totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_Lore
youtube.com/watch?v=9xVp8m0fJSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

History and fantasy living in harmony it's now official.

Any word on the possible new twitch stream?

Oh boy here I go undeading again

FOR ZE LADY

I don't want fucking Krell, he is shit and probably sucks skeleton dicks

>technical difficulties

what the fuck is going on? will they finish the fucking DLC in the last 20 days until its release?

So since it was revealed that Krell was added to the SteamDB, do you think it's part of the old friend/FLC, or do you think it'll be its own thing with its own announcement?

is there anyone more based than darren? nigga literally cannot stop leaking shit all the time

and there was that time he wouldnt stop saying 'turkroach' on an official live total war stream, sincerely hope he never actually gets fired he's a fucking hero

what has he actually leaked before?

pontus

You are aware we're well into the evening in bongland now, right? Their normal release time for news is end of day.

At long last the old friend was krell.

another toy for the fucking vampires

Its 8:45! It can still happen.

it's clearly the Old Friend

Grace

the entire charlemagne expansion

the garamantians FLC

pretty much everything to do with attila now I think of it

>implying living krell won't be a legendary hero for the norscans

Keep in mind updates to steam have to be pushed to steam ahead of time. We were likely supposed to learn about Krell during the stream, and when they had to reschedule it was simply too late.

>entire charlemagne
how and proofs

I'm new to this general but I really don't see how people can prefer reddit: the girl with the 12 year old boy body. Oh wait, half of this site is gay pedos, I forget sometimes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he responsible for the "Warhammer" folder

He also may or may not be behind a multitude of anonimous (as in, not associated to any employee) leaks

thats almost 100% guaranteed to be the case but my headcannon is that darren lurks here all the time and purposely leaks shit for bantz

they're asinine themselves

Do you think Kemler going to get new starting position with Krell flc?

it's going to be the only reason someone actually play as him

>Skulltakerz is a white box
By Mork no!

all tabletop lord mod still hasn't fixed portraits

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_Lore

>Another boon is the vagueness in which we have set Total War: WARHAMMER. It is early in the Age of Franz, a good while before the End Times. Effectively, we have stuck a pin in the timeline at a nebulous point soon after the Emperor’s election. From there on we move into a nondescript ‘comic book’ style time where anything is now possible.

>As the game increases in scope and its roster of Legendary Lords grow, you will no doubt see a few of these ‘anomalies’ where a character’s appearance doesn’t quite match up to what is written in the novels or other sources set in the same period.

kindly kill yourself now faggot

Congrats, you have officially meme magicked krell into TW.

Rank the following LLs in terms of best to worst

Helman Ghorst, Heinrich Kemmlr, Balthasar Gelt, Volkmar the Grim.

I am trying to pick a campaign to start next and I heard these lords were pretty meh

>iron breakers
>the ultimate anvil
>but dwarfs don't have hammer to effectively punish flanks
Being Dwarf is suffering (even if you fast for a Dwarf)

>oh he didn't accept peace better abandon our settlments where if we stayed we might win

Did you read literally any of what you just posted? It's the Age of Franz specifically, and characters like Vlad are exceptions, not the rule.

Gelt>>>>Volkmar>Ghorst>>>>>>>Kemmler

Volkmar > > Gelt (campaign bonus) > > > Ghorst > Gelt > Kemmler

>CA already said the game doesn't take place in any time period so it doesn't matter
>It is early in the Age of Franz, a good while before the End Times. Effectively, we have stuck a pin in the timeline at a nebulous point soon after the Emperor’s election.

How retarded do you have to be to refute yourself for someone else.

I like Lore of Metal and Gelt's voice is badass
Ghorst can summon a free Grave Guard each match
Volkmar's pimp chariot is great
Kemmler is ...... idk

>Helman Ghorst
Fancy cloak, fun voice, summons Wight King/10

>Heinrich Kemmler
KRELL

>Balthasar Gelt
Supreme Patriarch/10 top voice/10

>Volkmar the Grim
Pimpwagon/10

Dude you're missing the whole point of warhammer. If someone came at the table fielding grom and I played franz I certainly wouldn't start shouting at him that the match wouldn't be "correct"

Gelt>>Volkmar>>Kemmler>>>>>>>Ghorst

>wahh characters who aren't in the timeline aren't possible fuck off wahhh
>okay it is possible but wahh anyway

spend less time samefagging and more time on reddit where you belong familia

I'm not even that user you imbecile, just butting in to tell you're sperging out over literally nothing

>if someone tells me something he must be samefagging and moving the goalposts

I'm gonna need an anatomical description of what a skeleton dick is

>throgg gets voted in
>mammoths are now a reality
>kemmler actually gets his dear old friend
I'm now more hyped for upcoming WH1 content than I am for WH2.

Krell is getting added so don't play Kemmler til then

as far as campaigns

gelt>ghorst>volkmar>kemmler

gelt's armor buff is top tier
ghorst has a neat poison mechanic and you can create nasty death stars to troll the ai w/
volkmar buffs faggelants and has some of the worst quests in the game (go raze kislev) but starting w/ kotbs is cool
>kemmler

Which has literally nothing to do with user claiming CA isn't attempting to stick to a vague time period in the Warhammer universe.

