/pg/ Persona General

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

She's mine /pg/

Obligatory Makoto (and Mitsuru) post

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Haru is for hugs
Tae is for fugs
Mitsiru for is fat fetishism

Kawakami a kawacutie

Claiming this humorous, hardy, humongous-hearted hunk of pure happiness.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Can't wait for Makoto to get three cup sizes in the spinoff.

Haru is for marriage, lots of children and a happy and fulfilling life! I love Haru!

Best boy coming through.
They are the champions, but him most of all.

please stop bullying my wife

I love Ann!

Hey drawfriend, a-are you ded?

Neet?

>Hardy
>humongous

She's gonna think you're calling her fat, you know.

I'll only stop once she reaches at least 270 pounds like I want.

>Why does that happen?
I mean, hard to say. Biologically it could be argued that it keeps us going. Stagnation is death. Ifyou were okay with things, you'd lie down and accomplish nothing.

Beyond that, religions have their own answer. I think Buddhism has got some good ideas about it even if I don't buy into the whole thing.

Some people just can't take it though and eventually snap and kill themselves. But I'm not a psychologist and I'm not even a Japanese teenager who can punch out gods in a person's head so I won't say more than that.

Also, Persona.

She's a strong woman, user. If she were offended, there's not a corner on the planet she wouldn't be able to find them in, and she'd execute them without fail.

ALL of them can be for fetish art. I checked.

then post it, big boy

You stop, this is a new thread and nobody was talking about her. You're just inviting it.

Do you have a waifu for each game? Or do you have only ONE?

Unlikely, user. Mitsuru was already the probably the biggest one in P3, so she just got exaggerated.
No, the one who would get massive would be either Ann, who's already a tittymonster, or Haru, under the Naoto rule of (surprisingly massive tits) thanks to that bounce.

one and only

Only one.

That is not massive tho. Only big.

What? No. God no.

But someone just did in the last thread.

Sadayo is my first and only waifu. Nothing will top her.

My Waifu for Laifu

Domestics God, who art at work,
hallowed be Thy Name,
thy abuse come,
thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in /pg/.

Give us this day our daily comfy.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive Discorders
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from avatarfags.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

Like this grandpa

>Do you have a waifu for each game?

Well, save three, one for each game. I put enough of myself in how I view each protagonist, yet also separate myself from them enough that it doesn't feel like they're dating ME, so much as an unrelated pretty boy who's got a few similarities.

3 is different, because I can never decide between Mitsuru, Aigis, or Elizabeth.

I don't really have a waifu in the serious sense that other people use the term. I just have a girl in two games that I care about deeply.

I always thought Arena exaggerated a bit. The only true titty monsters in Persona are Kashiwagi and Kanamin.

Given Naoto spent most of P4 looking flat, the key word there was "surprising".

Still not massive.

Shit's magic. Cognition has only made them grow since vanilla.

I REALLY hope that picture is to show Kanamin is really a tittymonster, and not a picture of the "two girls you care about".

It's all relative, user. Remember to look at the chart.

Considering that the other girl is Yosuke, the former, mostly. Though I did just grab a random Kanamin picture.

no, I honestly didn't care about waifus and never took it seriously
until p5 happened

from P4D artbook

Kanami is 14 btw, and her tits are still growing

yes, like that
got any more

Fucking hell, did Yasuda sneak into the room while they designed her?

The hearts in her eyes just look creepy.

My sole interest is posting Rare Makoto™.

Hoo boy this should be good

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I honestly appreciated personas modest proportions..

>original character
>goro is an angel in this one
>all the tags at the bottom
wew

Ditch that and read the edgy Shido/Goro fics.

>written by an annfag
details pls, I can't wait to see this autism

post more kanamin
There's a good reason I swear

Post rares

Jesus, it's implied she had a boob job... where do you go to get fake tits put on a 14 year old?

>Frei
>rare Makoto

Come on, user. Even if Frei's biggest days have past, even the people who aren't Makotofags on /pg/ recognize that. You need to check Frei's retweets, and expand that net.

