Is there any reason to buy ///M or ///AMG?

Is there any reason to buy ///M or ///AMG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz76Bz3wv3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O-TNei-FdRE
youtube.com/watch?v=3nn7oFoCG5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, subjective reasons.

You but M or AMG if you want a good interior and if you want to mop the floor with niggerliacs.

But Cadi ATS-V is faster than M4 and C63 AMG

Faster than C63 maybe on track.
M3 kills the ats v on track.

>GM

Easiest reason ever.

Fuck off, Elon.

Copious amounts of horsepower and fun.

Their motto is basically something like "How can we make this perfectly driveable and normal car UNDRIVABLE AND LITERALLY A FUCKING ROCKET"

GM trash

>elon

lurk more newfaggot

No

Yes.

.2 seconds lol.

>implying people buy an AMG for laptimes set by a professional
kys
youtube.com/watch?v=uz76Bz3wv3Q

Not a small difference on such short track
Amgs are poorly handling overweight boats

>he still thinks people buy these cars to set laptimes

Must be shit living in a place with no twisty roads.

>he thinks he's driving at the limits on a twisty road

>Not a small difference on such short track
>2.6 miles
Yes, that is a miniscule difference for a track that size. the cars are basically inside each other finishing by a bumper.

I wish Cadillac should stop being an obviously wannabe German car. They need to return their original root: landyacht.

>V meme
pathetic habits of GM.

Under 2 minute tracks are short tracks.
Average tracks are 2-3 minute long.
0.2 seconds is 3-4 car lenghts.

>paying more than 30k for a gm product

>0.2 seconds is 3-4 car lenghts.
top lel no.

It literally is 3-4 car lenghts, you've never been on the track.

///////////////////////

BMW: $81K
Cadi: $70k
MB: $92k

Cadi has the most HP and faster 0-60?

>GeRMAN ENGINEERING

Cadi basically rehired all audi and BMW guys.

M3 starts at 65k though and both of the germans actually have good interiors as opposed to cadillac.
M3 ZCP does 0-60 in 3.8 seconds is the ats v really faster?

youtube.com/watch?v=O-TNei-FdRE

Yeah.

I own a BMW but I'll prob pick up a Cadillac when I'm finished with it.

That's not a ZCP M3 though
youtube.com/watch?v=3nn7oFoCG5I

How can you be this delusional?

V// master race

If you want to listen to eurobeat you have to have one of those autos

A car travelling at 100mph travels 14.667 feet in 0.1 sec. Most cars are about 15 feet long.
It depends on how fast the cars were going when crossing the finish line but either way it's at least 2 car lenghts, not """finishing by a bumper""" retard.

so it depends on the track

Yeah and I just watched the video again M3 crossed the finish line at 108 mph which equals in 15.8 fps which equals in nearly 3 car lenghts in this case.

what car you driving meme boi? A civic SI perchance? Maybe a Fiesa ST?

In WA state, been looking for a first gen V 06/7 for like... a year. I'll take silver at this point.

Cadillac will phase out ATS and CTS to create the CT6 CT5 and later a CT2 (M2) competitor.

WHy do they change the name every generation. So stupid. However, I will prob pick out the CT2

Do people seriously go out of their way to buy nigger made detroit GM junk? Holy shit my sides.

I've seen a couple on Craiglist this year.

I bought my 2007 in January. The rear diff and wheel hop issue is not a meme but otherwise it's great.

Yes there is, because the alternative is what you posted.

LOL found the poorfag loser who cant stand anyone else who is more successful than him.

also this thread is bait. this moron always posts this thread and starts to shit post because hes poor and cant afford any of the mentioned cars.

We get it, you're a Cadillac fanboy. Stop pretending like they're on par with BMW or Mercedes. Power is cheap to make. I'm guessing you think the only difference between a Hellcat and an Aventador is the Hellcat being RWD.

The Hellcat is more daily drivable and more powerful. Is that the difference you're talking about?

>thinks people spending $300k+ on a car are concerned with "daily drivers"

Thanks for making my point.

Come to fed way and sell it to me, you giant faggot. What'd you pay? I'm looking around 17k but they're somehow all 17k regardless of condition so that's not a problem.

