What does Veeky Forums think about Hino Motors?

What does Veeky Forums think about Hino Motors?

Dunno too much about Hino.

But I wish Toyota merged their Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner to the Hino division, or just create another division for smaller commercial trucks and vans.

Maybe they'll pay more attention to them this way.

Now watch as someone proves me wrong.

literally who?

K I N O

Heino?

Friend of mine has one for business. Literally cant get any fucking parts anywhere. Burgerfag though so that may be why

Dump trucks between 8 and 16 tons are universally Hino's or Isuzu's in my country so they are probably the better vehicle to purchase if your business needs a dump truck in that category

They seem pretty decent. I've done small repairs on a few. Theyre used here in Canada lots, mostly for delivery vans and small flatbeds.

Kinda want one for personal use for hauling shit. Small cabovers are so comfy

Hino's are pretty much over-sized Toyota Camry's

Of all the tow trucks in our fleet the hinos are broken down the least. The 195 I drive is pretty nice, besides topping out at 74 it's not bad.

Afaik they don't exist in burgerland. Maybe in truck stuff bit IDK.

They’re really popular here in Aus too, i’d guess ISUZU’s are the probably the most common still and FUSO/HINO are tied for second, at least in my area I see both FUSO and HINO about the same amount.

Looks like a Corvair crossed with a KarmannGhia

toyota not going to split there pickups up and make another brand division solely for them

that worked for chrysler of course because they had a pre existing fleet vehicles, but it's never going to work for toyota because their trucks do not sell that many units in the US. Only 100,000 annually.

>Toyota Camry
>4 tons empty

>that worked for chrysler of course because they had a pre existing fleet vehicles

Well going from Dodge Ram to MUH RAM is always going to market better than going from a well known brand to a brand that people don't know about despite nearly getting squashed by them on a weekly basis

Are they a division of Toyota?

Who?

Can someone tell me what this is about?

Maybe a new chinese brand?

Couldnt figure out much from the google.

I don't

>Hino Motors, Ltd. (日野自動車株式会社, Hino Jidōsha), commonly known as simply Hino, is a Japanese manufacturer of commercial vehicles and diesel engines (including for trucks, buses and other vehicles) headquartered in Hino-shi, Tokyo. The company is a leading producer of medium and heavy-duty diesel trucks in Asia. Hino Motors is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. It is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation and one of 16 major companies of the Toyota Group.

They are taking over market share all over the world.

I don’t think they’re as popular in the US yet.. They are huge in Canada though.

>Small cabovers are comfy

This is so true, I drive one every day and in the summer through the Coquihala, it's comfy af.

Surprisingly, they take corners very well.

Oh cool

Better buy shares lol

There are no hino cars where I live. They only have ivecos or w/e

Damn, Toyota is filthy fucking rich.

I see them everywhere in New York City

cities play by different rules though.

like why does every single damn van in NYC have these porthole windows?

I work on a lot of hino trucks and busses at work. All extremely reliable and cheap to run, their older gear (HT hinos with M10u engines -a ten litre engine with all of 96 horsepower) is all pretty slow but super reliable and cheap to run. The modern shit (JO5C, JO7C) are also super reliable and a bit more powerful. Their NO4C engines are solid but sensitive to fuel contamination, but I guess that rings true for all common rail engines. They make really fuckin good trucks. Boring but good, like a Camry.

The port hole is a peep hole that allows cops to get a quick fap in before they arrest you for child rape.

Whats wrong with the camber on rear wheel? It is frightening.

So Hino is owned by TOYOTA! Well fuck. I had been wondering who the fuck they were a subsidiary of.

Sage

probably the suspension arrangement
would be fine if you had fuel in the tank and sat in it

>They are taking over market share all over the world.
lol

never seen a Renault in the US so no
seen plenty of Hinos tho

More like KINO

It is one of the huge truck makers in the world.
There are Volvo Trucks, Setra, Freightliner, etc...
I don't see Hinos in PA.

>It is one of the huge truck makers in the world
ESL spotted