Oh and Bastion but who cares about Bastion. We're not getting Bastion, he'd literally just be Sgt Hammer with a different attack speed.

jusst because he is a nigger doesn't make him an alien

shoutouts to stonetalon
when garrosh was good

I'm hoping for a demon.

But it's probably Garrosh or Grommash

>They make it Yrel
>They give her a huge cod piece without explanation and it's not until years after someone points out you can see her purple balls from certain angles that they change the model

Why not Mannoroth? The lord of Outland prior to Illidano taking over. Also could do a Outland map with that. Pit lord would be most welcomed

Could be Magtheridon, a Pit Lord warrior would be cool

nazeebo has a crushing bug that is still not fixed and genji is still a piece of shit that nobody likes

Dude Blizzard could've made Garrosh amazing, he was basically lenin/stalin throughout cataclysm
>become warchief
>see bunch of starving orc families
>look across the river
>night elves with their berries and shit, frolicking in the woods
>thrall didn't want to invade due to muh diplomacy
>says fuck that, invades ashenvale to save lives
>muh trees!

Crushing bug?
Garrosh was a good guy during Cata.
Harsh but fair.
>random orc lieutenant starts a big ass conflict with civilian casualties in 1k needles because of some retarded shit
>Garrosh comes over and throws him from a cliff because he went too far

Then they made Hitler out of him for Pandaria because Thunder King was undeveloped and exp was rushed. Seriously Lei Shen couldve been easily LK quality villain if he actually had plot around him.

>things that commies actually believe

>Garrosh all throughout Cataclysm a fucking legend
>Fights enemies in HONORABU combat for resources
>Executes people who resort to terrorism and killing children
>Just wants to secure a place in Azeroth FOR THE HORDE instead of feeling like they're living off the good graces of the alliance as they scrounge to survive in a fucking desert
>That fucking speech when you fly into Twilight Highlands

>Hey guys we need a new villain for the next expansion, I was thinking we could use this "Thunder King" guy we came up with? Maybe throw in some of those Sha things?
>Sir the new polls just came in, a lot of Alliance still don't like Garrosh
>MAKE HIM THE VILLAIN RIGHT
>AND SEE ALL THOSE THINGS HE SAID ABOUT HIS FATHER AND ALL THOSE THINGS HE EXECUTED HIS SOLDIERS FOR YEAH?
>WHAT IF HE DID THEM LOL

Honestly I blame Thrall for putting him in charge and I blame Voljin for putting Garrosh 2.0 in charge. They really seem to pick leaders that have been known to fuck around. I won't be shocked if they give it to Magatha Grimtotem next.

He's referring to how nazeebo sometimes doesn't get his stacks if he last hits. It's really inconsistent, some games he stacks fine, others he can clear a whole wave himself and get 2 stacks.

>Garrosh apologists don't remember he was already being set up as a villain in WotLK
>Garrosh apologists don't remember that the Stonetalon questline they love so much where he suspiciously stops acting like a whiny psychopath happened due to a miscommunication between the quest team and the lore team

>Garrosh apologists don't remember that the Stonetalon questline they love so much where he suspiciously stops acting like a whiny psychopath happened due to a miscommunication between the quest team and the lore team

elaborate

Actually this is exactly what Garrosh says himself to Thrall in WoD and Thrall kills him through bullshit in response.
youtube.com/watch?v=D1SdVC2mrz8

Seriously Garrosh was 100% in the right with his reasoning.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wU0EfEBFDY
LEGEND

>new hero teased
>still picture of the black portal with some spooky shadow in the middle
>only characters who fit spooky shadow are shitters
>warcraft hero
>probably some stealth assassin with an instant cooldown cross-map dash
>probably someone like garrosh even though the silhouette looks a little slim for him
>not my waifu vashj
>not my waifu maiev
>not my waifu mannaroth
>not my waifu yrel
>not my waifu iridi
>not my waifu azshara
>not my waifu c'thun
>not my waifu onyxia
>not my waifu vanessa
>not my waifu grull
>not my waifu alexstraza
>not my waifu aggra
>not my waifu aysa
>not my waifu battleguard sartura
>not my waifu cairne
>not my waifu mal'ganas
>not my waifu majordomo executus

engadget.com/2014/11/11/alex-afrasiabi-on-warlords-garrosh-and-alternate-azeroth/

>And originally, it was a much more heroic, redemptive arc for him, that would have potentially ended up with a strong Hellscream leader. But Garrosh became what was needed for WoW, from a story character development perspective.

