Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-toyota-alltrac-wagon/6402098373.html
salem.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-celica-1977/6403045171.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/lexus-lsgood-condition/6418052940.html
seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/hyper-rare-toyota-fx16-gt/6415327352.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Forgestar wheels so cummed upon for the 86? They look like SHIT

nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1992-toyota-alltrac-wagon/6402098373.html what do tg?

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

Updated Montage

Forgot to trip

I don't think they look bad but the size is off. If they were 18x9.0" +35-40mm size, they would look good.
Pic related is 18x9.0" +38mm

7/10 deal
Parts are getting harder to find for those. I recommend getting something newer.

Why are Tacos so expensive? I found one that I really want to buy but the price is ridiculous. $7,600 for an 03 Xtra cab V6 4WD 5 speed TRD. It looks like it's in great shape, but I don't know if I want to spend like $7,000 on a 15 year old truck.

muh gawd muhsheen reputation from old t-100s and hilux

There's a Camry LE 2000 near me on sale and I was looking to buy a car. Are they any good?

They're pretty good if you're looking for a comfy reliable dd

Bought my first car a 97 camry vienta.
remotes are old and dodgy af making the security system a pain in the ass, should I just disable it? are their guides for this?

What do you mean dodgy? You might just have to replace the remote's batteries

>I'm not in the collage anymore
O heck

can I post pizza on hood? Don't have any bread on me

Stock intake is back for the winter. I didn't bother cleaning anything, the weather is nasty anyway.

Yea

It expires after a year if you don't update it.

Posted same thing in the QTDDTOT thread.

Looking at buying a 2000 Tacoma Xtracab with 172k miles. It has the 2.4 and 5-speed manual. It's one owner, clean Carfax. The guy kept meticulous service records with everything done on time. Frame has been sprayed with something to prevent rust. The only rust on the entire thing is a little on the leaf springs. Everything works, too, down to the cruise control and cab lights.

Good buy or no? And what price should I be looking to pay?

Sounds good
Around $5k

what did you guys get your car for xmas?
i got a jug of full synth oil and 10 black ice trees coming in the mail, gonna be fresh

Nothing because I'm broke. I might drive it around the block tomorrow. Fluids already checked and topped off coupe weeks ago.

New air intake and seat brackets.

I have a 93+ lip and a short shifter kit on the way for my SW20

93 lip is alright. Did you get the twosrus shifter kit or an eBay one?

Nah I got the one they have on primedriven

Bamp

Yeah I figured

Either way here's pizza on hood since I've been out and about all day and don't have bread. Hope that counts

what year is your taco again?

I got aw11-chan a test pipe and a new ecu so she can be faster!

Nope I have 2 and one is dead, I took it apart to replace battery but it was firmly attached to the chip
It's basically 'fuck you buy a new one 1 for 70 bucks'

What test pipe? My whole exhaust needs to be redone and I'm looking to just go straight through with some resonators.
It's so hard to find any exhausts for aw11s online

Thanks for participating again user

Big McThankies from McSpankies

what toyo do i buy if im poor?

post more of that fat latina

Nah she was with the dude in the raptor so that's all I got

Howdy, I was looking to sell my motorcycle in favor of something fun that I can work on and drive year round in the rainy PNW.

What are your guys' thoughts on the 1st Gen Celica?

They look sexy as hell, they have the reliable 20R engine which should last a few lifetimes and have shit-tons of spare parts available, and owning a classic car is something I've always aspired to but couldn't afford until recently.

salem.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-celica-1977/6403045171.html

Corolla
Yaris
Tercel

Some parts will be hard to find

Is the memesteer that bad? I really want a turbo targa top but I'm shit-teir

So other than that, would you suppose there are other major concerns owning that car? I'm pretty keen on buying it once my motorcycle sells.

Watch out for older Tercels though, the brake and fuel lines tend to rot out and need replacement, which is super expensive to do.

I've known three people who owned Tercels, it happened to every one of them.

Electronics, wirings, and hoses/lines will need to be replaced. I'd be worried about the rust underneath too.

Got mine for 2k. Just gotta find the right deal

Just be careful and you'll be fine

Bros, what's your next project for your car?

Replace differential. Not until I get money though

Just don't be a shitty driver, I have a 91 gen 4 swapped, haven't had any memesteer thus far.

4x4 conversion

Thank god toyota makes their 2wd trucks match up perfectly with 4x4 parts

changing to a less ghetto cold air intake so my shit stops vibrating and also getting spacers for all wheels, also have a lip that i plan on installing.

also thinking about buying a not ebay turbo kit

Buy tube doors for the summer. More for for driving on the beach

More fun*

I was planning to buy a Z4, but I checked every BMW dealership within 200 miles of here and none of them have any in stock.
They all sold out, and BMW has stopped shipping 2017s to get ready for the 2018s.

