Second Life General /slg/ #4

Previous Thread: ROBO RABBIT TIDDY EDITION

Ask one of the following people in world for a group invite: Sovot,RollTier,Chainsword.Audion,rivarman,neurocognitive
> Veeky Forums group : secondlife:///app/group/41548e97-0945-f938-67b2-88ee0d825ad6/about
> Group info (may be outdated, just ask if confused) : pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Want to be an anime grill?: pastebin.com/qfp1Wve7

What kind of milk do robots have?

second for porky binch

What's /slg/ playing with tonight?

NO

This is too much summoning at once

Look just wait till the pictures are done.

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

haha! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: what's /slg/ playing with tonight? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

>ywn strain to wrap your lips around the crown of domina's musky fat black horse cock

quoth pls go and stay gone

not even quoth

POST FULL NOW

please I've lusted after domina's 20 inch pussy punisher for longer than qouth's been threatening to slit girls throats on the internet

i need this, please give

i remember this place. you must be old.

I want her to fuck my ass so hard her cock melts in my stomach acid

>her
>penis
what did he mean by this?

You asked for it...

Ask Slab, he'll know more on the subject than anyone else.

cute saved

I want to kiss Skymall

A woman locked in a guillotine is getting assfucked by her girlfriend, laughing, drooling, gnashing her teeth, total serotonin dump from a crazy hit of girlchunks, and when their pleasure is at its height, the guillotine slams shut, slapping her head across the room.Her death spasm clenches her ass around her girlfriend’s cock and her girlfriend orgasms, blood spurting from the woman’s jerking neckhole like an eruption of crimson cum.

if there were two guys on the moon and one kills the other with a rock, would that be fucked up or what

not if the one getting hit is Radish

jojo dont make me get the spray bottle

>imokaywiththis

I really, really like this image, not going to lie

radish does too

i think seeing radish dead would make anyone happy

I like Radish! I miss Radicon.

FIELD TRIP WHEN

Never. This is a Couples Date Nite group.

Radish, no one likes you.
You're an insufferable prick attention whore. I don't know if you have down syndrome or aspergers or what your problem is, but every time you show up you find a way to drive everyone away and break up every group.
Go fuck off with your sick twisted mind and rp with those faggots on whatever the hell vore site you go to where everyone sucks your cock for your chicken scratch drawings and leave us alone.

dude are you okay

the fuck, radish is harmless

this

truuuuuuu slay queen

literally look who's talking holy shit lol. Did Radish eat your parents right infront of you or something?

autists fucking autists :)

*daam hees right tho*

Now you know what happened to slab, zhe didn't just keep his balls in a purse like rein did with dizzy....crazy ass bit em clean off.

Slab is now a eunich

I hate all these new couples that keep showing up.

yeah I feel really left out

naomi is probabl y the worst person ive ever seen in my life every second of her on microphone sounds like a giant prolapsed ass shitting into the input and everyone eats it up like a big diarrhea soup because shes a "real" girl and only "real" girls can wear girl avatars without getting judged so she wears some trash "im a cyclops and also a bark chewing knuckle dragger wasting my potential of being a girl because I need to meme"

looks like radish is jealous

I'm not Radish. I just think he's a nice enough guy.

saffi is cute! CUTE!

damn lee you shit with that ass?

don't share food with slab he smells like FISH

saffi is a hot mess of vomited color on random avatars.

unironically agree with this. Naomi is shit and probably should have stayed banned

All the "GIRLS" of Veeky Forums are trash. All those shitty tranny fags who keep interfering.
One thing is right about deleting these threads, is that we also need to delete the group and kickout the trannies. Look at all this fucking damage control in the posts above me not taking it serious.

i want to vomit inside saffi's ass and then watch slab chew on her butthole until it all comes out

saffi actually is really gross, she looks like a fucking turd riddled with corn in it in real life, not just because she's black but she's also got the tisms.

Drum it out, guys

damage_control.jpeg
i guess this is what happens when Veeky Forums doesnt have a parcel for a while huh? circlejerking each other off

what we got in here

Lee smells like pee pee

it's the only jerking /d/ has seen in the past half a year to be honest

LEE IS A THOT PASS IT ON

god lee.... booty the size of manhattan...... got damn double pluto ass......shit...

Classic Radishlee

Shut up Radish

this where ur shitty posts came from fricken Veeky Forums trolls

remember when lee was a russian with a condom mask? now he out here looking like queen of high elf faggotry......how the turn tables huh

I want to hug Saffi.

this is where ur posts comin from

I want to slice her throat open.

i want slab to whip me

bad quoth

if you even knew where lee came from you'd know he started day one as a futa anime bitch ask him yourself even he'd tell you

woah man buy me dinner first

still looks like poopoo to me

quoth shut up