Felmyst General

Horde Guild
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Tranny Clique
discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Alliance Guild
discord.gg/PkPkZPr

Horde Guild

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cD66kVFOF-Y
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/2251-so-whats-all-this-about/&page=2#comment-34029
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blizzard HQ 7 PM

1st 4 zach

trannies

>trusting anyone named (((Zachary)))
>being surprised when (((Zachary))) hoards the "coins"
>being surprised when you never see the shekels, I mean "coins" again

6th for male draenai

youtube.com/watch?v=cD66kVFOF-Y

ZACHARY "REMEMBERED BY GOD" BARNES
ZACHARY "GIVE ME THE BLOODVINE" BARNES
ZACHARY "LOSES /ROLL GAMBLES" BARNES
ZACHARY "WE'RE GONNA KILL THIS BOSS BARNES"
ZACHARY "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" BARNES
ZACHARY "ZURIA" BARNES
ZACHARY "I HOLD THE COINS" BARNES
ZACHARY "GRIZZLY" BARNES
ZACHARY "

Not putting the sanctuary guild in the OP is really a dick move

Horde or Alliance?

>server comes out
>ZURIA RUINS GUILD
>pic related

who is zachary barnes?

It's okay, fairness will prevail against the Loot Council shills, join now.
discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

more like

xth for there are no real trannies, the people closest to trannies found themselves out of the guild and the only major issues people can come up when criticizing the loot council of the tranny clique are related to Babymetal, a paladin class leader that was stripped from his role after 2 fuck ups.

If you know of other issues related to MoH loot council please contact this hotline, you just got shilled

WHO THE FUCK IS ZACH

Some fucking scum tranny that 'holds onto' loot to distrubute it for later. But to noone's surprise.. Just keeps it and sells it on the black market auction house..

Give me a rundown on Zach lore

MoH is fine if you don't care about loot. If you're going to get upset over pixels in a decade old video game you should fucking grow up lol. we have the most experienced players and raid leaders in vg.

Why did you exclude sanctuary? Is it because of Zach?

Real thread

Amlith himself said he's recruiting from outside of vg. You don't get to advertise your guild in the OP if you don't recruit exclusively from Veeky Forums. This is how it's been since the boards inception for any vg guild on any game.

>tries out new tactics at garr

This thread was first, stop fucking shit posting.

Going to work
I was shitposting as DMCA, Amlith and Clover for like 8 hours, it was fun

>You don't get to advertise your guild in the OP if you don't recruit exclusively from Veeky Forums

DMCA trannies btfo

Let's get real Mocky you don't have a job.

There once was a young man, alone, lost...

He found comradeship within the guild of the Veeky Forums sect of the private servers.

He led his brothers and friends to victory over the tranny scum. His brother battled with him over time to gain many epics and bloodvines.

Eventually, people grew cold feed. Even, chilly hands...

Zach eventually left the Veeky Forums guild and left for for greater and better things.

Dark times fell upon the Veeky Forums guilds and they were lost without their leader, their brother in arms.

Years later, Zach found true brothers in the air force of the united states of america and led his brothers to victory in a real world setting, his skills transferred from azeroth into the real world.

For now, who knows where Zach has gone, lost in history. But now, a resurgence!

Has the legend of Zuria returned?

Agreed, I bet zach is behind this..

I was banned from sanctuary Discord for dissent, that guild is a bunch of fucking children. Thank god I got the Stealth invite from diuturnity into

stop joining shitty guilds

He's comming
The gods of old will be devoured
With their skin and bones he will forge the keys of Sophia.
The wisdom of the thrice great shall be bestowed to the new Aeons.

Amlith please, just get faster the next time, I'm a shill and we got fucked over on the OP for like 6 threads in row, did you see us throwing a pissy fit about it, wait until the next thread and just post your link on the thread several times or something

WHY DO YOU STILL CALL IT DOWN WITH THE CLOWN CLEARLY WE VOTED TO CHANGE TO HONK HONK

THIS IS AND OUTRAGE

just recruit from wowservers already you failed normie incels. you'll never get fucked, even by a guy.

how can I change my settings if the servers aren't up wtf gummy

nobody cares about your tranny guild, Just fuck off and merge with zach's guild already.

config.wtf

I got u in next thread guys
;)

thanks friend

How do I join

How blizzlike will this server be on launch?

warlock, rogue, or hunter? I don't know what specs/classes are good

Contact zachary 'when did i say that' barnes.