Should I buy a Supra or a Z4 when it drops?

>wheels spacers
Why

because i dont feel like spending 1000 dollars for a new set of wheels that are an inch wider, and because i don't like how deep the wheels sit.

Supra. S you can blogfagging about it here and keep us posted about what it's like owning it. I'm curious since I might buy it down the road.

Nitga, buy replicas

i have rotas already, spacers aren't that bad as long as you buy one with extended stud, torq correctly and aren't made by a literal who

Be sure to post before and after pics

but of course

Having an 81 Corona with a busted rocker arm dropped off at my house Sunday, what should I expect and should I build or restore it? I'm tempted to bolt on an AE86 suspension, do a manual swap, and drift it

>77 Celica

OH FUCK YOU THAT'S MY DREAM CAR

Let me know how your adventures with that 20R go, I'm buying a Corona with a 20R

Expect headaches
Build is more fun in your scenario

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/lexus-lsgood-condition/6418052940.html
Thoughts on this? I'm a little bit leery of buying this car when the owner claims that it has a v6 and is FWD

Already gone

Anyone here owned an IS300 (JCE10), auto or manual? I'm thinking about getting one to replace my old diesel 4WD, with the option of converting the 2JZ-GE to turbo down the track, just wondering what people think of them.

swapping the blue interior for a black one

Mk 2 or mk3 supra? I have a porsche 944 right now but I'm looking for a highway cruiser. Looking to spend about 10 grand for a nice looking, good condition car

Wheres red is300 user when you need him?

Mk3
Easier parts to find and faster

I need to fix up the aircon, it's leaking from somewhere under the dashboard, probably evaporator or TX valve; anyone here ever done one on a RHD AW11?

Aside from that, I'll be looking at getting some coilovers, replacing the suspension bushes with poly stuff, fixing up the ignition system, and maybe putting in a fresh gearbox with an LSD; the current one is pretty damn noisy, especially in first gear, and changing to 2nd at high RPM is rough.

Shouldn't you focus on getting a decent car first?

r00d

My new project, 1985 Crown Royal Saloon.

>Brakes
>Fix leaky t-tops
>find where clutch fluid is leaking
But most importantly brakes. I need to do that like today

ah well, they were asking 5500$ for it

seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/hyper-rare-toyota-fx16-gt/6415327352.html

what does Veeky Forums think?

Not worth that for the rust. You could get a better car with a 4age for less money

He can go fuck himself for $5200

wasnt seriously considering it, just thought it was cool.

was actually looking at mk3 supras for some reason. what year turbo is the best? looking at 91/92s currently

nice ive got a 91 Royal Saloon, daily drove it for years and parked it for a year to do a ton of much needed work on it

That's sick, mine's been sitting for a few years and we got it for free off the bloke. Needs a fair bit of work but nothing too serious.

u got me dam...

Unfortunately it isn't a liftback (oh well) and I can't afford it until I sell my motorcycle. I live in the PNW and it's not exactly bike season in December here so who knows if I'll wind up buying this anyways. I've seen it pop up every now and then for the last 6 months I think, so there's a chance.

Need to do some minor engine rebuilding.
>New head gasket
>ARP head studs
>Timing belt
>Control arm bushings
>Water pump
>And fix the stupid window controller that doesn't let me wind it back up

polishing and waxing the entire body to get rid of shit water stains

97' Chaser Tourer V
Just got it last week

Fixing a leaking ps pinion seal today.

>rare georgia snow falling but work must be done.
My scheduling sucks. I wanna drive

unfortunately some crackhead broke in it and fucked up my dash everything is unharmed but the dash and window
Ordered a new window and I'm gonna have to bondo in the dash and wrap it

stole the GPS system that was installed on top of it

Do your swinging vents work?

Hell yeah, guy. Everything is mint except the mirror won't retract on the passenger side.

Shit mane, wish mine was that close to being perfect. Swinging vents don't work in mine and the window relay for the driver window is busted.

Congrats on the purchase anyway, they're pretty sweet cars.

Was it a JDM GPS? That crack head or whoever he sells it to is going to get a surprise.

haha yep.

>unfortunately

Nigga the coupe is pure sex too, I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from going full racecar with one if I ever got one. The lift back I'd at least be able to make sure it was still streetable, the coupe would wind up with a cage, engine swap and full race suspension MINIMUM

Boosting a 2JZ-GE gets exorbitantly expensive incredibly fast