I refuse to accept this is a original Soejima design

Is this a rare Makoto?

As do I. I joke about Naotits and Mitsuru and all that, but they're still reasonable. In other shows or games people would be calling them flat (kind of like how in real life Lina Inverse would be average to maybe even large but she was in a show where everyone was ridiculous).

Basically, I don't expect Passion Lip to ever make it into Persona designs.

frei still makes chibi's?

Weekly Famitsu Reader's Top 20 JRPGs of All Time
1.Persona 5
2.Dragon Quest III
3.Chrono Trigger
4.NieR Automata
5.Final Fantasy VII
6.Dragon Quest V
7.Suikoden II
8.NieR
9.Persona 3
10.Final Fantasy XV

11.Xenoblade Chronicles
12.Final Fantasy X
13.Xenogears
14.Persona 4 Golden
15.Dragon Quest IV
16.Final Fantasy VI
17.EarthBound(Mother 2)
18.Final Fantasy IX
19.Final Fantasy VIII
20.The Witcher3: Wild Hunt

Is it? I'm pretty sure she's natural. She was even shocked to think they had grown again.

>frei

Well it wasn't posted here before as far as I know so I guess it's rare even if the artists is known here

>Weekly Famitsu Reader's Top 20 JRPGs of All Time
>20.The Witcher3: Wild Hunt

Nani?!

>Nier Automata
>RPG

nani?

>both Niers top 10
Is it recency bias? I thought the first Nier sold like shit

How about you provide a source for this list?

When Rise sees her for the first time in a year she goes "whoa fuck that, that girl definitely got a boob job" and I would trust her to know.

Although she might have gotten a boob job and then hit an actual growth spurt.

It's just RPGs, not JRPGs
and Japan got it right for once, the order is P5 > P3 > P4 for sure

Frei's back to making chibi stuff almost exclusively, so she can put them on shit to sell.
I think that picture of them in bed is literally being put on pillows.

I hate to break it to you but the female vote means that they order P3P ahead of Persona 4 and probably Persona 3 FES.

That's not Rare Makoto

>20.The Witcher3: Wild Hunt

This is actually shocking to me. I can't believe a western RPG would make a list like this.

can't find the screenshot right now but it wasn't implied, Rise said that while watching the commercial with Kitchens because she was envious. In Kanamin's story mode however Kanami says that they just keep growing and her costume is too smalll again

uhh, P4fags? Only #14? What happened? I thought P4 was the greatest and Chad Narukami was unstoppable.

Source faggot

I don't think so. I don't think she'd be okay with that. She's natural. She was just shocked by Kanamin's growth.

Poland is part of Japan.

Isnt it an ARPG?

Someone else posted it right as I was

nothing against frei but is that stuff legal? I've seen lots of artists on twitter making this kind of stuff of p5 (key chains, charms, etc) does it not violate copyright?

>Chad Narukami was unstoppable.
Stop that

Trying to put down the brass tacks on what is and isn't an RPG has gotten a lot harder over the years, hasn't it?

>Actually BUYING Frei's art

I love Automata buy why is it THAT high?

it's so good, it's ranked in a genre it doesn't belong in

This can't be fucking happening
Japanese cucks have the worst fucking taste, P4 is the pinnacle of the series and to put an incredibly flawed disappointment like P5 at NUMBER ONE is an insult to the medium

>she invites you over for some gaming
>this happens
>what happens next?

Give me a source famalam

All Hifumi art is rare!

It probably does, but Japanese companies try not to step on the small, hardcore fans who make it. It does nothing to help them.

doesn't happen because she isn't real

I mean, doujins get sold, so there's probably some minutae to it that I'm unaware of.
I remember TFS got a copyright claim from Toei for a few of their shits at Anime Expo, but not all of them, so there's a logic to this.

Fellatio while I play singleplayer.

toobie's design

The same reason why P5 is #1 and FFXV is #10, recency bias
Also ass