/fgoalter/ -Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- Free "Fate/EXTELLA" CE
- Commemorative Mystic Code: "Memories of the Lunar Sea"
- Commemorative CE available - Exchange your Extella Ticket for 1 out of the 6 available CEs

>Commemorative present to celebrate the new release:
- 12m QP
- 4 Golden Fruits
- 1 Summon Ticket
- 12 Saint Quartz

>[ ! ] [66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Campaign Period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Pt. 1 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44191
Pt. 2 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] The voucher distribution Campaign got extended and restarted on July 19, 4:00 UTC. Pick up ends August 03 - fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44304
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- [ ! ] The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSMGWU-BlUE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

159 days until christmas

Remember, only 159 days until Christmas!

JUST DO IT

I love all aspects of my wife! Throughout all time and space!

What is this face trying to convey

>there are people who rolled Jeanne and stuck with her garbage ass instead of rerolling for a good 5*

Post and Rate!
friend code in imagename

pleasure of being cummed inside

What in God's name is her problem?

Liz is such a good girl!

Do we get quartz as a Christmas gift?

Hi, Reddit!

>new Tamamo-theme CE
>more quartz to stock up
Nice.

Bazett demiservant neva eva

Yes but she was executed by a madman who likely intended to put her through as much torture as possible.

She'll be better later on when content comes out when you actually need her defense buffs.

>someone has a Gilgamesh with NP level 3 on my friends list

I have level 2 and this is pissing me off, stop me from whaling for a NP5. I was actually gonna save and whale for his next rate up next year too but this is making me anxious

>There are people who are thinking of not choosing Nero's Spiritron CE tomorrow.
Clearly these plebians are enemies of Rome and must be exterminated.
U M U
M
U

Actually, yes.

good, who cares about cuckbait

>tfw rolled Jeanne, then Waver and Vlad, then Gil

>he's still rerolling

Fran-chan is cute!

Whelp this Extella campaign is frustrating. I've been eagerly awaiting the Nero Festival since this game has zero content and has been extremely boring for awhile now. I was excited to try to roll for Nero and Atilla and I'm tired of just hoarding quartz. Sitting around hoarding for months just shows the game itself isn't worth the time to play it.

The worst thing is how quite a few of the servants in Extella are cool, yet there won't be a drop increase. Some of them aren't even in the game yet.

Why would that stop anyone?

She wants senpai D-code

Nero is cute, CUTE! Also my friendlist is full right now and im trying to grind to add more friends. About to go to the gym today for quality volume training

Gotta go with my wife, sorry Nero.

>at least 1 year until best lancer
JUST

only three holes for dicks

I'm taking Karna and there's nothing your saberface bitch can do about it.

Will you be using the remainder of your AP to farm mats at 1/2 for the last few hours?

What do her jannus smell like?

>The worst thing is how quite a few of the servants in Extella are cool, yet there won't be a drop increase. Some of them aren't even in the game yet.
What if they are fucking crazy and put the EXTELLA Banner?

>Believing that bullshit
Not a single woman could possibly be virgin in such era. And Jeanne was a slut, no fucking way she would work as battle field bitch without being "forced" to get dicked from time to time. You can only say that to noble battlefield whores.

I have no idea whose Spiritron I should pick. I'm not a huge fan of any of those characters. I'll probably just go for EMIYA because of the Redman memes.

How many days until she is released for NA now bros?

knowing the list in advance i would have without doubt chosen Nero. But this particular art doesnt make her justice so i will go with Altera instead

Just download the jp version user

Not my wife, but I want to be date raped by her!

>Chose emiya as my servant in extra and also have him in fgo
>Never played extella and don't have altera
>Want to pick altera's spiritron anyway because of that delicious midriff

Then the wallets of several poor bastards are going to hurt.

>only three holes for dicks
You clearly lack imagination child.

I hope they do. Honestly who cares if the servants haven't been properly introduced? Throw in Francis Drake and such for a limited time. I was planning to save up until the Nero Festival, and then save up again for the Okeanos event to try to summon Drake. If they actually implemented the summoning campaign you posted I would just spend all my quartz.

