twitter.com/iwamototuka/status/887751743349506048
twitter.com/movrank/status/887465163183357952
twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/887434087706710016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cockudo
>Wacockba
>Cockage

Yuusha are for cute, not lewd.

I'm fine with yuushas being lewd as long as they lewd each other and not lonely boys.

Uh, where is that pic from? I kinda lost track of all the yuusha de aru side stuff.

How many naked Bakaba pics do you think Hinata had on her phone?

exhentai.org/g/1027128/7c76608afb/

thanks!

She got a few dozen new ones during the beach event, that's for sure. I wonder if she ever accidentally showed one of those to the others during her Wakaba photo presentations.

So Vertexes were cum all this time? was this some kind of symbolism?

Please use a more decent picture next time.

The Heavenly Gods are cumming non stop?

1 SSR user here. Got enough blessings for another 10 roll and pulled a blue SSR Tougou.
I guess it's something.

Please make a more decent post next time.

SSR Tougou is really good, and her leader skill is top tier.
How are you doing on friends though user? Any whales to help carry you?

At least he didn't use the lower half of the image.

I added some guys from the spreadsheet but no replies yet.

You were the one with the lv70 Sonoko and R Fuu weren't you?
I mistook you for a random nipp, let me fix that.

Yes, that's me. May Shinju-sama bless you, user.

I added you, please treat my Karin well.

>he sent me an invite too
I can never tell who's from here and who's a random nip. All runes look the same to me.

How do I do this it's impossible even with +6 whale gin friend

Thanks! I will share some Niboshi with her.
Maybe I should add /yyy/ in my profile description (or similar).

>Using two reds on a full blue stage
Found your problem.

Crap, I think I might've rejected you. Sorry bout that. Like other anons said, the moonrunes look the same to me. Sent you a request. Be kind to Gin and don't let her try to pull anymore Awesome Fights.

>its a fermata stage

From /u/:
twitter.com/iwamototuka/status/887751743349506048

The red ones at the bottom are the pachinko character songs:

FOLLOW TOMORROW ME - Yuuki Yuuna
Hanabi (Fireworks) - Tougou Mimori
YELLOW OCEAN - Inubouzaki Fuu
Shoukei (Longing) - Inubouzaki Itsuki
KIZUNA (Bonds) - Miyoshi Karin
Yumemi no Kuni (Land of Dreams) - Nogi Sonoko

>YELLOW OCEAN
Who thought that was a good idea? At any rate, I'd be looking forward to Togo's and Sonoko's if they weren't guaranteed to be more generic upbeat tinkly pop music like the character songs.

How am I supposed to even beat S1-5H? It takes ~5 minutes to take down the boss' first health bar.

Movie is at first place in the mini theatre ranking for the second week in a row, naturally.
twitter.com/movrank/status/887465163183357952

Better Fuu's yellow ocean than the Taisha's golden shower I guess.
Karin's song sounds pretty hype from the pachinko snippets we've had so far, so maybe they won't be all that bad.

>YELLOW OCEAN
Oh my.

Celebratory udon/blessings when?

>Too many SSRs
>Not enough Udon
>No good levels to grind on
>Not enough money to 4-flower

Luckshitter problems, am I right? So many SSRs, but low skill level gimps the fuck out of them. They need to stop being so stingy on skill udon.

What is happening in that image?

Just girls having a bit of fun.

>girls

Yes, they just have overgrown clitorises.

The pleasure of futa cock

This is Karin.
Say something nice about her.

Dump Sekka, ranged units are all unconditionally garbage in the late game and should never be used ever. You need TakaYuuna if possible, if you don't have her you want Gin or Sonoko. The rest of your party is fine, just level them all up more (4-flower at the very least) and level up their hissatsu too. Also get a TakaYuuna friend if possible too. The strat is Itsuki needs to kill all the mobs singlehandedly, everyone else you sic on the boss. Hissatsu timing and moving people around so they don't die is really important on this stage.

I just noticed but that little shit has a lv10 hissatsu Gin for his friends to use?
I would delete his faggot ass immediately.

That brings up a good question. How are you guys using all your upper tier skill udon, especially those with a lot of SSRs. Are you just trying to rush 1-2 people to level 20, or are you distributing it more evenly?

Personally, I'm trying to get all the friend units I use to at least level 15, before trying to advance them further. The last couple of levels just take so much skill udon for SSRs, that I could get a couple skill ups on someone else, for the price of 1 level near 20.

I'm sorry, it had to be done at some point.

I was just staring at the udon I got from today's login reward wondering how to spend it.
I could get Karin, Tougou or Sonoko to lv17 or use them to get Yuuna or Wakaba to 15 and have some left for later.
It's a real dilemma.

