/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/172155082/#172175564
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Storm's coming!

Best giri.

I want to fuck Kaito.

MONACA~!!!

Ouma!

Imagine your fave confiding in you that they feel lonely often, and they're glad you've become their friend.
How would they do it?
What would be your reaction?

Threadly reminder to get Kotoko actual toys or whatever kids her age want?

I love Junko!
Good night!

Mitty!

deserved worse

adorbs!

That artist is very charming

akamatsu-chan! cheerleader edition!

End this degenerate!

I'd be very, very suspicious that it was a lie, but I'd still hug him tightly and tell him I'm glad he's my friend as well no matter what, even if he was telling a lie. One day, he'll be comfortable enough to admit to telling me emotional truths.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I would fuck him.

Cute!

creep

Most of my favs hint at that or outright state it

Ishi!

I want Ouma to tie Saihara to a chair while he's desperate to pee. Saihara will pee himself, so Ouma will unzip Saihara's pants and stroke his piss-soaked cock. Then, Ouma will suck him off and when he cums, Ouma will swallow it.

Monaca needs a beam of JUSTICE right in her face!

chiaki

seems very likely
i imagine we'd have very emotional talks. talking about coping. me showing her my scars and telling her to never turn to that. us telling each other that we can always come to each orher, either for help or just to vent

I hope all NISAfags choke on a dick. You have no idea how infuriating it is for me to see these degenerates refer to the characters by the shitty nicknames NISA gave them. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea for Ishimaru to insist on being called "Taka?" Or Shinguuji being called "Kiyo?" What the fuck.

NISA was a mistake.

Not sure how he'd do it, but I would give him the tightest of hugs. I want to befriend Souda!

You're right, user-kun. All cultures should adapt to using honorifics, even in lower-scum areas like Australia or Chicago~

Mitarai held her hands

Yeah, I'm impressed by their output too, new drawings nearly every day. A vital cornerstone of the hoshi industry

I want the bitch and lying bitch to step on my dick and brap on my face.
Then I want to cuddle Ishi.

mitarai ate her dad

Sorry that bitch is the best of the best.

post normie headcanons

Kaede/Saihara:
>Saihara hung out with Kaede because she looked like a "real life," DR protagonist (mainly cause of the ahoge).
> Pretty much forces himself on her, shoving unnecessary DR knowledge down her throat
>Kaede on the other hand is loner with trust issues, probably cause some shit that went down in the past or whatever
>Tolerates Saihara out of pity, and gets a kick out of bullying him whenever he does something stupid

Normie Ouma:
>Had a shitty family life. His parents were borderline abusive causing him to act shyer and more reserved
>Had trouble opening up to people in general, didn't have many friends was bullied often
>One day, he successfully pulls off a prank against someone who was bullying him. And he loved the rush from it that he decides to do more
>Eventually, he begins to gain some "fans" and formed D.I.C.E with them to gain some form of control in his life, along with actually making friends
>His parents find out about D.I.C.E and forces him to disband it
>He auditions for DR despite hating it because he wanted to use the money to have his own place so he could do whatever he wanted and to reform D.I.C.E

Normie Maki:
>Actually really fucking stupid and was bullied a lot for it when she was younger
>she began talking less and less and practically became a mute
>Then puberty happened and more people started to take notice of her, but she still didn't say much
>This caused people to believe that she was some mysterious cool girl who was too good for everyone when she's actually just stupid as hell

Normie Tsumugi/Amami:
>Amami was Tsumugi's step brother, she hated him because of how perfect he was
>Amami hated Tsumugi because she was a filthy otaku
>they hated each other so much at one point they just pretended the other didn't exist
>both of their parents were TDR employees, and one season they were short on contestants
>Tsugumi remembers Amami exists suggests him to join for the next season expecting he'd die, and their parents think it a great idea
>she didn't expect him to survive for so long or to become a fan favorite, but since Amami joining helped TDR in the long run, she got promoted to be the MM for season 53

Trashman I thought you got banned

no

Do you have anymore headcanons? I'd love to see them.

i want to teach kotoko how to be a fashionable gyaru like me!

Saihara sucks toes

>Kotoko calling herself an object

UDG is pretty dark

incredibly dark. very realistic too. kotoko was groomed to only think of herself as an object, toy, etc.

MAGIKAZAM

Yeah I can appreciate it for that, the WOH in general I guess. Even Monaka I can't really blame

I've been banned, what horrible things have happened while I was gone? Did the mods strike?

>triggered

You're here now, that's what really matters

This pic was OP of the last bread, funnily enough

Of course, but I just saw some posts last thread where people were acting like the end times had come.