So whats the story with this Krell guy?

FINALLY, surtha Ek has been caught whilst Kislev burns

Gelt's magic is actually a huge boon to the early game Empire. You won't have Wizards for a long fucking time, save for Random fucko you get from first Quest battle. Plague of Rust and Gehenna's Golden Hounds wreck enemies. And Mortar is really fucking good, considering you won't have one for awhile. Makes uniting Reikland a much easier task. And his faction-wide armour bonus is much better than whatever weak shit Franz gets.

If I were a skeleton, I'd totally fit/glue a Femur into my pelvis and pretend it's a boner

A boner

Nothing such has survived, but we can be reasonably certain that it is endowed with highly mystical properties.

user I'm sure if CA looks hard enough they'll find a morbidly obese character for you to self insert as that is time period appropriate.

Forgot to add, getting Franz as second LL is much easier, you just need to Confederate, which is easier/faster than getting College of Magic.

I'm proud of you guys

does anyone else feel like the color-palette for TWWH could use some updating?

Every color looks muted and bland. Not saying everyone should be wearing neon-colors, but looking at the colors from painted models, and then looking at the colors used in the in-game equivalent is like night and day.

I get it, its "grimdark", but that doesn't mean everything should look so drab and lifeless

I would if he was trying to bring gyrocopters to an event set during the War of the Beard.

Chaos Lord who if I recall was originally killed by Sigmar, who's been puppetted around by various necromancers since. Heinrich Kemmler's enforcer in the current age.

Him being wrong about that is irrelevant to what I'm trying to tell you.

Not really?
I find TWW pretty colourful, especially when put next to Atilla.

Krell lived long before Sigmar, Nagash resurrected him as a skeleton during Sigmar's reign.

>MORE VAMPIRE SHIT

Truly we are in a renaissance

Champion of Khorne who got BTFO'd by Sigmar and buddies and unceremoniously buried in a hidden tomb for centuries

Kemmler, who went mad after some Necromancers bullied him for being a nerd, wandered the world as an amnesiac hobo, until he stumbled upon Krell's tomb

There, he made a pact with the Chaos Gods, he'd get his memory and powers back, but he'd have to spread Chaos, he got a rad sword too and a friend in Krell

Because it's made for children.

Can't say I feel like that, no.

And until we have an actual example of a mortal character being inserted by CA well outside their era or relevance (let alone one whose only claim to survival is in itself conjecture from goblins who weren't there) what you're trying to tell me is pointless conjecture.

TWW2 is looking a lot more colourful.

post cool screenshots goyim

>colors are for children
do you live in Sin City?

I'm still mad that Gelt is mediocre. At least he's not as shit as he was on release.

I mean sure the wood elfs look alright, but look at the dead beastman;

It looks like someone took a model that had a decent variance in color, then dumped a wash of brown all over it. I get it, they're wild beastmen, dirty is their thing, but they look visually boring, nothing on a beastman really POPS out at you like the white/amber on the elfs

Get reay for the vampire coast DLC nstead of Kangs.

Kemmlers best friend.

What uses are there for the Empire ranged cavalry units?
What unit types should I specialize for in what Empire provinces?
At what point is it no longer worth building/upgrading resource buildings as opposed to Tailors?
Is it worth building Growth buildings, or should I go with other things I need right away?
What Heroes are worth to have in your Empire armies?

>saying that the point of warhammer was using the models you had to play in all kinds of games is pointless conjecture

At the very least they should make it silver pinnacle

>pistoliers
none
>outriders
can shoot over your main line, are basically mobile, slightly worse handgunners
>outriders w/ grenades
none

Silver Pinnacle is definitely a faction in third game.

There are people in thread
right the fuck now
Who don't know that Krell is a reference to the Robert E. Howard story "The Thing in the Crypt"

That would be complete bullshit but there's no way they would add a small faction over a large one, and speaking comparatively, the Tomb Kangz are much larger than Vamp Coast

>Outriders
When you need something to kill an elite unit and also possibly evade heavy cav.

>Pistoliers
When you're too drunk to think good and live an existence comprised primarily of regret.

I feel Beastmen are a bad example, but I think I see what you are getting at.
Muted colours work for most factions, IMO, but stuff like Empire and Brettonia could probably use some saturation.

They probably played it safe for broad appeall.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xVp8m0fJSg
Total War: India when?

i don't care i DON'T WANT TO PLAY AS FUCKING KRELL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Playing is fine. Using specific characters in an actual context sensitive narrative is something else.

You're welcome to smash your toys against each other all you want.

There are people
in this thread
right now
who think people care

>"The Thing in the Crypt"

that's what my mom calls me when im brought up in conversation

It's fun sending smooth faced noble sons to their inevitable death though

Back from 2 week vacation, has Old Friend been confirmed to be this guy yet?

Also, I'm gonna start a WH campaign with SFO, all TT lords and Campaign of the old world. Who should I play as?

A Gachimuchi: Total War sounds pretty interesting, what do you guys think?

Plus the confirmed number of four legendary lords is ez for kangz, while Vampire Coast has like two named characters and the one not named Luthor Harkon is from the End Times.