planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/i5qe3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>named in the OP edition

smugpepe dot peepeepoopoo enn gee

Died outside of playzone:

don't leave us on page 10

>2 threads
wew

FIRST PERSON WHEN

Soon™.

:(

>try playing in Asian servers
>everyone dies to the playzone because they've been camping the buildings inside the blue
>me and partner were the only ones inside white
>this happens

PU said it would be in the July monthly patch, so within 2 weeks

It's been moved to first week of august

>rush to first crate while naked
>only got 2 kills with it
felt like kinda a waste desu

I had almost the same victory. We had both 2 kills and literally the last 9 remaining enemies died outside the zone in the same second.
It was weird

to the 3 assholes fighting me in solo. You had so many options, but you all chose me.

I feel honored.

>2 kill dinner
Please don't view your RNG win as a win.

>let other players kill each other
>evade them successfully until the last man is standing

I don't think you know what RNG stands for.

this is a legit strat, just play with no greed at all after getting 1 weapon
ive gotten 3 chicken dinners off of this

playing some CS after playing the lag desync fest that is this game feels incredible. Maybe one day we'll have better servers.

Man...
I am so bad at this game.
I always panick at engages, my aim is crap, my positioning is shit.

I'm honestly sad.
How can I improve?
I literally hinder my friends when I play, but I love the game.

pratice dropping solo on hot spots

For positioning:
>Every building has a hostile in it
>Every tree has a hostile behind it
>Every vehicle is bait
For aim:
Drop into hotzones early and practice your combat ability. Don't worry about surviving. Only kill.
For panic:
Get used to killing while practicing your aim. If you still find yourself twitchy then even when you're playing 4srs drop in a hotzone and kill at least one person before leaving the hotzone, this will help you remain calm in future engagements.

>land hotzones to practice aim
>its all close quarters
>can come out on top everytime I land hotzones
>die when it comes to 4x scope lategame crap

Okay I got better at umping people in buildings
But how the FUCK do i practice the 4x scope. I swear to god I use the proper zeroing and I aim directly for their head, yet they dont die. I shoot them in the head they start running and I pop them in the body twice and still no ded....

How the FUCK do I get better with scopes.

It wasn't circle RNG so much as I didn't see anybody for most of the game.

>flight path from west to east near the school
>drop at school but see a car, so take that to Georgopol
>see a crate dropping so I loot that before going to Georgopol
>loot northern Goergopol apartments for ~20 minutes without hearing/seeing anything
>lose circle so I drive to a wizard tower in the middle of the new circle
>some guy drives up just as i'm running in
>fuck his day and car up with m249
>lose circle again 10 minutes later
>crawl in without being spotted
>3 players left
>one guy is shooting another with a suppressed SKS
>he doesn't see me but i see him
>heal up and wait for him to kill the other guy
>fuck him up with m249 as soon as he does

It wasn't the greatest win but a win is a win

Thanks, anons. I'll start my practice.
I've never won solo, and all my other dinners are thanks to this one friend of mine who's a god at any shooting game, it feels bad being carried all the time.

I guess it depends on what weapon you're using, but make sure your headshots aren't shoulder hits and your bodyshots aren't limb shots. That reduces damage a great deal.

>play solo for once
>find bike early on
>let's try to stay central instead of edgestraggling
>have to move only twice before I'm dead center
>good gear
>still only used the double barrel
And it's so much FUN. Surprise kills ftw. Ended up 4th.

If they are running and you are not using a sniper it's better to aim for center mass imo, also zeroing isn't worth it except for extremely long distances where you spot someone first and can take your time to snipe them, just get used to aiming a bit above them for longer than 200m engagements.

>camping in a spot where someone can 3pp you

You'll learn eventually

if you expect pubg to feel like cs you don't understand video game engines

the tasks that both the client and server are having to do are so much harder

No shit, but allowing 600 ping thirdworlders to play on the server isn't fucking helping either.

It doesn't matter what their ping is the game doesn't do lag compensation like that.

>all i want is slavsuit from the loading screen

why wouldn't you drop all your stuff with 3 guys remaining
like your camo improves by factor of 10

shotguns are beast though

>there are people ITT who defend playing a shooter by spending 90% of the time looking at a wall or the horizon because you can squeak out a win

Why are you so afraid of conflict, user?

I have severe brain damage and autism so i cant lean consistent shots or fucking shot accurate at all.

Can i use an AHK script to send mouse clicks every 0.3 seconds or so if i hold the mouse button? Like, i cant move and click at the same time, shit sucks senpai.

