Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Warm reminder that a game without potent zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Warm reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for Street Fighter V is inflated.

Warm reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted game with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and absent of character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Warm reminder that SFV and T7 are similarly dreadful. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

no pasta bot

cmon canadian police, you're our last best hope

I hope you have a great time playing fighting games today /fgg/!

play brown

>We will never get a non-sniff OP

I'm done trying to compete with autism.

I will when UNIst gets put on PSN

anyone us west coast wanna play xrd sign in an hour?

you were fighting a losing battle from the start my man

Then what are people supposed to play?

>GG and BB

Dead as fuck mate

OBAMA HOPS ON COMMENTARY. JIYUNA NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE MICROPHONE."WHAT'S GOOD MONSTERS, ROLL UP, BLAZBLUE IS GREAT, GUILTY GEAR IS STRAIGHT AWESOME" JIYUNA SIGHS IN RELIEF AS OBAMA HASNT STARTED CRYING YET. "YO MONSTERS, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT SATO. THIS MAN IS HERE TO WIN" "OH SHIT OBAMA'S STARTING TO CRY" AS JIYUNA HAND HOVERS OVER THE TISSUES. "JIYUNA YOU INSENSITIVE FUCK, I'VE GOT GLAUCOMA" JIYUNA LAUGHS AT OBAMA'S ATTEMPTS TO SAVE HIS REPUTATION "OK, SERIOUSLY, CAN WE TALK ABOUT AUTISM?" OBAMA ASKS THE STREAM. JIYUNA KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "I TOLD YOU MONSTERS, THIS IS THE REAL OBAMA". JIYUNA MUTES OBAMA'S MIC AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT RACHEL COSPLAYERS

play brown

Play Weiss

For those of you who didn't know, there was a hype as shit Jenga tournament yesterday that opposed SF top players against Smash aut- top players, and it may very well be the future of e-sports.

I wish Kat was in a fighting game

I wish I was in Kat

Abigail inst a replacement for Hugo, hes just taller than him. And Hugo was just a random street thug in final fight while Abigail was a boss it makes sense to make Abigail bigger.

she was in that playstation thing

Is UNIST on the JP PSN store?

Buy her game

i will when sony lets me

calm down gman

is the game on the store now?

She's cute, but what does she play like?

Sword and board and can buff mid combo.

Is Viscant right? Do gimmicks trump solid play in SFV?

i don't know but sfv sucks lmaoooooo

There are no gimmicks in SFV

What do you mean when you say sword and board when talking about a fighting game playstyle? Is she just a basic but solid, well-rounded character?

I think it's just ryu has bad normals and no damage

playbirth later today!

I don't know, I've seen no gameplay. I just know she can use a sword and shield and buff herself up.

I might get a PS4 just so I can playbirth

im tired of the PC cuckery

do it

He cant keep getting away with it

Since SF5 sucks, KOF is dead, and BB is too hard, would buying SF4 be a reasonable option at this point?

But it's also on PS3.

boys...

how do we save gu*lty g*ar

sf4 is harder than bb and dead

I want to paly Uniel! Even GO1 plays it.

You don't. Play UNIST

At EVO 2017 I had to take a dump so I headed to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom I heard loud grunting as I approched the first stall, I peared through the crack in the stall only to find Floe taking a huge fucking shit. As I made my way to the second stall I heard BOOM BOOM BAP BOP BOP POW BOOM BAP coming from the stall. I took a quick glance through the slit in the stall and saw a huge harry ass pressed up against a small asian boy, I later found out it was Yipes going balls deep in Sherry. As I was about to open the third stall, filipinoChamp stuck his head over the door and said stalls taken dawg. I proceeded to shit my pants and leave the venue. Fuck EVO

it's dragonball fans getting dready

it's also on PS3 where it's most likely to be cheaper, will look exactly the same, has cross play and won't cost to play online. Playbirth user!

>somebody was autistic enough to make this image

they're trying to make fun of [thing] but in reality they just showcase how worthless they are themselves

Upvoted

Sherry is a huge asian boy tho

I'll probably get it on ps4 just because I don't want to plug in my ps3.

>Harder
Depends on what you mean, BB is full of gimmicks and oppressive offense but SF4 requires good OS (or HARD READS) and lots of 1f links and weird execution stuff.

Trainingboaring Akuma instant demon flip fireball loops and Hugo clap ladders is fun tho

Will there still be a decent playerbase for the game when the English version gets released?

It doesn't apply. First of all, he is only saying ST is the exception because otherwise it would be a shit game according to his own theory. Second, it doesn't mean anything for SFV since characters are too different from what he is describing. Like, even if Dhalsim was top tier, he is more offensive, and when Ryu was top tier it had nothing to do with honesty vs gimmicks. His normals aren't anything special, and not much better or worse than Ken's either.

get rid of Raven

why is there such little kazuya representation in tournament play

should i play rev or doa

If DBFZ had one guest character from Toriyama's designs, who would it be?

Pic is my choice

Play Yang!

You posted a Revelator gif, so you already know which one to play

Did anyone else want that leo to win GFs?

UNIst

>waiting for the english release

lmao

Playkken

oh and matchup knowledge in BB is absolutely fucked up

hes hard to play IN DA CLUTCH

They haven't added him yet though!

So is that a no?

There will be I'm sure, just not as big as the first week of jp release.

>be kazunoko
>get told to change my costume
>tell them no

what happens? it's not like EVO or ESPN can interrupt a Capcom Pro Tour event during the finals.

>it's not like the people running the tournament can tell me what to do or what rules to follow

r u retarded

I don't see why you'd want for the localization (doesn't even have a confirmed date) when you could play tonight. By the time UNIEL localization came out (like a year later) the game was already kind of dead. I mean you'll be able to find players but it won't nearly be as populated as it will be the first couple weeks of release and you'll be missing out on a lot of week one gimmicks

Why has ArcSys/AkSys/French Bread kept this series in a perpetually half dead state?

Every time this game has the potential to be big they shoot themselves in the foot with some retarded staggered release schedule that keeps the title in some competitive tournament limbo where it's not big enough for anything except anime majors.

why would someone who consistently makes top 8s at esports events choose to do this?

I want to play 2d fighters but the fact that their left side becomes their right side when they move to the other side of the screen bothers me too much. How do I overcome this?

Well they nerfed all of Ryu's gimmicks. Gimmicks that the entire cast had by default, such as AA jab, DP, damage, and whiffing heavy buttons into DP>Super

visiting kappa

evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/

nothing in there about having to change costume at TO request

How many people here are actually getting unist and live in the west coast?

They don't care about disgusting non-nippon money

Capcom would DQ him instantly, their eSports image is much more important to them than uppity some identity politics activist

meeeee

I do, I'm not good though

wow, nintendo's going all out to get /fggsniff/ to accept arms as a fighter.....

> PS3
> Having to deal with random crashes on the store page because the store can use more RAM than allotted
No thanks.

Why would they have a psn listing for a game you can't buy?

I'm just trying to decide whether or not I should even bother importing it

VROOOOOOOOM

Up to you my friend

How long do you stay in the store?

it smells high class

Is he retarded?

see when does the store update or when does the fucking game become purchasable?

the store was perfect before ps4 came out, why did they have to change it

shoulda added my favorite sf sniff sakura desu

>Training stage isn't tournament legal in SFV

yes, hey know their audience