Well this was anticlimactic. Final mission was a medal for 1100 udon.

I try to get my yuusha with the strongest/most useful hissatsu to anything over level 15, and then focus on individual yuusha as necessary. For example my SSR Itsuki is at lv 20 solely because it makes ShiUYu that much easier to 3*, even if she's pretty useless on other levels, while my other SSRs that I use more often i.e. Karin, Wakaba, and Anzu are sitting around lv 16-18.

The most stressful part of using skill udon is debating whether or not to take the risk of feeding your yuusha a bunch of mid/high tier skill udon with less than a 100% chance of success. I've only had a success rate around 75% fail once (and luckily only with mid-tier udon) and it really saves up skill udon in the long run, but it's risky business.

I keep seeing shit like this on twitter. Why do so many people never do fairy rolls? Is there any reason not to use your friend points as soon as you have enough for a 10 roll?

The fairy gacha kind of sucks. Maybe they're waiting for possible new fairys to be added

Pretty much the only one I've been using that udon on is Karin but I just now upgraded my Itsuki to 12. I haven't really been playing these last couple of days because I don't really feel like tackling YuYuYu.

twitter.com/ko_mugin/status/887434087706710016
The absolute madman.

I wonder how much he's gonna spend when C-Shadow SSR comes out.

His Gun-chan is at +365.
Blue daily's 3-5 boss is probably the easiest though compared to the rest.

He only needs one. If he wants an improvement to his current one he'll probably have to spend hundred thousands of Yen.

But we'll see how far his craziness goes.

Waifufags know few, if any limits to their devotion.

I can't stop laughing at the fairies face.

Photoshop is fun

Wakaba why are you so squishy

She was too dumb to think about anything but attacking till she dropped.

What did the mail about Natsume's birthday say?

You get 250 blessings is all I gather

Do only important characters get events for their birthdays? Mito didn't get anything either.

They're probably waiting until next year when the characters are properly developed. Natsume especially has barely spoken two paragraphs so far.

I see why Mito didn't get one since he's by far the most irrelevant out of all the protagonists, but Natsume was surprising to me. Not only is she a mobage original character and thus needs some special treatment to become established, but we're also in the middle of a content drought that would be the perfect opportunity for a small birthday event.

>tfw they didn't even bother to upload the pic in higher resolution

>Gin and Tama get forced into the girliest outfits imaginable
>We will never ever get to see pictures of it
It's not fair.

no content ded game

Don't forget about this boy. Just imagine all the frills.

What is that emblem on her hairpiece anyway?

I feel like I will never be able to 3star d3-5 because once my Karin gets to rank 8 and boss comes out, I no longer has any ability to issue movement commands for her beneath the cloud of damage numbers and she always manages to get into a position where her active cannot actually hit the boss. Same thing happens with Gin.

What's the use of medals

Yuusha system upgrades and in the shop. Nothing else for now.

Once you have the Yuusha System finished, they're just for buying stuff from the shop. I recommend only buying skill udon, R Fuu/Tougou, and maybe some high-tier fairies.

I'ld also recommend Takashimas, if only for the fact that if you have her leveled it's like buying crit dragons.

Did I just miss the crystal event?

Yeah I missed it too, normally someone always posts it in the thread when they start but I guess no one cares about red or purple crystals.

Shit, I needed reds and purples.

Is this another periodic event?

Should be? I mean, most of these things usually got 2-3 runs a day, right?

Next one at 6am PST/9am EST if I have my timezones right.

SSR Tomato when?
Pls have hissatsu that goes in a straight line

Thanks for letting me know, just got 36 free crit dragons by levelling her up to 30. Any other characters worth levelling solely for the fairies they give?

If you use Blue characters, R Wakaba's R Yoshitsune is super useful with it's ATK SPD boost after using your hissatsu.

Once you get 50 dupes of an R, you get 10 of her SR fairies, so in that case Gin and Karin are worth buying, but only if you have medals and coins to spare.

Kumeyu new chapter when? I'm thirsty for new content already.

28th.

>run daily
>have nothing to do after that

I'm saving my Stamina overflow for the crystal farming in 5 hours.

What crystals other than purple do you need to 4* Sonoko?

It might not be a bad idea to write down what SSRs need what for 4th flower upgrades. We might get more odd people in the future, like Natsume, who takes 30 gold, despite being blue.

Same. I want my Attack on Titan with magical girl rejects

Did we get a Gin doujin?

Not girly enough

Don't bully the dead.

But maidenly enough.

She looks pretty dead wearing that