telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD: →

SNAP or no SNAP?

BSTG
S
T
G

Just fuck my shit up AMD

AMD, I believe in you, just stop falling please.

Looks like it's running strong on the IPO hype

If I can break even on nugt I'll be happy. Almost there

I would take my loss, hopefully it is not that much because the first 15 minutes of trading tend to be emotional trading but then logic sets in and it usually tends to drop this is why you don't trade as the market opens unless you are selling.

Any memes today boys? Looking for shits and gigs. Thanks!

I really don't want to hold this shit for years, I wanted to sell today

I might just grab another $1k to put in SNAP so I can at least make a little profit

Jesus fuck. Why did BIOS explode? They underperformed.

PPHM!!!

The dollar is strong, play it modestly. I would hold onto cash and not trade for a bit the market is continuing to price in the rate hikes.

TIME TO KILL MYSELF

I DECIDE TO GET BACK INTO TRADING AND I PICK THE LOSER IMMEDIATELY

FUCK ME

Easy money to be made off this hype, lads.

What did you pick?

>250 share of AMD at 13.25
>could have sold at 15.25
>thought it was gonna hit 16
>set stop loss at 13.27 this morning
>it sold
feels bad man

FOLD GOING TO THE MOON

GET IN NOW

Should I get in on this?

Those trips

Fuck. Why is it still falling?!

Watch QTM just changed members on their board and volume picking up this morning

Holy shit amd is just free falling, this is a good dip to buy

>tfw knew it was going to shit the bed after release
>decided to hold anyway
At least I still made some money.

see

Ok, /rhg/. What are your opinions on SNAP? Let's get some speculation going.

Set sell limit at 29.9

Not tryna hold this past 30 for fear of huge sell off.

AMD instead of SNAP. I just bit the bullet and sold my shares to buy SNAP. I know it'll tank eventually but I'm just looking to profit off the hype, at least hopefully. It's already .50 above what I bought it for, so I think I made the right decision

There is low volume in the market m8 take your money and run even if it is a modest profit don't get caught holding the bag

>QTM
no, pleas no.

doesn't look like it

No to DRYS

Lmao jk that was a fluke

I'm pretty much only a short term trader, if it starts tanking I'm selling immediately, but I think it'll keep going for at least a bit. People think it's gonna make them rich

This has to be the bottom for AMD right? I'm ready to pull the trigger

F

It was fun while it lasted.

Is NAK worth getting in this dip?

DRWI making a comeback.

f

Is it too late for SNAP? Seems to be slowing down a bit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6% DOWN

JNUGGERS ETERNALLY BTFO

NAK is a bag trap.

I used to swing trade AMD to get 3% but now I'm gonna lose a 40% gain and return to 3%

Fuck, it really does all return to nothing.
>Captcha: Basura Lane

Volume is pouring back in for AMD, lets fucking launch baybee

RNVA,!!!

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh bstg

bought jdst instead :) easy 5 percent

Nobody or their mother has a single clue. SNAP is 100% blind speculation right now.

DTRM. Look at the chart.

NEVER TAKING ANYONES ADVICE AGAIN!!!! REEEEEEE

BUY

Uh...buy high, sell low. Every stock has ups and downs, and AMD is on its way up after this overreaction by the market, while SNAP is only going up via hype alone and will be inevitably corrected soon.

AMD for ~$13 is a steal, I'd go back or put my money elsewhere if you don't feel comfortable giving them money back.

THE

AMD making a cumback

RNVA moon time!

Too late, missed the train. It's gonna go way down before going up.

>not selling and buying the inverse
Literally kys

Where the fuck where you when I kept saying Feds rate hikes are looming, dollar is getting stronger internationally?

You baghold JNUG?? Who gave you that advice. KEK!
If you playing long. Buy at the moment.

DIP

Exactly! I saw your post yesterday saying golds are down across charts. JNUG will hit $4 at this rate.

scooped some up a minute ago while it was low
and now it's 12 cents even lower :DDDDD

I'm a buyer at $6

Back in at $13.00, albeit with a much smaller position this time. I bought 50 shares. I'm torn between the desire to buy more before it's back at 13.25 and the uncertainty that this is the bottom. Do you think this is the bottom?

Why though? AND is really close to its 1 month, 3 month, and 1 year highs. Won't it go even further down?

AMD stil won't be profitable after this release. Shit company, dump it. Buy in if it drops below $7 if you are risk tolerant

For those of you who missed the CVM train this morning (i sold my gains at .10 and it continued going as it will all day) CVM+ is a-go CVM+ is the new CVM. They represent the same company. Its 3 cents. Lets make it moon

non-brainlet JDST buyer here
can't decide whether to sell everything before Yellenpalooza at 1:00pm est or to leave a little skin in the game

I already recouped my losses from AMD by day trading SNAP, so really the only question is whether I just withdraw all my funds because I'm bad at this shit

I used to only play UWTI and DWTI till they got delisted, now that they've been replaced I may just mess with those again. Made back a lot of losses from doing that.

rip to the retard who went all in on amd yesterday at 14.30. you wanted to lose all your money and you got your wish. now you have to live stream your suicide.

got good getting. also aobc lmao.

I would sell as soon as I make my profits m8 this market is highly speculative, keep in mind Yellen has not officially said it was March 15 but the market is speculating that they are raising it.

JDST will easily nosedive if Yellen pussyfoots around ratehikes but if she does raise them over two quarters you could expect the market to tank really hard and flirt with a market correction.

Bitcoin prices higher than gold. All gold finally fucking going back down. Market pressed higher highs and being manic bitch. AND VOLATILITY LOWERING. were back at sane levels, love watching all of this

FOLD is going to the moon

Its the drug developer that trump mentioned

SBOT rising fast.
CVRS slowing down

Is SNAP good for weekend hold?

Fuck i think I missed RNVA and I was watching that shit last night too

>inb4 that classic "lol jk" when a stock doesn't do what you predict it to
I feel bad if anybody is dumb enough to listen to your picks
Kill yourself

SNAP IS FUCKING HAPPENING LADIES

I've got about $22 in spending power left. Any recommendations?

Anyone else get a weird dip the other day that never actually happened?

Actual gainz for reference

nice trips witnessed. kek has approved.

happens to me every so often

comeback my ass why do I listen to these AMD shills

CERU my nigga

>amrs

topkek

Who knows. I'm gonna trade the hell out of this thing till volatility dies down. Could be a few weeks, could be a few months.

>rnva

I remember hitting my stop loss on that when it hit 0.06. If I had just held on I would have been ahead so much...

PPHM they've had lots of good news lately. Steady growth over the past month, check its charts. Good volume today; buy this dip.

Shieeeeet

I guess I should preface everything with "watch" cause I'm just throwing shit out that's popping up.

>gold
KEK

I'm also out if daytrades but I'm sacking up and holding over the weekend.

Wrong, earnings release will obviously be good this quarter and vega will hype it to 20$.
Right now or perhaps Monday will be a good buy

buy labd biotech oversold+trump has been a critic of drug prices. never know when he'll take a shit on the sector next.

i'm long CNBX, MNTR, OWCP.

massive rebound incomming tomorrow and day after

just like any other autist could do that browses this board
What's the point?

SNAP JUST BROKE THRU 28

Yeah I'm holding $SNAP and $AAPL

Jesus Christ SNAP is going insane

I've never seen gains that quick holy damn