Vlad 3, Medusa, and Tamamo are also high up on my list too. Now you have my excited for nothing user...

>Have dreamed about Fate/GO on 3 separate occasions
>2 of these were centered around coming onto the general and finding out Honnouji was hitting "today"
>roll Okita in one, max out event progress in the other
Who /slowly losing their mind/ here?

Can i please get some pity adds?

Come on man, that's just conjecture. There's no contemporary evidence that suggests she was tortured, and the accounts of her captivity, trial, and execution are very comprehensive.

I don't know what they're thinking by not having at least some garbage rateup associated with this
any rateup will induce SOMEONE to shell out their saint quartz
having story gacha and nothing else is... bad

When we say "dressed like a man" we don't mean "cargo pants and t-shirt" but 2 layers of pretty heavy leather for trousers with more than a dozen of fastenings. If you tried to pull it off someone by force you'd probably get bored or tired halfway through.

sumanai

Added :)

Sweat, like most people's.

Thanks for reminding me of another reason to be unhappy with this.

Burnt flesh and ash

Sumanai.

if you've been really good, maybe you can get a daughteru

Where's your code you goof

My arm is getting tired from waving this flag so much!

>people playing without Waver
LOL.

They should've had a Nero/Tamamo surprise rateup, that would've been an amazing but possible shitstorm.

Which character has the best looking Noble Phantasm?

sent ;^)

Jack's ass isn't big enough. That's a nisemono.

So I just had a string of three 15APs that all dropped monuments, should i have done a memeroll then? Or is the magic formula just consecutive super successes?

Next year around June, I think. Question is would you whale for her?

I am

Good nine months, I'd figure.

Who is this weiner witch?

>more free shit and voucher tickets

I fucking love apologems and freebies.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSMGWU-BlUE

>Hey, I hope they don't fuck with JP events. I want to know what I'm getting
One week later
>Waaah, they gave us the exact same event from the JP server at an appropriate time, where's my rateup and story quests?

Who said you're alone?

OKITA-SAN DAI SHORI

>people playing

no(you)

who else /doing all the interludes/ for fun

gonna be suffering not being able to play King Hassans interlude because of the rarity of a 5*
at least the other hassans are easy to get

"W-Wanna go personal training with me, senpai?"

>tfw no free Santa Jack

At least we get Santa Jeanne Loli, who is quite good.

regalia outfit sucks

Thanks!
I've never put cash into a mobile game but I think I'd spend "some", thankfully I have an insane luck stat and will likely roll her before I resort to that.
The suffering is real.

Should I ask Grail-kun for help getting her early?

Your insipid thirst for me is the ultimate turnoff.

Fuck Hakuno

>who here wasting their AP while halfAP is still happening

Probably after half AP is over.

>No Nerofest
>instead some shitty '''''event''''' that doesn't even have a rate up
>after two weeks of boring grinding with half of the ascention mats missing from the game
>communication bad as usual

THIS SHIT WON'T LAST TILL CHRISTMAS. DEAD GAME GENERAL

The only personal training we'll be doing is training her flexibility.

Why would it?

James Moriarty.

Fatefags are too autistic to let this game die

Sabers that can't shoot beams aren't sabers.

I think it will definitely hurt the game for now at least. I have all these saint quartz just sitting around and I can't ascend any of my servants anymore because of the mat drops either being awful or the mats not being available yet. They really need to get the ball rolling.

Is this Shinji's only redeeming moment?

>gonna be suffering not being able to play King Hassans interlude
Pretty sure he hasn't got one yet even in JP. You'll be waiting years for it. Actually, I'm pretty sure only 1/4 Hassans so far has got an interlude. The others'll get theirs at some point or other, but that's a long, long ways off.

cant waste an infinite resource user

For a game that costs so much money, you fags are a bunch of fucking babies.

Is there really gonna be no nerofest? What the hell are they gonna do instead? Don't tell me it's this gay switch event bullshit