>I did Stonetalon.
>I didn't stick to that path with Garrosh. I didn't -- not everyone was on board. Not everyone got the memo as it were, as we were designing -- and that was my fault. Because when you're doing, when you're trying -- because I was actually trying to bring Garrosh around, and Stonetalon was going to be the first of that.

>Believing Blizzard lies as they attempt to explain their poor 180 writing

I bet you believe Garrosh wasn't corrupted by Y'shaarj either, because they said so on twitter

>Sucking the ghost of Y'shaarj's dick in all of quotes in the Garrosh fight as he talks about how it has shown him rivers of blood and mountains of skulls
>Literally shows you dreams of a world ruled by Sha corrupted orcs
>He wants corrupted though

D-do your waifus know about eachother? It-...it's okay if they d-don't!

Except it wasn't a 180 because early WotLK Garrosh was just as bad as pre-Y'Shaarj MoP Garrosh. He was always a complete cunt except for like, five minutes during Cataclysm. More like a 360 with a brief stop on 180.

Blizzard did to Garrosh what they did to Kael in TBC.
Varian would be totally fine alive if they kept Garrosh around too, they could go full cold war with mutual respect on both sides.

You do know guys they killed off Varian too right?
Oh really?What did he do there,i remember im arguing with Saurfang because he was inexperienced and...thats about it?

He hated humans/The Alliance and wanted THE HORDE (Note: Not just Orcs) to rule Azeroth in WoTLK/Cata

In MoP he was a genocidal master race literal hitler who wanted to murder everyone who wasn't down to zug and willingly corrupted his race in a mad pursuit of power (Hey remember when his entire character and reason for existing in the first place was because he hated his dad doing that? Funny that).

It was a quick hackjob to make him a villain because the majority of players on both factions wanted to sit around campfires and sing songs with their enemies and started violently convulsing when Garrosh tried to put the War back in Warcraft

Kelthuzad when?

it's junkrat!

It was me, Dio!

Next hero is Akama

I hope not.

SPECIAL NEWS REPORT FROM DARK PORTAL

youtube.com/watch?v=5BO9p2zhk5M

why did you post Hanamura then? Is he gonna be broken there? DO YOU HAVE HIS KIT??

gnomes should be gassed

What a blast from the past.

>The same fucking guy still voices every dwarf like 10 years later
>Cam Clarke voicing old """""Khadgar"""""

>horsepants 5'4
>glogan 5'4

>Tyrande makes fun of our Malth picking Last rites
>She goes Shadowstalk

Am I supposed to find this ironic?

>every cho'gall counter
>still win

silver is fun

>he doesn't know

>2xInspire+Stealth on 20 sec cooldown

>portal's flames flicker
>figure inside moves closer from the other side
>almost here
>projectile launches from behind the camera, moving toward the portal
>big explosion, portal gets fucking destroyed
>camera turns
>smoking barrel of a futuristic weapon
>zooms out
>something along the lines of "hell, it's about time" but merged with something about teamwork
>it's a character from Destiny

You heard it here first folks

Shadowstalk is the new meme build

>trying to counter chogall without YOUR KING
red team was peasants

Let me show you how it's done.