Actual game forum mods dont answer me by the way.

Just play the game as a pacifist and get your chicken dinners by playing Metal Gear Solid

My favorite part is when you say 3pp gameplay is shit they say it's because you're bad at the game. 3pp in a game with this ttk is hilariously bad.

Even Grimmmz who is one of the best players at this game complains about it all the time now. I'm dying waiting for the first person update.

moving and shooting with anything but a shotgun is unnecessary

Just practice user

Didn't think of it. I probably could have gotten away with it given the ammo capacity of the M249

Its not moving your chatacter but your aiming. Imagine a guy running in the pochinki field and you have a sick m16 with 4x. When i click on the bitchboy i lose the mouse momentum and if i go full auto aim will not be precise. Same goes for SKS.
My brain just cant conceive the two informations "move mouse" and "shot". Its one or another, and the only game that i used this script i felt the improvement on the spot. Asked forum mods days ago and no response.

theres no gun range, how can i practice?

>how can i practice?
take calculated risks.

There's nothing wrong with 3rd person. It absolutely encourages room clearing and movement, since you can peek. Watch the game become a campfest with first person only.

See

Do females have smaller hitboxes? I'm thinking of switching if it's possible with the 3k appearance change.

i am bad at math

You definitely can, good chance you'll be banned. Using a AHK script to basically make any weapon full auto is a form of cheating.

I kill these people by shooting through the door or by jumping past them 9 times out of 10. I honestly don't remember the last time being killed by somebody camping like this,

It's BR. It's not about being the best killer, it's about being the last killer.

Hitbox same but visual appearance slightly smaller, and what do you mean if ita possible

>get an AWM and run into a spot where i can perfectly see 2 fucks that were shooting at me few seconds ago
>i miss like 6 shots
>then one of them drives right next to me and kills me instantly with an ump
im so fucking shit it's not even funny anymore

Shoot fast, you're gonna miss but don't tilted because of it. Keep firing with varying lead until you find the right distance, you will kill.

I'm really looking forward to the realtime playback of matches mentioned in the FAQ. Each game would be like a brand new battle royale story; birds eye view of movements and positioning, zoom in during engagements and moments of interest .. every player, watch and learn how different people play. You could even film an entire match and cut it together into a narrative.

Do not do this, if you're new, you'll probably just panic and won't be able to adjust to the recoil. That, and you definitely won't be able to process how much you need to be leading.

Fire much slower than you think you should be if you're using a semi-automatic rifle. Let the optic reset and center fully before firing your next shot. Obviously, pay attention to how much you should be leading, bullet drop, etc.

i can do this very easily with 2 x scope. But when i shoot fast witht he 4x scope i can't see shit.

i know all of that, i have no problem PLAYING, it comes down when its tome to SHOT at people. its like having constant stream of slow shots that you know the timing and then its all on the mouse movement.
Not make full auto, theres a trigger on the weapon for that, but not for auto with delay(?) if it makes any sense.

>Not make full auto, theres a trigger on the weapon for that, but not for auto with delay(?) if it makes any sense.
Sure. The problem is that you could use it to make it full auto. Macros like that are a slippery slope and generally just disallowed. There could be an exception for this game, but if the forum mods don't want to answer you're probably out of luck.

Its a huge pain in the arse playing as a newbie, having to re-join games again and again. The wait isn't excessive, sure, but its pretty annoying to go through all those screens, lobbies, etc, before getting back into the game only to die so soon. I don't mean to complain, I really enjoy the game and I'm slowly getting better at it, it just feels like the process could be refined a little to keep the flow going.

What do you think could be done about this?

A few ideas, good or bad;

Some kind of loadout or intel screen you can use when back at the character/server screen so you can adjust tactics, take a look at weapon stats, whatever. Anything to break down the pointless seeming cycle of die-match making-lobby island. It'd be great to have an annotated map available that you can update (or maybe auto updates) with possible item and vehicle locations as you find them.

A matchmaking button at the end of games, so you don't have to effectively restart the game again (splash screens and all!) Its like I'm playing the Sega again.

yeah, you are right. Maybe i just need to stop panicking around because i've missed too many kills because i either click too fast or miss the target while leading and shoting.

This may sound stupid but since this is an Early Access game if i buy it now and when the game finally "releases" I dont have to buy it again right? I will still get everything even if they decided to add stuff later right?

>be among last 3
>sneak around the outskirts of the blue circle
>end up behind one guy
>dont fire but let him shoot at what I think is the last guy
>he doesn't get the kill
>FUCK
>I shoot him but blue circle is damaging as fuck lategame so I die to blue

Should've just shot him and started running.

