Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1105

105 edition
NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YIn1iKZ.jpg
twitter.com/HikageBestGirl/status/886712852219920384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instead of talking about girldicks in the end I think we should talk about them now

I want Haruka to forcefully push my head into her breasts until I can't breath!

Go find an mmo thread instead. Any of them will do.

Wait...is Ryobi actually a deer?

A DEER GOD

Oh dear.

shiki, let love better mind. Kind waifus save dead pussy.

i.imgur.com/YIn1iKZ.jpg

WHY ARE YUMI'S BOOBS SO PERFECTLY SUCKABLE?

>enough
>fat yes play evil shinobi yomi
>general figure kiriya wants hikage need murakumo
>pixiv katsuragi human
>daidouji government
>problem always personality
>dork fight story
>godzilla favorite petting dream
>dumb killed
>dogen nice
>job school
>made nazi okay

And on vertical
>ass tits fit thing

I take it that rp isn't welcome here?

Everyone says they're posting pictures of people, but all I see are animals. Like this picture of a boar.

Yes. She gets hit by cars often, freezes up if you shine a flashlight at her, and Mirai once accidentally shot her while out hunting a deer for the Crimson hobos to eat. She was delicious!

not really no.

I see a cute, adorable and perfect piggy!

Rev up the autism and write stories.

>dead minori image
SHE IS JUST SLEEPING

Well give me something write about then. Senran abuse gets boring after a while.

Ryona getting a cactus shoved up her pussy for Christmas!

Haruka doing nice, lovey dovey things with her user!

Cute sisters doing cute things.

Bully haruka and harukanons

No.

I'll do that.

I'll definitely do snek sisters.

>shiki kill dick

uh oh

>normal japanese Ikaruga
duh

>kiriya wants hikage need murakumo
poor Rin
>dork fight story
Now we know what Senran Kagura would be called if it was first translated to Chinese and then localized to English.

but that's a snek.

gay

remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

Hikage insisting that she is Miyabi's sister and they have to hang out and do things sisters do together?!

I'm still waiting for her to punch me in the dick.

>spider cups making nipples
>asuka tell slut since waifus
>super another start murasaki might post maybe

>Senran abuse gets boring after a while
Senran abuse was always boring, desu. Unlike loving and consensual sex that is always fun and pleasurable

It only got boring when I felt like I plateaued in what I was able to write about. I could feel it repeating. Miyabi may have been my favorite, her abuse was the most fun to write about.

But I want to talk about senrans dicks with you guys

Dogen has a nice dick.

Discuss

Things would never get boring if you wrote exclusively about sweet, slow and wholesome lovemaking

OK, which Senran(s) dick(s) do you want to suck?

Asuka's not the best person to talk about this kind of thing. She would probably force Yumi do it again and again until she starts to like it

Hahaha, Hikage doesn't have a dick! What a freak! She just has a hole there!

This one.

>want to read user's favorite story
>don't want to read about abuse on my senran or any

The next thread is being renamed to /dfsg/

From now on we are Dork Fight Story General!

It's time to stop hating on Mirai.

>yomi killed minori pussy

yomi you shameless sex fiend

There's no way that one would fit! Mirai would be worried for your safety and comfort!

But we already have chinese senrans.

Yomi and Minori are good friends and nothing more!

Any pussy destruction is purely unintentional!

Shoutouts to the /skg/ logo getting some 105 action

>stuff asuka better

then she should stop bullying Shiki and stop wearing the stupid eyepatch/dress/bonnet/cat tail, and get a haircut.

>Update
Gotta love the 105s

Those giant guns are actually a misdirection.
Mirai's extremely self conscious about her lack of a stereotypical Big Loli Cock(BLC).
Her dick is actually tiny and cute and can be swallowed whole even by amateurs.

Asuka only likes it big and thick and HARD!

Mirai's one of those people who thinks she has a small dick because she watches too much hentai, but when you actually get in bed with her (after you promise not to make fun of her or anything) and get her undressed you discover she has a fat 9 inch cock and she gets really nervous and embarrassed when she sees your shock and thinks you're trying not to pity her.

This is canon.

Haruka actually doesn't have any genitals. She's flat like a barbie doll down there. It's very cute. She does have a anus though.

This is completely canon.

YES, my stupid 'Yoma I've Come to Bargain' Line made it, even when it was not the intent.

>it was not the intent
Liar!

Oh, I guess that's fine then. Just remember to give her headpats and tell her she did a great job afterwards.