Considering a GTO at this point (already had one) but the non folding rear seat is devastatingly useless...

European cars are trash is your point?

why would i get any of them when i could get

POLESTAR
L
E
S
T
A
R

Cadillacs are European?

You're such a fanboy that you think introspection means other people should evaluate their decisions based on yours.

"HURRRR y wud ne want an s class when u can hav a cts v cuz their faster".

I'm keeping mine for now. $17k will find a good one when they show up. Problem is they are quite rare, especially when you want the best years.

why are you so retarded mate? where did the big bad american touch you? and your whole thread is about everyone basing their decision on your point of view dumb ass. you always get baited when you shit post and abandon thread when you lose, just give up lad.

> attempt "logic"

> "logic" denied

> ALL HANDS ON DECK. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE. COMMENCE VICTIMIZATION!!!!

You're the one comparing Aventadors to Hellcats and they still can't compete lol

so what do you think about glorious LADA?

well I"m pretty jelly man. You got some snow tires for the phenomenal snowboarding season we're about to get?

>You're the one comparing Aventadors to Hellcats and they still can't compete lol

We have a breakthrough! You do think there's a difference between the two!

Yes we agreed European cars are trash

>ZCP
>0.20 seconds

Back to the drawing board, folks. Can any of you guys help us show Lenny that a dodge is not on par with Bentley, Rolls Royce or Aston Martin?

This might help you understand. Dodge is like an EBT card. It's limited in its spending and only has limited capabilities from the start. A European car like a Lamborghini is much more capable, but it requires you to pay attention to it. You have to make sure it is taken care of to use it, unlike your EBT card which the government provides for free to trash like you.

so stupid. A Lada is better than a stupid lambo

YOU both are stupid my BMW has better performance than a re-badge Volkswagen and some commie shit.

I'm in tire/wheel limbo at the moment. Because of the 6 lug pattern there's not very many wheels available. I ordered Forgestar F14's back in June. Thinking I'd put snow tires on the stock wheels and Pilot Super Sports on the new ones. Forgestar gave me the run around for months until they finally fessed up and said they wouldn't be ready till January. I cancelled and refunded my order. Now I'm waiting to 5 lug swap which will pay off long term in wheels and brake options.

> DIVERT TACTIC FROM VICTIMIZATION TO SAMEFAGIMIZATION

Bump

But I can take a Challenger or in this case my CTS-V and drove it, have fun, and hangout with cool car people. I can also work on it and make it my own. A lambo and European cars in general go to auto shows and hope people will take pictures of them and have to go to shops to do all their mods.

>Bump

OP stop bumping your onw threads.

That's not OP, that's the europoor

>But I can take a Challenger or in this case my CTS-V and drove it, have fun, and hangout with cool car people. I can also work on it and make it my own.

An Aventador owner can buy both at the same time without having to sell one to afford the other, and also owns the dealership you bought them from.

Post bobs???

>I'm gay, Sorry.

Yeah you definitely need your own dealership and shop to maintain those heaps

ct2 will never be made, ct6 will be discontinued

Why? There are plenty of Dodge and Cadillac dealers in the US.

They are shit cars. Its like buying a Lexus, Bmw, Cadillac, Mercedes. Slow pigfat and unreliable. Kia is where its at. Fast,luxurious, reliable. I know I own one.

You refer to my post here.

Slower than my 10 year old Cadillac

>But I can take a Challenger or in this case my CTS-V and drove it, have fun, and hangout with cool car people. I can also work on it and make it my own.
>and hangout with cool car people.

HAUGHAHGAHUHG HEMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII BROTHER HELL YEA V8 WOO FUCK ANYTHING THAT ISN'T BUILT BY DODGE HEMIIIIIIIII I NEED ALL THAT 707 HEMI HP HEMI TO HAUL MhemiY ASS DID U KNO I GOT A HEMIIIIIIIII U KNO LIKE THE MUSCLE KARS

Imagine this guy coming on here everyday thinking he's a car enthusiast because he's subscribed to lambo pintrests.

>Bump

I’m op and I’m not the guy who does those posts

Nice car

Thanks

does AMG even do the F1 work?

What?