Some idiots started a Jewell shitstorm and furiously shitposted about wanting her to kill herself so hard that a mod had to step in, ban them, and tell us to discuss video games.

They're watching pretty closely now, so play nice and follow the rules.

I want to play Nintendo games with the dangans

Nothing that new to be honest

Big purge. Lots of drama, but it's over now. Check it on fireden if you're really all that interested.

I love that pic and post it every thread. Good to see it get love.
Nice, but this general hasn't been discussing games for a long time now.

>Normie Kirumi/Hoshi:
>Unlike most of the rest of the cast Kirumi wasn't an outcast and fairly popular, however she worked her ass off in school through joining various clubs and participating in the student council for recs for college
>She eventually decides to participate in a mentorship program for "troubled students" and meets Hoshi
>Hoshi was pretty much a wannabe delinquent, faking his stoic attitude to be cool and for others to take him seriously despite his appearance
>Still didn't work though
>Throughout the program, the two constantly argue with each other and their relationship gets worse and worse
>Hoshi constantly calls out on how aimless and how much of kiss-up she is
>she takes these insults to heart and eventually quits the program
>Hoshi's insults are still eating at her as she thinks about how she hasn't really taken any risks in life
>she ends up signing up for DR as her way of showing she isn't just a goody-two shoes
>Meanwhile Hoshi just does it because he's bored

I want to play Journey with a dangan, and get a PSN message from them afterwards which I can't read because it's in Japanese but is assumedly nice

i really like monaka but i cant stand this. as someone who has people who purposely trigger me and then act like im overreacting when they do that, its a horrid experience. i just want kotoko to be happy, and triggerfree.
yeah that confused me too. Veeky Forums is notorious for that but i guess it's bevause it was the ENTIRE fucking thread. it was legit a lolcow thread for a moment

Ouma is over rated and over powered
>lol i knew everything all along but I won't tell ;b

Ridiculous! We discuss games all the time. Sometimes.

I think he'd say that naturally, with a smile, as he always does, and I'd die from happiness on the exact same spot.

I would post lewd Kirigiri but I'm a gud boi.

Overrated is up to personal preference but he's not all that overpowered. The only time he knew everything was chapter 4 and he planned the entire thing.

He's clever but not OP intelligent.

Did Makoto and Kirianon ever finish these sketches?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/172155082/#172175564

mainly asking for he moemota pic

I want Jewell to stop bringing attention to herself and be more reserved in discussions, because white knights naturally go to her side.
I have nothing against her, but girls cause problems in hobby groups

I want Nagisa to sing in a Brand New cover band

/drg/ is a female heavy community for Veeky Forums and I can almost guarantee you those 'white knights' were other girls.

kys misogynistic scum

/drg/ has a lot of girls though, she's hardly special in that regard

I forgot that band existed

The white knight conspiracy theory was funny if I'm being totally honest.

I'm not trying to start a fight here, but even someone mentioning her name gets people ranvenously angry, even when she didn't announce her presence or make herself all that known. That's what happened last time, actually. White knights are annoying but the people who freak out at the mention of her are just as bad, if not worse.

She wasn't even part of that shitstorm IRRC. It started because someone said that Kuzu didn't start shit, Jewell does.

FTFY

This makes my heart hurt

>girls cause problems in hobby groups

hahahahahahahahahhahaha oh wait you're serious

drama and starting shitfights isn't female exclusive, buddy

Gud boi, huh. What do you want, a pat on the head? You still have them on your PC, evildoer!

Why a smug Kiri with that post?

this
i mean
ok. the thing is, its not the girls making the drama themselves, its the guys obsessed with them. sure you can say, in a way, theycause it, but in the end its the guys who either hate them or love them bringing them up. i get brought up all the time in threads even across boards and i dont even post there anymore. its pathetic. then they come up with ideas that its all me posting

What theory?

Saiouma!

Same

>Fag Street Boys~

'cause, I was getting aggressive on you.

FIFY

Kirianon is cute!

Not the same poster, also you being aggressive just comes off as awkwardly charming

help i'm becoming a mugifag

Would Tsumugi be improved if she were a guy?

Sorry I'm afraid once you've felt it there's no cure, it's already spread throughout your body

everything is better with dick

mugi childbearing hips

Maybe.

Tsumugi making a meme mashup album called Mouth Mugis

Don't you start this with me...

Awkward huh. I do seem to get that word assigned to me a lot lately. Maybe I just am.

It's not always a bad thing

Agreed.