That makes more sense. I like to imagine it's also a shade darker than the rest of her skin since her Valkyrie is black. Just light brown though instead of all the way dark brown. And her nipples are still pink even though that doesn't really make sense.

None of that is canon though.

Would Yagyuu and Hibari like Mario Kart 8 and Super Bomberman R?
Planning on selling my wii U and buying a switch instead. Already started collecting some games.

stinky senrans!

Yomi trying to make Minori fat like her!

Probably, but nobody would like Super Bomberman R more than Hanabi.

Stop lying Mirai.
There's no problem with a 2 inch dick. Petankos don't need a big cock to validate themselves. You know how your Anons love the easiness and practicality of handling your cock

Good night /skg/
Sleep well and sweet dreams to you all!
Remember that you should always do your best to make sure your Senran is happy, because if she's happy, you should be happy too!

Hanabi's so underrated. Her eyebrows alone are worth the entire Gessen school

What do you think your senran's saliva taste like?

I want Ryoubi to rub my stomach after having eaten an entire pizza by myself.

I didn't care much for MK8. The item balance isn't very good, the physics are a downgrade from previous games (especially online), the roster is weak, the kart part selection is extremely limited and the online matchmaking and track selection is more restricted than 7 for no real reason.

I don't know if deluxe changes anything but going off the base game I wouldn't have bought it the first time much less buy it again.

Also you shouldn't give money to konami.

I'm going to hold Hanabi down and pluck her eyebrows!

I know that feeling.

Fuck you Ryouna! Now you're making me regret it!

I want Haruka to punch my stomach to try and cheer me up after having eaten like half of a pizza and feeling bad about it.

There's still a lot of enjoyment to be had with 8 but if you really look at it critically it's a downgrade from 7

user that's abuse.

It's not abuse if I want her to do that to me, it's love.

if you can even find one of those damn things.

I'm sorry SPH user but Mirai has an enormous willie!

And it looks even bigger because of how small she is!

Seek help

Miraifags are fags

I'm happy with my sexuality

I am totally fine with being a gay guy that doesn't want to ever date or have sex with men. Those guys are, like, turbo fags.

>Hanabi's eyebrows alone are worth the entire best school

hey now that's pushing it. I really like Hanabi and like her better than all the Gessens but Shiki (and that's saying something because 4/5 Gessen are in my top 15), but combined? That's too much for any single Senran.

She is underrated though, especially in Japan.

Haruka-neechan is a little more subtle than that.
First she would buy the pizza and put it over the dinner table and tell you that she's going to it lateral.
Then she would speak with you in a sweet and motherly voice. She would tell you how delicious and appetizing the pizza is. The flavor, the texture. She wants to give it just a tiny little bite.
You would eventually be tempted into getting a slice when she's "not looking". But you will lose control and eat the entire pizza. Right after that the true fun begins.
She would convince you to be sad and ashamed of being such a fatty.
Then she would make you vomit the pizza and thank her for helping you stop being a fat and gluttonous boy.
You will get really ashamed, stressed, tired and sleepy. The last thing you will hear before falling asleep in her lap is how "My beloved fatty should relax a little"
This is just the beggining.

... I can't even eat an entire pizza by myself unless it's just one of those personal pan pizzas..

You forgot the part where user asks why there's 3 slices of pizza missing if he's supposed to eat the entire pizza

Would you drink a bottlr full of your senran's tears?

Huh, I didn't know this existed. twitter.com/HikageBestGirl/status/886712852219920384

Haruka-chan

>nazi slut
>bipolar slut
>slutty slut
>wholesome slut
>sugar addicted slut
Hanabi is worth 40 puri sluts

Shh... Haruka is an old lady and needs to take her evening nap, be quiet...

Doing cute and friendly things to Souji, every thread.

Instead of buying nintenbabu games, you should get Mirai's favourite game Fallout 4.

Todd get off /skg/

>A dhampir who is flirty but not actually slutty who is social/wants to be friends with everyone and is compassionate and encouraging to all her friends and has a wide range of interests
>A shy artist who just needs a little self confidence and is one of the most beautiful girls you can imagine
>A girl who could just as easily be your daughter as your lover
>The perfect wife material and perfect mother for your children who is a good cook, can be serious when needed but can also let loose and have fun when its called for

We won't talk about Yumi, you have me there.

But Gessen is the best school just from those 4. the Mikagura sisters are just behind them for quality girls though.

Mirai doesn't play games for babies like Fallout 4.

Does it have Mirai in it?

Did you know that Todd Howard actually invented Toddposting in the 1990's?