/vn/ - Imouto Edition

Visual Novel General #1549

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Kei best girl

Spinne did nothing wrong.

is comyu just an average chuunishit VN or is it actually good?

>come back from a hard day of FE work
>no BEST çàðé posted
なにthe heck?

That's because Spinne did literally nothing.

^_^

me and my cats

I don't know if I can continue reading this.
The artstyle is really fucking CRAP, I mean the faces look kind of deformed and with down syndrome too.

It doesn't help that it's got some "Rozen Maiden" vibes instead of "Busou Shinki" I had hoped for.

All in all: DROPPED after 5h

forgot my pic obviously, let me attach it.
edit: it's done.

You're a smarter man than I, I had my fun with it but I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The ending is wonderfully "and then John was the demons" mixed with EoE.

But can you fug that imouto?

me and my cats

honestly the pretentiousness of it at the beginning was really off-putting "uhrr who we are, where do we go?!??! :((((" repeated ad nauseam and the whole "i-t's a-al no-normal" repeated too like holy shit how self-absorbed of a writer must you be to think so highly of the shit you write???

It's like the whoever wrote this thought it'd be cool to just shove some really fucking basic philosophical references in to sound oh so self-important and smart!!!

I'm sad I had to put it down, maybe I'm not in the mood, but I just wanted to read some cutesy story about gay girls instead of "muh pretentious dolls v2".

If something happens to her in KnS3 I'll personally go to Japan and set InoGrey's building on fire.

There's some cutesy stuff but it's mostly tweests all the way down, and every single cute thing is followed by crushing depression as the writer does their best to shit on the protagonist at all costs.

I'm 100% sure you're gonna have to pick either her or Reiji to survive.

She's going to die so Reiji reaches max suffering.

>tfw started to play it after seeing this CG
>dreams and ambitions crushed thanks to bogshit non-cg art and retarded story
;_;

The story sure does go some places, even if it's all haphazardly thrown together as if the writer didn't have the time to put a proper story together, shit needed a lot more focus and way less pointless twists, it was like a literary version of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

W-why isn't there a nipple..?

dude theyre dolls

Hmmm

dude holy fuck what a twist!

Anyone who doesn't play on the hardest difficulty their first time deserves to be castrated.

Captain is the default one, I'm pondering if I should whether go for it, or just go on waifu mode. I just want to see the story and cute girls

EVERYTHING WAS DOLLS

Nipples are a myth, user. They don't really exist.

>start KnS 2
>Reiji is voiced by Reinhard

already off to a good start

Were you in an orphanage?

Just wait for the h-scenes, I was sure I was straight before I heard Suwabe's grunts during sex.

I just started Kyonyuu Fantasy. Read for like an hour, the screen transitioned to a new scene and it suddenly went dark. I can't save/load, there's no scenes, just text. Restarting the game doesn't help either. Anyone had this problem? Or I'm only left with the option to reinstall the game and hope it doesn't mess up again.

me. everyday.

You entered the BLACKED route

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

best girl

It's not that great honestly.

Yeah, I had that issue too. For some reason switching between aspect ratios fixed it.

Thanks, m8.

Same thing happened to me. A workaround is constantly saving until shit gets fucked up

Same

Same

Same

Please, don't

Same

Reporting.

Not me, if I wake naturally I feel pretty good. Lounge around for a few hours and then head off to work

>Being able to sleep well
>Or at all on some occasions
Fuck off normie

Kara No Shoujo had so much potential.
Its really sad how shitty it was at the end

What's there to sleep poorly about? It's not like VN reading NEETs have any stress

yes

>waking up

can't wake up

>A-3 never

>tfw don't care about moege

I wonder why the mod thought I was reporting anything, my fault for being too lazy to write reporting to duty, I guess.

Don't worry, user. They're almost done with the translation

>R11 true route never

Don't you worry about that.

>only 3 routes
they are out of ideas aren't they

There's A-1 through A-5

The Majikoi As are essentially fandiscs, with three routes each, that being the third one.
There are two more after that.

I don't want to wake up, how do I stop it

>Censored Subahibi

I'm fapping right now

Apart from A-4 which only has two, both of which are awful.

If only that was actually true.

Why can't you fall asleep? Keep thinking about stuff or is stress/depression not letting you fall asleep?

just release tsubame afters and let the majimeme die

I only got up a few hours ago, so there's no reason I'd be trying to sleep right now.

was meant for

This basically
Also, is how is KnS2 compared to the first one? Still haven't gone through it

Currently on Marie's route, and I must say that this scene is pretty fuckin' great.

kek

It has more focus on Reiji and the mystery than the new girls, it introduces a new MC and turns the Reiji suffering up to eleven.

I've never been able to sleep well even as a kid. I can get to sleep fine most of the time but my sleep I'm never actually rested and usually wake up in the night. Maximum 6 hours of unconsciousness a night.

Yeah, the stop bullying my husbando scene was great.

Would /vn/ play a VN where you play as Truck-kun?

A mystery VN in the style of Kara no Shoujo where you have to catch the serial killer known as truck-kun
Fund it

>Ripping family members from people who didn't deserve to suffer
No thanks, I had enough of that from real life.

Only if it means I get to fuck that truck.

what's the next big thing?

Wilhelm's voice actor for this scene is really getting into it.

All of the guys in DI had good voice acting

It's well known that literally no one can compete with Conjueror.

>5 times faster
H-Hayai!

Who's this e-celeb faggot? I actually agree with most of the things he says though I'm not as big of a gay about it.

One of the translators for Dies irae, also just a chuunige translator in general.

>he doesn't know conjueror

Lurk more, this is actually disrespectful.

Sorry, I got a script that filters any post with twitter links and any image with 3D people in it so I don't know either of those.

Someone should ask him if he or any of the other guys who worked on dies plans on doing something about the subs for the anime adaptation, CR is gonna fuck shit up.

Half the twitter links posted are relevant news though.

I agree with most of his points.

How can anybody even compare?

what are some GOOD lovey dovey visual novels???

sunohara is a god amongst men

Clannad
make sure you go for ryou :^)