You already own it, yes.

The more weight you carry the louder your footsteps/noise should be

Pretty stupid how if you only have a pistol and nothing else you're just as loud as some guy carrying a full backpack, 2 rifles, a machete & pistol as well as like 10 painkillers and 3 medkits and fuckloads of attatchments

Would make endgame a lot better because you'd figure out where people are easier and it would come down more to awareness, and would make early/mid game a lot better for people without good gear as they'd be sneakier in comparison

Also having 2 huge guns like a sniper and a shotgun should weigh more than an smg and an m16 for example

realistic game btw.

I don't even want chicken dinner, I just enjoy killing people who can't respawn.

last one standing is the winner
you must be new to the game

>people who call "winning" a "chicken dinner"

fucking cringe

you have to be 18 to post here

name another game that does this

>He's never tasted the chicken dinner

Dude even people carrying all lvl 3 dies after like 6 shots of ump

Just git gud

Dumbcunt's never won a game lol git gud faggot

Skirts when PU?

>being this obvious about your lack of dinner

hopefully sometime after they fix the game.

took me a few seconds to register that it actually worked

But it's already in the game, they just need to release the battle royale crates.

make your mouse heavier

Play with a sniper style. You will never need to shoot while moving the mouse. The downside is you need to find a rifle with a scope and can't engage in cqc.

I actually think that's a really good idea. It wouldn't affect squads but solo would be mad funny in solos. I drop my backpack at top 10 anyway.

>I drop my backpack at top 10 anyway
why?

your backpack give away your position while prone.

Top 10 in a field your lv2/3 backpack will only give you away lying prone while being snek. Carry your boost, some healing, a few frags, and 2/3 mags for both weapons and your good.

>fucking about on squads with friends at like 3am
>decide I'm going to check if the talk about spawn island loot being amazing is lies or not
>fuck off away from friends during drop
>drop onto the shore near the mylta plant
>get a boat and go alllll the way up to the spawn island
>it's absolutely fucking S H I T and nowhere near worth it. DO NOT do this.
>blue comes
>only have enough fuel in my boat to make it to the northeasternmost point on the map
>run for like 5 straight minutes inside the blue, using what little med supplies I have when I need to
>manage to find a bike
>drive that shit all the way across the whole island to the circle
>actually fucking survive
>go prone beside a rock and just wait
>all my friends are dead by this point
>circle keeps closing in with me still inside it
>20 left
>gunfire all around me
>some madman with a silenced AWM is landing headshot after headshot
>10 left
>still keep lying there because all I have is a pan and an R18 with like 5 bullets spare, no armour or helmet or anything
>5 left
>finally make a move
>take one guy down and get firing squad-ed by his other 3 friends when they turn around
>GAME FINISHED
>almost certainly could've won if I'd had a full-auto rifle and a mag or two
thanks for listening to my blog
You guys think it'd be possible to solid snek your way to a chicken dinner with nothing but a silenced pistol/smg to take the last few out by surprise? It'd likely be boring as fuck, but I kinda wanna try it now.

>respawn island
>shit loot

you gotta be kidding me

>You guys think it'd be possible to solid snek your way to a chicken dinner with nothing but a silenced pistol/smg
I've done it before.

Maybe I just had bad luck/not enough time but I got out of there with basically nothing useful. I wrote that match off as a bust anyway because I assumed the boat would run out of fuel before I got there/got back and I'd just roast inside the blue. Never expected to make it back to land, let alone the top 5.

Silenced SMG is the patrician choice lategame, fuck the rifle+shotty combo. Sneaky beaky SMG in the final few circles makes you pretty much a ghost, especially if you're obscured visually. Only thing better is managing to grab a VSS, thing is whisper quiet even at like 100m and you can actually (surprisingly) rip people to shreds close range.

The fact that you need several conditions to go your way to make it worthwhile makes it a terrible place in general.

You need a a good plane path, a boat, a good circle and a car if you don't have a perfect circle on Stalber. Also you need a boat with a lot of gas or a gas can you can loot. In the time it takes to do all of that, you could have just looted all the complexes in the north east coast.

>not putting shadows on Very Low so you can see your enemies clear as day

streamable.com/i5qe3

>This story is about a guys who ran from some blue gas for 20 minutes and then shot two guys in a wheat field.

My aim is already shit and the VSS' bullets travelling slower than my grandmas wheelchair doesn't help

Who /yellow/ here?

>grandmas wheelchair moves more than 300m/s

It's khaki though.