He was a strong, powerful leader that cared about the abused, about the poor and about the weak. He wanted to lift up the horde, to make them powerful again. He wanted the horde to be equal to the alliance, give the horde a safe home in the world kin to what Thrall and Doomhammer sought, but had forgotten.
Growing up in Nagrand he knew how good it was for the horde in Draenor, how in tune they were to the land, but he came and saw what the horde had become, whipped by thrall for the sake of diplomacy, to withold from disrespecting kaldorei lands. And he would have none of it.
Problem was, he was too adamant about his goals, and his generals saw this as a case for war, a case to sieze lands, pillage villages, rape women and murder children. When Garrosh found out, he relayed what he had learned from the years in Northrend. Under Saurfangs guidance, he had learned what war did to the seasoned warriors mind. How murdering innocents causes nothing but pain and destruction. He implied to saurfang he wanted to destroy the alliance for temporary gains, but saurfang told him that despite the gain, he would bring devestating losses and pain to countless innocent people if he did. Garrosh refrained from the attack. Saurfang taught him how to lead and how to be just. His final lesson was "honor, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it"
When the lich king was fallen, Kvaldir invaded the horde base and Garrosh, together with thrall and cairne had to flee with the remaining soldiers. Running inside an empty hut, garrosh lifted a rug revealing a hatch filled with weapons, which he had left just in case anything would've gone wrong in the early days of the expedition. He would do anything to save lives. Even sacrificing weapons he could've used against the lich king to potentially save lives.

extreme doubt [X]

it's actually doomguy. He's done killing all the demons and now is going to exclusively murder diablo and azmodan in the nexus

it's actually doomfist

>He wanted to lift up the horde
No he didn't, he wanted to uplift the orcs, Garrosh was racist as fuck against every non-orc.

He wasn't racist at all nigga, he showed nothing but compassion and understanding to the other races, especially the tauren, which taught him how to connect with the spirits of azeroth

See

In WoTLK/Cata he wanted The Horde to be cool, not just Orcs. The only ones he had an adamant dislike for were the Forsaken because Sylvanas was a BITCH. He liked the Tauren, he loved the Warmachines the Goblins built, he fucking let the Trolls stay in Orgrimmar despite their leader openly saying his was going to kill him and even the Blood Elves were "useful".

He only went full Hitler Master Race in MoP because ???

>because ???
Because Metzen and green jesus

Because WoW hordefags hate the old horde and wish to be stuck forever as the poor man's alliance that is Thrall's horde. They dont want the 'savage brute' they want the 'noble barbarian in tune with nature'.

youtu.be/1om478hRQhY?t=2m48s

Yeah, this sounds like the same Garrosh from MoP who cared only about Orcs and hated everyone and everything that wasn't 100% zug.

And no, it's not the Stonetalon Mountains scene.

He was racist as fuck, he use the blood elves as tools despite the danger they were in, he put the trolls under martial law, he threatened to wipe out the tauren if they didn't fall in line (ToW). He was an absolute dictator who thought the orcs were the supreme race, he was as racist as they come even against his own allies.

Then "connecting with the spirits of azeroth" is why he almost broke the world by summoning corrupted molten giants and corrupting the land with dark shamanism.

Tauren and Blood elfs actually proven to be pretty loyal for the most part. So I just don't understand why we gave leadership to the forsake who literally do no give a fuck about the horde.

Factually wrong, the 3rd most powerful person in his horde was a goblin.

>ToW
>Literally agreeing with the people you're arguing with

Tides of War was a fucking Pre MoP book, AFTER they had 180'd him. The point was BEFORE MoP, even when he was a dick, he was still a noble honorabu Warchief who cared for all of the horde, not just Orcs.

You're using fucking sources that only strengthen the opposition's stance, user.

It nice for picking off some people but most of the time it comes down to team fights.

Because after being fel poisoned vol'jin saw a vision that said sylvanas should be in charge. So she was in charge.

>Finally get a draenei
>It's an ugly fuck broken

ugh

>brought the horde together to annihilate the greatest enemy they've known
Yeah dude, what a bad guy

AT LAST WE HAVE OPENED THE PORTAL!

TO WIDOWMAKER'S HOMEWORLD!

Despite every bone in his body telling him its a bad idea he still fucking puts her in charge. At this point I am convinced the old gods are fucking with them. Sylvanas still has not proven to be a decent leader besides doing shady shit. I won't be shocked if there will be another raid/quest to kill her off due to horde shitty leadership.