>post your face when Zach literally ruins another Veeky Forums guild

>rogue
not this one

I heard zach core needs a lock

>loot council
>not a blockchain based system where you buy into the GM's ICO and use the coins to buy loot for 2 weeks before he quits taking thousands of USD equiv

fucking nocoiners

i miss him...

Is it true that zach joined grizzly to destroy it from within?

Hey losers, /wpsg/ pros here. If you want to be as good as us you can be, but it'll cost you. We accept $ or warmane coins. (1/2)

Why would anyone join a guild lead by a person who's literally never raided in his entire life.

teacher's pet

Yeah that's true.. But I think the worst part about Zach was his fucked up keybinds. Like, seriously.. Who the fuck binds taunt to ctrl shift F12..?

Redpill me on trannies.

>forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/2251-so-whats-all-this-about/&page=2#comment-34029

What's the best pvp healer in BC? Im thinking druid?

wow, you really are desperate for a new pc
that has to be the shittiest webm i have seen in a long time
it's like a gif

There are no trannies.

(2/2)

what's wrong with rogue

What's Zach's endgame here with all this shitposting?

>tfw you started dranei warrior meme
>you only wanted to play a cute spacegoat with a huge sword

R I P Crestfall
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

dat filename

Amlith will not be the raidleader. Everyone who want to stay away from Veeky Forums drama and have a stable guild experience should join . Amlith doesn't have a lot of experience but he has a strong sense of justice and will make sure that loot gets distributed fairly for everyone. That's why someone would join.

>no competetive pvp for 10 years
>could probably sap that vanish and end it on the spot
Woah what a shitter.

it's okay flurrz.

You don't know what's fair and what's best when you don't know anything about the game you fucking dumbfuck. Guild isn't gonna be raiding anyway so who cares.

>why would anyone join a vg guild

Am i going to have as rough of a time as enhance in arena as people say? I don't care about being super high rank, just enjoy doing "decent".
I suppose decent can mean different thing to different people, but I read some stuff saying they're fantastic in the right team, others say they're worthless. I'd guess the reality is more in the middle but I'm dumb.
I did "okay" with enhance back during retail tbc but it was an alt so I wasn't tryharding at all and just playing with buddies. Also a long time ago so what I think was fine could have been a case of "shitter is convinced he is good".

If being below 1600 is decent then sure

are you saying you need to actually be good at the game to lead a raiding guild??

You won't do any good. Enhance is literally a mob with ranged interrupt. Thats it.

Yeah it's like he is the only one shitposting here

Why would anyone join a guild lead by a person that never read Blavatsky, Crowley, Hermes, Levi, Liebenfels....

Why are you guys still advertising in an english forum when you are a serbian guild?

Draenei or BElf?

amlith..

>2 guys
>in a channel called "balkan containment"
serbian guild confirmed how will they EVER recover?

Not even me, looks like Veeky Forums is tired of you LC shills

>login information is suddenly not valid
wtf

but Nihilum used LC and it was the most successful vg guild

>LC in TBC
For what purpose? Just roll it.

>caring about minigames

lf boys to level up with~

WOW

>LC
>you literally copied their exact same loot method

lol?

I'm a real boy and I would level up on gummy with you if it wasn't so laggy for me. Fucking US servers.

It doesn't matter. In 25mans you simply can't fuck up in a big way with LC.

all top guilds use Loot Council. only trash guilds use rolls/DKP

>euros this butthurt
us americans have been dealing with it for years, shut the fuck up

will never have LC, we use KLGS
If you want to shill about us at least get your story straight.

Reminder that the only people complaining about loot council are zach creating fake drama so he can swoop in and save the day.

>Madti in discord

it's over

I'll level up with you, which faction sweetie~?

I actually think LC works better in BC than vanilla, the smaller raid size helps a lot imo. Worked well enough back in at least

is based madti going to save us from the trannies?

Zach always handled loot councils with dignity.